badgood

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Snoap
Former Server Admin

badgood

Post by Snoap » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:56 am

Today when i joined the server, i saw this.
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
His STEAM ID : STEAM_0:1:42177653
Time was around 7AM server time
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Peter Brev

Re: badgood

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:27 am

Indeed, I joinded, he had tags.
He removed tags as soon as I kicked him.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:14 am

Wait what? there were 2 admins and none did anything or what?
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:20 am

po0ka wrote:Wait what? there were 2 admins and none did anything or what?
Either the map changed and the !admins plugin glitched and nobody was online, or PapaBear is just a trial admin and lego is just......-.-
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:13 am

There were no admins online, look at the first screenshot.
Shit happens

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:22 am

I was online but I wasn't in the game at the time. Also he was doing that earlier when I was on and magnus and Nightmare-rex and we told him to change his name and he was getting kicked then finally he changed his name back to cpt. badgood and we told him not to do it again, but when we got off I guess he put [GR]Cpt. badgood{A} back in his name.. When no admins are around hes going to keep doing this.. and then when admins are around sometimes he puts {WBA} at the end which stands for wanna-be-admin
Psn: ProjektZ96

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:23 am

wait...wait..wait...

I've heard that some of you guys are banning people for having "Cpt." in his name.
If this is true, WTF?
"Cpt." is a rank in the army, it's used by many people on steam. And is now bannable?
ookokok

I make 4 groups and i call them: "Sir, Mr, Pvt and Gen."
So all who used to have this in their name, should be banned now. And that's because some person made a group?
Cpt. is not a clan tag like GR, it's a title and should be allowed for everyone to use.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 am

Snoap wrote:wait...wait..wait...

I've heard that some of you guys are banning people for having "Cpt." in his name.
If this is true, WTF?
"Cpt." is a rank in the army, it's used by many people on steam. And is now bannable?
ookokok

I make 4 groups and i call them: "Sir, Mr, Pvt and Gen."
So all who used to have this in their name, should be banned now. And that's because some person made a group?
Cpt. is not a clan tag like GR, it's a title and should be allowed for everyone to use.
I never saw anyone get banned for having cpt. but if it is happening thats dumb.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Stermy
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Stermy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:55 am

Dear Goomba.

First time i met you on the server, i really thought there was something wrong with you. Either you were retarded, or maybe just a misunderstood child. Now i really think about giving you both titles. No offense, but that you want to ban ppl with the tag "Cpt" just because you made a group, is just soooooooooo out of the world. Please get your shit together, and come back when you have something reasonable to say.

- Sincerly, yours.
Demon wrote:Comments

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:44 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:I was online but I wasn't in the game at the time. Also he was doing that earlier when I was on and magnus and Nightmare-rex and we told him to change his name and he was getting kicked then finally he changed his name back to cpt. badgood and we told him not to do it again, but when we got off I guess he put [GR]Cpt. badgood{A} back in his name.. When no admins are around hes going to keep doing this.. and then when admins are around sometimes he puts {WBA} at the end which stands for wanna-be-admin
I'd say if you see him doing it again 10-15 min ban at the least. (Not you specifically as your still trial, you as in admin community)
Mew I'm a bunny!

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:10 pm

jeez all this over a name...

sm_rename and thats all. Clearly u know hes not a admin when typing !admins, so why make this a HUGE issue
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Stermy wrote:Dear Goomba.

First time i met you on the server, i really thought there was something wrong with you. Either you were retarded, or maybe just a misunderstood child. Now i really think about giving you both titles. No offense, but that you want to ban ppl with the tag "Cpt" just because you made a group, is just soooooooooo out of the world. Please get your shit together, and come back when you have something reasonable to say.

- Sincerly, yours.
lol, poor goomba has not posted anything related to Cpt. thing. That name prefix pisses me off because it's now overused, but, i don't think he bans for this.
Can you also read what was his reply? It wasn't harmful. Shoot some butterflies around pls.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:04 am

Stermy wrote:Dear Goomba.
Dear Stermy.
Stermy wrote:First time i met you on the server, i really thought there was something wrong with you.
Yes, I have a problem, would be you.
Stermy wrote:Either you were retarded, or maybe just a misunderstood child. Now i really think about giving you both titles.
Then you thought wrong.
Stermy wrote:No offense, but that you want to ban ppl with the tag "Cpt" just because you made a group, is just soooooooooo out of the world. Please get your shit together, and come back when you have something reasonable to say.
Then you have a problem, indeed I got a cpt group, but I think you are talking to the wrong person. I have never banned someone wearing cpt. tag.
If I was there to ban people wearing cpt. tag, I wouldn't create a group.
So you're saying that I'm retarded and misunderstood child, then why do you play with me?
Now, if you want to play trolls, get back to school and leave me alone, because you, stermy, you are more retarded than me, just by looking what you've typed.
Stermy wrote:- Sincerly, yours.
Cpt. Goomba wrote: Sincerly, Goomba

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:15 am

Cpt. is a group now ? And we can get banned for having it in our names ? Thanks,at least I know this now.Even if I play Ravaged and Call Of Duty,being a part of other clans,can't wear the Cpt. prefix ?
Well ok.Otherwise for thoses admins-tag things,my suggestion would be to rename him.If he isn't a part of the admin group,we can easily see the fake.About Goomba acting "bad" (Yes,I put this between "" because I don't really see what he did wrong...).Well,about him,from the time I play on the servers,I never saw him breaking one rule.Sometimes insulting,sometimes taking roughly or untalkative but that's not rule breaking.All I can say is that before I get banned,he was a really nice person.Maybe he changed since thoses times,anyways I don't know,the topic isn't about him.
Edit : Placing a prefix "Cpt." before his name isn't a part of the not-breaking rules so this don't worth a ban (Even If I never saw a single one with that reason).Players need to explain themselves about this outside of the servers (commands).

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:10 am

Herro,does anyone speak English here? :3
Aya :3