Papabear admin application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Papabear admin application

Post by MrProjektZ » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:32 pm

:o :o :o Admin Application :o :o :o
Steam/In-game Name:[GR]Cpt.Papabear{ProjektZ}
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31411903
Have a microphone: YES
Have you been admin on other servers: No.
Why you should be admin: I currently do not have a job until the summer. So I have alot of free time to be around on the server :ugeek: and be a good admin and I will listen to what you guys tell me, and I will help alot. Because I hate when people destroy and block boxes on puzzle map and no admins are on and everyone leaves the server because of this. I will do a good job, atleast give me a chance, like trial admin or something. I would appreciate it very much.
Additional Comments (optional): I know everyone and we are all cool with eachother, I know some of you don't like me because I can sometimes be annoying because I joke sometimes and alot of you take it serious. Such as if I say Hacks! or Abuse! and you get upset about it.. I'm not serious when I say it..
Last edited by MrProjektZ on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: Papabear admin application

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:44 pm

MrProjektZ wrote::o :o :o Admin Application :o :o :o
SteamID: 9
Why you should be admin: I currently do not have a job until the summer. So I have alot of free time to be around on the server :ugeek: and be a good admin and I will listen to what you guys tell me, and I will help alot. Because I hate when people destroy and block boxes on puzzle map and no admins are on and everyone leaves the server because of this. I will do a good job, atleast give me a chance, like trial admin or something. I would appreciate it very much.
Additional Comments (optional): I know everyone and we are all cool with eachother, I know some of you don't like me because I can sometimes be annoying because I joke sometimes and alot of you take it serious. Such as if I say Hacks! or Abuse! and you get upset about it.. I'm not serious when I say it..
He's not like glitching or doing anything wrong while playing as a player, but when it comes to the chat he flames alot, calls maps for crap, just basically disrespectful towards the players and the server.
I doubt that he would abuse his admin, but it would look really stupid to add him since he's known to disrespect everything.

Well here is a example on how he is, he's like this in-game alot too:
MrProjektZ wrote:ALRIGHT THEN! BITCH LES GO! you a ugly ass shitstain lookin muthafucka!! and my opinion is hes immature, if u cant comprehend that then gtfo!! I will not respect ur opinion, simply because ur a dumbass bitch. now you can just stop suckin me because i finished have a orgasam in ur mouth bitch and i will punch u in ya fuckin jeans bitch cuz ur a bitch bitch. no offence.

Cpt.Bunny
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Cpt.Bunny » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:46 pm

i say yes he just needs a little more hours

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote::o :o :o Admin Application :o :o :o
SteamID: 9
He's not like glitching or doing anything wrong while playing as a player, but when it comes to the chat he flames alot, calls maps for crap, just basically disrespectful towards the players and the server.
I doubt that he would abuse his admin, but it would look really stupid to add him since he's known to disrespect everything.

Well here is a example on how he is, he's like this in-game alot too:
MrProjektZ wrote:ALRIGHT THEN! BITCH LES GO! you a ugly ass shitstain lookin muthafucka!! and my opinion is hes immature, if u cant comprehend that then gtfo!! I will not respect ur opinion, simply because ur a dumbass bitch. now you can just stop suckin me because i finished have a orgasam in ur mouth bitch and i will punch u in ya fuckin jeans bitch cuz ur a bitch bitch. no offence.
Yeah, I do.. It's just a joke, I don't mean it as real disrespect towards players, but maps, sometimes they are bad.. But if people are taking serious offense to the way I talk to them such as you quoted above. Then I apologize, and ill try to do it less.. or more mild with my language because I actully just read that again what I said above and that was alittle too much lol..
Cpt.Bunny wrote:i say yes he just needs a little more hours
Yeah, I need like 5 hours.. but I'm getting that right now as we speak, besides, I'm not the only person who applied just a tad bit early. Anyway, thanks for the yes, I appreciate it.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Saw this in chat when i joined

Code: Select all

[GR]Cpt. PapaBear {ProjektZ} :  if u say yes on my admin app i will
No Do I really need to explain why?
Mew I'm a bunny!

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Stuntman0007 wrote:Saw this in chat when i joined

Code: Select all

[GR]Cpt. PapaBear {ProjektZ} :  if u say yes on my admin app i will
No Do I really need to explain why?
yes, I would like an explenation.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Like if everyone isn't already begging for votes.......
If it was directly in the server chat, then, it's another thing.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:27 am

No.

[GR] Stan
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by [GR] Stan » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:23 am

No.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:26 am

1.Your "joke" is nasty,disrespectful and not even funny.
2.People who can't handle other people's opinions must not be able to "listen" to people.
3.You need lots of respect for all other people to be in an admin team.
4.Can someone msg me if he gets an admin,please?
5.You motherfucker owe me an apology for that shit. Beg me for forgiveness You Stupid Ugly Bastard! No offence<3
Aya :3

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:1.Your "joke" is nasty,disrespectful and not even funny.
2.People who can't handle other people's opinions must not be able to "listen" to people.
5.You motherfucker owe me an apology for that shit. Beg me for forgiveness You Stupid Ugly Bastard! No offence<3
Explanation plz. :D

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 am

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 am

Lol what a bitch.. Now i agree with you Aya ;)

Anyways i laughed my ass off when i saw Ant's comment :lol:
[ant_8490 wrote:i think u need a chill pill.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:43 am

That was a best comment EVA!

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:03 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:1.Your "joke" is nasty,disrespectful and not even funny.
You probably won't accept my apology anyway because you still seem highly upset, but i'm sorry. Also I do accept others opinions, I was joking. If you thought it was funny or not does mean it wasn't a joke it just means you may have took it the wrong way and I apologize.