[GR]jarredsupernaturalkiler better spelling this time

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: [GR]jarredsupernaturalkiler

Post by warmage45 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:17 am

Cpt.Bunny wrote:i say yes he has good gameplay good english and he is very mature
Omg, don't you understand that his gameplay/skills dont matter.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:36 am

warmage45 wrote:
Cpt.Bunny wrote:i say yes he has good gameplay good english and he is very mature
Omg, don't you understand that his gameplay/skills dont matter.
Travis haz gut bhop skillz y he no owner?
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:18 am

Spoiler
Show
jarredlinno wrote:1) Member of the Gravity Riders [GR] Clan.i am a member [GR]jarredsupernaturalkiller
3) Active player on the server (minimum of 8 days on ranklist).im active almost every day
4) Must be at least 15 years old:im not 15 im 13 but mature enough hope that doesent matter
5) Must understand and be able to enforce the server rules.yes i am on all night even when server is dead and theres no admins online to watch over the server i most likely will be on most of the time i no all of the rules by now so if there i got 460 hours
6) Should have a microphone.i have one
7) Approval from current admins and/or other players.[GR]Cpt. Nightmare-Rex{A and [GR]Cpt.Bunny{A}
8) Must be able to wear the the [GR] and {A} tags in you steam name. (i.e. [GR]YourName{A})i can fit them i have [GR]jarredsupernaturalkiller right now but i can fit {A} in there k
and i wasent online for the past month because my dad bought a new house and we moved so if you let me be admin i will be ready and a good admin obeying all of the rule
Hello, so let me tell that you didn't have to copy the requirements into your application since Ant know's them off by heart and checks every single one of them. The thing you had to copy was.

Code: Select all

Admin Application
Steam/In-game Name:
SteamID:
Have you been admin on other servers:
Why you should be admin:
Additional Comments (optional):
If you could edit your post into that format above it would be great, it does matter a little bit, but hey it's your first time applying you didn't know but next time try to read all of what Ant writes.
Let's get to the point now, I have seen you my first time here but it's probably because I haven't been active for about 1 week and this was my first time playing since then. My vote at the moment is neutral since I did not see how you behave because I did not know that you have applied for admin. Today I will be on and I will be looking hoping we can meet each other and talk a bit so I can get an idea of you.

One last thing, in the server I saw you asking for a bhop script. Let me tell you that the owners made a plugin and it's to prevent people from bhop scripting which is a stupid idea since this is just a game, come on guys just a game. To be quite honest I bet half of the server will probably get angry since most of the players who knew about bhop scripts and owned them. Travis gave this idea because he was getting mad seeing people improving and going nearly as fast as him, just more training and they would of been as good as him.
What's bad about bhop scripts is that they can't reach over 500 velocity but some people, well actually me invented a method to overcome this and can bhop over to 700 velocity but people do not know this method so people would be probably be going 400-500 vel if they use a bhop script.
That's all for now.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:26 am

Spoiler
Show
Demon wrote: If you could edit your post into that format above it would be great, it does matter a little bit, but hey it's your first time applying you didn't know but next time try to read all of what Ant writes.
Let's get to the point now, I have seen you my first time here but it's probably because I haven't been active for about 1 week and this was my first time playing since then. My vote at the moment is neutral since I did not see how you behave because I did not know that you have applied for admin. Today I will be on and I will be looking hoping we can meet each other and talk a bit so I can get an idea of you.

One last thing, in the server I saw you asking for a bhop script. Let me tell you that the owners made a plugin and it's to prevent people from bhop scripting which is a stupid idea since this is just a game, come on guys just a game. To be quite honest I bet half of the server will probably get angry since most of the players who knew about bhop scripts and owned them. Travis gave this idea because he was getting mad seeing people improving and going nearly as fast as him, just more training and they would of been as good as him.
What's bad about bhop scripts is that they can't reach over 500 velocity but some people, well actually me invented a method to overcome this and can bhop over to 700 velocity but people do not know this method so people would be probably be going 400-500 vel if they use a bhop script.
That's all for now.
Those bold italics were not needed, we already know how much you want attention.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:04 am

warmage45 wrote: Those bold italics were not needed, we already know how much you want attention.
Yes I do want attention problem? I like bold italics if you don't i don't care your problem mate, it's there for me to use so I can use it if I want to. Just like every other tool.

jarredlinno
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by jarredlinno » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:34 pm

Colorfulllllllllll lol.and yes demon,i understand what you say

[GR] Stan
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by [GR] Stan » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 pm

neutral

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:06 am

->ENGLISH
->AGE
->HAXXXXX !

Sorry bro

{GR} Sir.RλŽoЯ
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by {GR} Sir.RλŽoЯ » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:36 am

Yes i think you would be a great admin

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:16 pm

{GR} Sir.RλŽoЯ wrote:Yes i think you would be a great admin
He obviously asked you to vote because 3 posts :S

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
{GR} Sir.RλŽoЯ wrote:Yes i think you would be a great admin
He obviously asked you to vote because 3 posts :S
Anyways Ant cares only about the admins words/opinions
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

{GR} Sir.RλŽoЯ
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by {GR} Sir.RλŽoЯ » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Cpt.Goomba that's not why

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 am

{GR} Sir.RλŽoЯ wrote:Cpt.Goomba that's not why
Yeah yeah sure...

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 am

Spamming chat
Another reason to say no.

Code: Select all

*SPEC* [GR]jarredsupernaturalkiller :  ◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕‿◕◕‿◕◕
Type rtv in chat to start a vote to change the map.
[GR|The S.P.] Sutashi :  wow
*SPEC* [GR]jarredsupernaturalkiller :  ◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕‿◕◕‿◕◕
[XZ] SlenderDick {W.D} :  que
*SPEC* [GR]jarredsupernaturalkiller :  ◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿◕◕‿
[

jarredlinno
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by jarredlinno » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:36 am

): sorry trying to make sutashi lagugh