[GR|CMX|A]Light Zer0{A}

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

[GR|CMX|A]Light Zer0{A}

Post by swagga4life » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:49 pm

I was banned for using a downloaded script??? lol wtf?

I looked on the rules and this is not a rule yet he said if I used a downloaded script Id be banned.....

If this is actually a rule.... how stupid.... Im totally new to this server and I have no clue what im doing so ofc im going to google hl2 dm scripts and use them... I wanted to make big nuke explosions, fireworks n stuff..... how do you expect to get players in here?
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demon
Server Admin

Re: [GR|CMX|A]Light Zer0{A}

Post by Demon » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:54 pm

See this guys is just making pointless topics.
Ignore him and his topics.
No downloaded scripts allowed... noobs only do that.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Demon wrote:See this guys is just making pointless topics.
Actually the rules doesn't mention anything about downloaded scripts. At least they didn't the last time i checked.
Shit happens

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:05 pm

awesomedude wrote:
Actually the rules doesn't mention anything about downloaded scripts. At least they didn't the last time i checked.
Invisible rules ftw
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Common sense rules, no need of yelling to see a carved rule on stone and throw it at faces of who ask...

And anyway, i saw nuke, and firework... so... hum.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Nicdel wrote:
awesomedude wrote: Actually the rules doesn't mention anything about downloaded scripts. At least they didn't the last time i checked.
Invisible rules ftw
Yeah I've learned to follow it as well lol. I'll have to admit that it helped push me into the world of scripting. I'm still a newb at scripting, but I'm glad I got into it instead of simply downloading scripts.
Shit happens

naruto5422
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by naruto5422 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:29 pm

swagga1 wrote:I was banned for using a downloaded script??? lol wtf?

I looked on the rules and this is not a rule yet he said if I used a downloaded script Id be banned.....

If this is actually a rule.... how stupid.... Im totally new to this server and I have no clue what im doing so ofc im going to google hl2 dm scripts and use them... I wanted to make big nuke explosions, fireworks n stuff..... how do you expect to get players in here?
It's an unspoken rule, but yet you didn't obey what he clearly told you NOT to do.
You've broke 2 rules my friend, and also Nuke scripts with shit_spam_smokespam isn't needed on the server when other people are doing more important shit than using downloaded script.

1.If you wanted to use a download script, make a local server and test it there. It's very simple.
2.It's best if you create your own scripts instead of using gamebanana's, it's like taking someone's credit of hard work.
but lately people has been making scripts on Gamebanana that'll mess up your hl2mp/autoexec file.
3.Use of download script is completely noobish of you :] you've completely lost respect from me and other hard workin scripters :P

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Your the very first reply to my topic and the first thing you do is try to discount what im saying simply because your angry you got reported in another thread lol.... great to see this behavior coming from an "admin"

Yes ofc im a noob.... I never play in that server... ive been in there twice before.... I don't know ANYTHING about scripting.... I googled it and I made some CFG Files that I could execute to do some cool shit... If its not stated in the rules I don't care what any admin says... You don't make your own fucking rules. The rules are SET by nick / ant and what they write in the rules section. So just because your angry that I don't spend time to learn how to script and INSTEAD opt to have fun immediately by doing a simple google search.. I don't see the problem here. So just because you guys are all die hard about this scripting shit doesn't mean anyone else has to be. I can fucking blow shit up any time I want in there... infact now that I have downloaded the script does that mean I can never use it because I downloaded it??? How Can you tell if I have learned it??? You cant so your rule is fucking pointless. Stop trolling my thread, stop creating rules that arnt written. I never should of been banned, I didn't break any rule. Just because you don't like someone waving at you while they walk down the road , doesn't mean they cant because you made a rule they couldn't. There is a law and I follow it. Invisible rules I will never follow.

And nauruto ... ive lost respect of the scripters ?? LOL wtf? Why would I give a shit what someone who spends their time scripting in a game thinks..... I don't care if I download them or you write them for me... big deal, go back to your dark hole and script.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Mad.
Listen you are at risk of fucking your own game up if you download scripts, trust me do not do it otherwise it could end really badly.
Maybe it's not written in the rules but have you heard of the SaD group?
Share and Die.
That's what happens to people like you.
If a SaD member see's your downloaded scripts either things could happen.

-PBanned.
-Fuck your game up.

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:29 pm

im terrified.... help me!

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:53 pm

You seem to have some grammar skill, and i feel like replying more into this thread before it turns in a spiderman hell... I think that you should be unbanned for this, as you didn't know about it yet, and you seem aware of the thing you did. First, it is for your protection, then, it's for other's conscienciousness. (excuse my grammar).
For years and years, we have seen lasersabers, nukes, barrels with a green smoke on it, an exploding melon, a gascan/combine ball buddha killer, or stuff like that... All these experiences of seeing such using of these downloaded scripts went on a wrong way, it turned into a kind of religion, who doesn't believe, we shall execute. If you know what i mean...
If you want to start script in a serious way, i can send you some help of my own and you can even ask others. If you are new in scripting, don't start on a bad foot, some are lacking of understanding sometimes and must understand their error and admit it clearly. But people change, and they can probably change their mind about you if you do the neccsary efforts to be accepted in that category of the community.

Also, nukes are cool if they aren't 4+ years overused in your face... :C

I hope you understand.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:23 am

What Pooka said. It's not like I never used downloaded scripts.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:47 am

Nicdel wrote:What Pooka said. It's not like I never used downloaded scripts.
Yeah, learning stuff from downloaded scripts isn't bad. Most of people scriptin here have done that, including me.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:14 am

Xseba360 wrote: Yeah, learning stuff from downloaded scripts isn't bad. Most of people scriptin here have done that, including me.
Ye that's what I did when I didn't know nothing about scripting.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 am

swagga1 wrote:I was banned for using a downloaded script??? lol wtf?

The ban was preceded by a polite kick about 3 minutes earlier:

Code: Select all

L 12/08/2012 - 18:42:46: [basecommands.smx] "[GR|CMX|A]Light ZerO{A}<7><STEAM_0:0:36350753><>" kicked "swaGGa<14><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (reason "Dont use dl scripts please..")
L 12/08/2012 - 18:45:51: [basebans.smx] "[GR|CMX|A]Light ZerO{A}<7><STEAM_0:0:36350753><>" banned "swaGGa<15><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (minutes "100000") (reason "No using dled scripts")
If you didnt understand what the kick meant, then you should have checked with someone first, especially since you said you were new to the server.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10