travis perm muting manlord for no reason

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Cpt.Bunny
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: travis perm muting manlord for no reason

Post by Cpt.Bunny » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:18 pm

why should i worry about taking travis down i am not childish like that i just need to report the abuse he does

Cpt.Bunny
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Cpt.Bunny » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:24 pm

by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Ok i see now what i must do to avoid all this hell i'm just leaving the server again and you know what i might never come back it was a good run HAHA get it run.
Anyway right now i'm on a RP server and i have admin their the respect me and love my jokes unlike a number of you since I maybe gone forever i would like to say a few things i always wanted to say but never had the balls to....

Travis you have the personality of belly button lint I have said sorry 5 times all ready. I'm not kissing up to your candy ass anymore. Just because you have the most amount of hours (and no real life) Doesn't mean you can go running around doing what ever the hell you want in the game it is called Half-Life that doesn't mean you take it literal and have half of a real life. And another thing all the other admins who defended Travis Fuck you. Your just siding with him because if you ever get reported you'll have Travis in your back pocket to defend your simple collective asses. Travis get a personality meet a nice Woman (or man i don't judge ) start a family and.......

FUCK YOU

And thats the bottem line cuz Manlord said so!!!!

P.S. I had a fun time on here Thank you Ant and Nick Area 51 has a bright future to it. (that wasn't sarcastic i mean that)

Before i leave......I never said all admins are bad Aya, MyBack and Ryu were my closest friends they always sided with me no matter what and i thank you guys (and Gal) XD Maya HyBacka 4 life

After this vary post it's Good by ill miss you guys

see what you did travis

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:38 pm

awesomedude wrote:Admins are allowed to have different opinions, but don't ever undo something another admin did. Especially not if there's an ongoing report on it. That's rule number one. Rule number two: If you do disagree on something, don't flame on each other in the server. Makes the admins look unprofessional. Just take it in private chat and if you can't solve it, post in the admin only section on here or ask Ant and Nick in a pm/on steam.
Agree
Isn't that what admin chat in-game is for?
Mew I'm a bunny!

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Cpt.Bunny wrote:
Spoiler
Show
[GR]Manlord TD wrote:Ok i see now what i must do to avoid all this hell i'm just leaving the server again and you know what i might never come back it was a good run HAHA get it run.
Anyway right now i'm on a RP server and i have admin their the respect me and love my jokes unlike a number of you since I maybe gone forever i would like to say a few things i always wanted to say but never had the balls to....

Travis you have the personality of belly button lint I have said sorry 5 times all ready. I'm not kissing up to your candy ass anymore. Just because you have the most amount of hours (and no real life) Doesn't mean you can go running around doing what ever the hell you want in the game it is called Half-Life that doesn't mean you take it literal and have half of a real life. And another thing all the other admins who defended Travis Fuck you. Your just siding with him because if you ever get reported you'll have Travis in your back pocket to defend your simple collective asses. Travis get a personality meet a nice Woman (or man i don't judge :P) start a family and.......

FUCK YOU :!: :!: :!:

And thats the bottem line cuz Manlord said so!!!!

P.S. I had a fun time on here Thank you Ant and Nick Area 51 has a bright future to it. (that wasn't sarcastic i mean that)

Before i leave......I never said all admins are bad Aya, MyBack and Ryu were my closest friends they always sided with me no matter what and i thank you guys (and Gal) XD Maya HyBacka 4 life :D

After this vary post it's Good by ill miss you guys :cry:
see what you did travis
Failure to quote, I guess...

Wow, grow the fuck up, Bunny. You want to be a mature admin, but you act like a fucking child and bring this shit to a throttle. The kid is gone, you are still bitching about it. What a way to show how good you are, sir.

Fucking christ...
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 am

Stuntman0007 wrote:
awesomedude wrote:Admins are allowed to have different opinions, but don't ever undo something another admin did. Especially not if there's an ongoing report on it. That's rule number one. Rule number two: If you do disagree on something, don't flame on each other in the server. Makes the admins look unprofessional. Just take it in private chat and if you can't solve it, post in the admin only section on here or ask Ant and Nick in a pm/on steam.
Agree
Isn't that what admin chat in-game is for?
Well yeah, but everything you type in admin chat gets logged. Kinda spams the logs.
Bunny, you never stop surprising me. Incredible that you're still an admin.
Shit happens

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:28 am

Cpt.Bunny wrote:i dont really care if i cant take down travis he always thinks he is boss of everyone when hes not most of the time he and diehard are fighting over stupid stuff and he thinks hes right when its childish to think that just say your opinion and get it over with
How long have you really seen Manlord in area51 and have you been online everytime we've been online. The thing is you know so little about this case that it makes me sad. If you have a different opinion then there is a admin chat in-game, but instead you make one of the worst reports about me. Just like a couple of weeks ago you did the same thing to unknown daddy for muting 2 people. Who's the next admin your gonna report for having a different opinion?

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:05 am

This whole topic is just stupid and childish. If you dont like the map, just keep the comments to yourself. I wasnt there, but im sure Manlord said it in a shit way just to annoy travis, cuz thats just the way he is.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10