travis perm muting manlord for no reason

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Re: travis perm muting manlord for no reason

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
[GR]Manlord TD wrote:Okay that's enough we all got off topic i said i was sorry, Stop barking at Aya and lets get on topic again I made a agreement with a admin. The admin wished to be anonymous.

They unmuted me but their are stipulations

1. I have to leave deathrun for another two months until February 4th 2013

2. When I do come back they will keep an eye on me.

3. They expect to see a full change in my behavior.

4. I am not to speak to Travis unless he address something to me.

Any violation of this agreement will result in a perm mute no matter what.
You have used up your rights, I've warned you atleast 10 times before and you don't listen. Just like the other admins have done and you didn't listen to them either(based on the player reports). Now this mute is staying on until Ant says otherwise so we'll have to wait on his answer.
Ok Travis I said sorry your not going to see me for two months I wont talk to you ingame What more do you want Travis? Please just let me stay unmuted when i come back in February Ok? In if I mess up on my agreement ill even leave forever ok? Travis what more do you want just tell me and its yours...
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:58 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Cpt.Travis wrote:
[GR]Manlord TD wrote:Okay that's enough we all got off topic i said i was sorry, Stop barking at Aya and lets get on topic again I made a agreement with a admin. The admin wished to be anonymous.

You have used up your rights, I've warned you atleast 10 times before and you don't listen. Just like the other admins have done and you didn't listen to them either(based on the player reports). Now this mute is staying on until Ant says otherwise so we'll have to wait on his answer.
Ok Travis I said sorry your not going to see me for two months I wont talk to you ingame What more do you want Travis? Please just let me stay unmuted when i come back in February Ok? In if I mess up on my agreement ill even leave forever ok? Travis what more do you want just tell me and its yours...
That is just what our "mutual friend" used to say before Ant banned him from the forums. Just leave and come back (or don't), but don't try to make deals. Just fucking ignore people and follow what the rules say (Not like a wannabe kiss ass, but like any normal not-a-fucking-troll player would follow)
Last edited by Brotherhood Of Nod on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Alright i shouldn't of made a deal behind Travis back. But i hate being Muted I love Deathrun i even made a video on youtube of me b hoping advertising the server. Ill say it again Travis I'm sorry. Thats all i have to say I know I Might get banned for causing so much war. This all started because I took my jokes to far. Now I Regret it Please just unmute me and stop this war.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

They're a 3 man band!

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Just found out that Diehardlego unmuted him behind my back. I'm pmuting you again until Ant says otherwise and that annoymous admin should really get removed because thats not his decition to make.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Ok Travis I Said was was sorry to you ingame, on forms what eles do you want cant you forgive me? Travis just please don't blame it on lego it was me who asked him to do it. This all could of been avoided if just didn't joke. Again Travis please forgive me.

They're a 3 man band!

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:43 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:Ok Travis I Said was was sorry to you ingame, on forms what eles do you want cant you forgive me? Travis just please don't blame it on lego it was me who asked him to do it. This all could of been avoided if just didn't joke. Again Travis please forgive me.
Now you sound like Pickles :P

Tell Travis that u will buy him a game

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:

Just found out that Diehardlego unmuted him behind my back. I'm pmuting you again until Ant says otherwise and that annoymous admin should really get removed because thats not his decition to make.
Yet another new admin that doesn't cooperate with the team. Admins are allowed to have different opinions, but don't ever undo something another admin did. Especially not if there's an ongoing report on it. That's rule number one. Rule number two: If you do disagree on something, don't flame on each other in the server. Makes the admins look unprofessional. Just take it in private chat and if you can't solve it, post in the admin only section on here or ask Ant and Nick in a pm/on steam.
Shit happens

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Now you sound like Pickles :P
Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:That is just what our "mutual friend" used to say
On topic, as Awesomedude said above, don't fuck with an admin's decision, even if the punishment was full out retarded (not saying this was, but making a point). Ant and Nick basiclly chose you fucks to do the job of keeping order and control within the servers, not to act like fucking children and doing whatever YOU feel is right. You got doubts? Do what awesomedude said. Seriously, why the fuck would you try to apply for admin if you can't go with what goes on, just cuz Manlord is your friend...holy shit.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Ok i see now what i must do to avoid all this hell i'm just leaving the server again and you know what i might never come back it was a good run HAHA get it run.
Anyway right now i'm on a RP server and i have admin their the respect me and love my jokes unlike a number of you since I maybe gone forever i would like to say a few things i always wanted to say but never had the balls to....

Travis you have the personality of belly button lint I have said sorry 5 times all ready. I'm not kissing up to your candy ass anymore. Just because you have the most amount of hours (and no real life) Doesn't mean you can go running around doing what ever the hell you want in the game it is called Half-Life that doesn't mean you take it literal and have half of a real life. And another thing all the other admins who defended Travis Fuck you. Your just siding with him because if you ever get reported you'll have Travis in your back pocket to defend your simple collective asses. Travis get a personality meet a nice Woman (or man i don't judge :P) start a family and.......

FUCK YOU :!: :!: :!:

And thats the bottem line cuz Manlord said so!!!!

P.S. I had a fun time on here Thank you Ant and Nick Area 51 has a bright future to it. (that wasn't sarcastic i mean that)

Before i leave......I never said all admins are bad Aya, MyBack and Ryu were my closest friends they always sided with me no matter what and i thank you guys (and Gal) XD Maya HyBacka 4 life :D

After this vary post it's Good by ill miss you guys :cry:

They're a 3 man band!

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:23 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote: And another thing all the other admins who defended Travis Fuck you. Your just siding with him because if you ever get reported you'll have Travis in your back pocket to defend your simple collective asses.

Before i leave......I never said all admins are bad Aya, MyBack and Ryu were my closest friends they always sided with me no matter what and i thank you guys (and Gal) XD

Also, bye.
You will probably have a better gameplay on a roleplaying server.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Spoiler
Show
[GR]Manlord TD wrote:Ok i see now what i must do to avoid all this hell i'm just leaving the server again and you know what i might never come back it was a good run HAHA get it run.
Anyway right now i'm on a RP server and i have admin their the respect me and love my jokes unlike a number of you since I maybe gone forever i would like to say a few things i always wanted to say but never had the balls to....

Travis you have the personality of belly button lint I have said sorry 5 times all ready. I'm not kissing up to your candy ass anymore. Just because you have the most amount of hours (and no real life) Doesn't mean you can go running around doing what ever the hell you want in the game it is called Half-Life that doesn't mean you take it literal and have half of a real life. And another thing all the other admins who defended Travis Fuck you. Your just siding with him because if you ever get reported you'll have Travis in your back pocket to defend your simple collective asses. Travis get a personality meet a nice Woman (or man i don't judge :P) start a family and.......

P.S. I had a fun time on here Thank you Ant and Nick Area 51 has a bright future to it. (that wasn't sarcastic i mean that)

Before i leave......I never said all admins are bad Aya, MyBack and Ryu were my closest friends they always sided with me no matter what and i thank you guys (and Gal) XD Maya HyBacka 4 life :D

Funny thing is, you never leave. You did this before and you came back a week later. God, just like Fur.....what?
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Spoiler
Show
[GR]Manlord TD wrote:Ok i see now what i must do to avoid all this hell i'm just leaving the server again and you know what i might never come back it was a good run HAHA get it run.

Hey its your decision go with it...
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

StasisOps
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by StasisOps » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:45 pm

This thread just went full on retarded.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:59 pm

StasisOps wrote:This thread just went full on retarded.

Close this shit, someone rage quited and we have no reason for the thread to stay alive anymore longer. Thx, maaaan.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Cpt.Bunny
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Cpt.Bunny » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 pm

i dont really care if i cant take down travis he always thinks he is boss of everyone when hes not most of the time he and diehard are fighting over stupid stuff and he thinks hes right when its childish to think that just say your opinion and get it over with