travis perm muting manlord for no reason

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
uberleedle
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: travis perm muting manlord for no reason

Post by uberleedle » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:01 pm

warmage45 wrote:
uberleedle wrote:So most of you want manlord and demon muted just because they are annoying. I wanted them muted too before, but I changed my mind after playing server for a longer time and when no one was using the mic. It just got very boring. I mean think about it (Do you want server to be silent almost all the time???) there aren't many players using mic on hl2dm anymore like manlord or demon are. They can be annoying but in my opinion its better to have someone talk then for server to be mute.
Being scared of the server being silent is not the best reason to have someone scream on the mic
I have never heard him scream on the mic before. The only thing I know about him being annoying is with his stupid catch words and his weird voice. That's why I'm for no mute :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUMk6qsKEEA
Leedle leedle leedle lee...

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 pm

The only thing i did is Say Travis' map sucks I have the right to say that and plenty of time Travis' called me a "Fucking Nigger" and did i report him No.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:07 pm

I do agree with Aya 100% I did start stuff in the past but this had nothing to do with it. I voiced my opinion and said the map sucked so what? Did i scream No. Did I spam No. So the mute was unreasonable. Tell you what unmute me and ill leave for another couple of months ok? Stop getting your personal problems mixed up with your admin problems. Better yet unmute me and ill never talk to you again Travis Ok That fair?
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

They're a 3 man band!

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:08 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:The only thing i did is Say Travis' map sucks I have the right to say that and plenty of time Travis' called me a "Fucking Nigger" and did i report him No.
Who the f*** think u r to offend others work.
Do You know how hard it is to create a map? Nope u don't know . Then St*u.
Honestly i think i'm happy cuz finaly someone pmuted u .
You have not changed and will not change .

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Spoiler
Show
Ant wrote:From past experience, the BEST admins are the ones who rarely have to use their commands
Why does this seem to be ignored... (I always looked at Rusty as the Ideal admin, Take some notes from him, Nobody ever dared to do something with him around.)
Spoiler
Show
Cpt.Travis wrote:Today he began talking about how shitty my map was, if he really thinks its shit then he should leave and come back when the map is over. Or just try to make a better map.
If I disliked a map a lot I would try to get it removed... Sadly I often have the maps I like removed :'(
Spoiler
Show
Cpt.Travis wrote:I havent spent 1700 hours on deathrun just so a litte fucked up kid like Manlord gets the right to speak crap about me for no reason.
having 1700 hours on a game/server doesn't give you power over other people, his opinion matters. However, one opinion can't go too far
Enough feeding the shitstorm, don't want to get yelled at by Absolutely everyone
Mew I'm a bunny!

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:55 pm

B.U.G wrote:
[GR]Manlord TD wrote:The only thing i did is Say Travis' map sucks I have the right to say that and plenty of time Travis' called me a "Fucking Nigger" and did i report him No.
Who the f*** think u r to offend others work.
Do You know how hard it is to create a map? Nope u don't know . Then St*u.
Honestly i think i'm happy cuz finaly someone pmuted u .
You have not changed and will not change .
Bug really? What about the Time Travis called me a raciest name? stop taking sides and butt out.

I didn't mean to offend Travis i was kidding about his map. like I said I never made a map and couldn't even if I tried it's my opinion and I have the right to it like it or not. Alright I'm Sorry Travis okay I sometime take my jokes to far. I was just on Death run for a temporary time because the RP server i'm on was not up i'm not really going to be on for much long anyway and when i do come back (some time in 2013) ill watch my comments OK?

They're a 3 man band!

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:27 pm

I killed someone, but i was kidding...
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Tequila Guy wrote:I don't always perm-mute people, but when I do, it is because they annoy me.

Now, threatening to perm ban an admin is basiclly GOING OVERBOARD! Regardless of what you think to what you do and about this post, you are not Ant and Nick. You honestly are not the leader of the "admin team" nor would there ever need to be one. You don't make decisions on to the fact that an "admin is anooying me too much, if he takes off my bad perm mute i get to perm ban him"

However, I don't really see the full story of this, but maybe action should be taken on my opinion. I am not saying this because people reported you too much, which was utter shit if that, but people witnessing this and actually do have people, along with threatening an admin to actual perm ban, then this is really not gonna go well.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Manlord..Why did you go back on this server..
Most admins treat you like shit.
And they are douchebags. (people who said YAY GOOD JOB TRAVIS)
You guys hate him doesn't mean he deserves to be pmute.
It is not a fucking elementary school.
Stop being personal.
Start having your own opinion.
Aya :3

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 am

This guy got a pban because he was talkin shit about A51 deathrun.
Ant and Nick had been spending hours to make deathrun and then when people like that joins it and trash talks it for no reason then they deserve to get removed.
[Area51 sucks dick STEAM_0:1:41851629 United States 2011-08-20 21:44:45 Bye Server Owner]

In a way Manord acted the same. Only this time it was drowen upon something I spent hours making.
If people are gonna trash talk the server or maps then they have nothing to do in the server. And this isn't the first time Manlord has been talking shit about my map or other maps either I've warned him to stop before, but he doesn't listen.
He can thank himself for this mute.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:06 am

Typically Aya siding with the guys who gives her compliments. Because I remember when you used to hate him alot until he suddently became friendly with you:
[NBG]Aya wrote: I agree.
He hasn't been changed at all since he left the server which right after he got gagged/muted/banned in a day over spamming.
Ugh I remember that day....like a nightmare.
He is still doing the same and he does uses chat to admins for begging to get unmute or ungag.
Spamming admin chat for begging after he gets gagged should be worth pgag(however it called and I know us admins can't).
I told him to stop talking unless there's something important and he stopped for like good 1min? Lol
That guy has to talk 24/7 -_-
Can we just pmute?
It IS mic spamming if you keep saying the same joke which is not even funny over and over or useless reaction every few seconds.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:43 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:
Tequila Guy wrote:I don't always perm-mute people, but when I do, it is because they annoy me.

Now, threatening to perm ban an admin is basiclly GOING OVERBOARD! Regardless of what you think to what you do and about this post, you are not Ant and Nick. You honestly are not the leader of the "admin team" nor would there ever need to be one. You don't make decisions on to the fact that an "admin is anooying me too much, if he takes off my bad perm mute i get to perm ban him"

However, I don't really see the full story of this, but maybe action should be taken on my opinion. I am not saying this because people reported you too much, which was utter shit if that, but people witnessing this and actually do have people, along with threatening an admin to actual perm ban, then this is really not gonna go well.
Admins can't even pban in deathrun so it's not even valid.
Bunny shouldn't undo any of my commands just because he's irl friend with Manlord which he has done countless of times before. In general no admins should undo other admin commands.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:58 am

Honestly I can't see why any1 is defending him even thou he deserves this mute. His jokes are bad and he brings up the same stuff all the time and when he's really bored then he starts trolling and trash talking stuff.
Just because some of you feel that the server is silent sometimes doesn't mean that we should give him rights to do whatever he wants and look the other way. If you guys can't find deathrun entertaining without a 9 year old little kid talking about spongebob 24/7 then that's really sad for you. Because I would call it a good riddance and not a loss. He had so many countless chances before and he can thank himself for not listening.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:53 am

Spoiler
Show
Cpt.Travis wrote:Typically Aya siding with the guys who gives her compliments. Because I remember when you used to hate him alot until he suddently became friendly with you:
[NBG]Aya wrote: I agree.
He hasn't been changed at all since he left the server which right after he got gagged/muted/banned in a day over spamming.
Ugh I remember that day....like a nightmare.
He is still doing the same and he does uses chat to admins for begging to get unmute or ungag.
Spamming admin chat for begging after he gets gagged should be worth pgag(however it called and I know us admins can't).
I told him to stop talking unless there's something important and he stopped for like good 1min? Lol
That guy has to talk 24/7 -_-
Can we just pmute?
It IS mic spamming if you keep saying the same joke which is not even funny over and over or useless reaction every few seconds.
Cpt.Travis wrote:This guy got a pban because he was talkin shit about A51 deathrun.
Ant and Nick had been spending hours to make deathrun and then when people like that joins it and trash talks it for no reason then they deserve to get removed.
[Area51 sucks dick STEAM_0:1:41851629 United States 2011-08-20 21:44:45 Bye Server Owner]

In a way Manord acted the same. Only this time it was drowen upon something I spent hours making.
If people are gonna trash talk the server or maps then they have nothing to do in the server. And this isn't the first time Manlord has been talking shit about my map or other maps either I've warned him to stop before, but he doesn't listen.
He can thank himself for this mute.
Cpt.Travis wrote:
Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:

Admins can't even pban in deathrun so it's not even valid.
Bunny shouldn't undo any of my commands just because he's irl friend with Manlord which he has done countless of times before. In general no admins should undo other admin commands.
Cpt.Travis wrote:Honestly I can't see why any1 is defending him even thou he deserves this mute. His jokes are bad and he brings up the same stuff all the time and when he's really bored then he starts trolling and trash talking stuff.
Just because some of you feel that the server is silent sometimes doesn't mean that we should give him rights to do whatever he wants and look the other way. If you guys can't find deathrun entertaining without a 9 year old little kid talking about spongebob 24/7 then that's really sad for you. Because I would call it a good riddance and not a loss. He had so many countless chances before and he can thank himself for not listening.
The edit button was so yesturday.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote: The edit button was so yesturday.
Rather make 1 post for each reply.