travis perm muting manlord for no reason

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: travis perm muting manlord for no reason

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:27 pm

uberleedle wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:
uberleedle wrote: Travis why didn't you mute him with in-game built in mute option :P (Admins shouldn't mute or ban or kick or use any kind of admin power just because they have personal problem with them. Only use it when its needed and it doesn't look like it was needed here.)
Why should other people listen to that if it's redicted to me?
Freedom of speech? XD

EDIT: Quotes fucked up.... lol
There are different ways of expressing yourself, you know. If he wants his freedom of speech and wants to tell out his opinion then he sohuld do it in a civil way. Like "I don't like this map because..."
But instead he just attacked it like this "This map is crap, whoever made this map is retarded and should nerver make any more maps" and thats not the first time he said it either he's been going on like that earlier too.
Now why should I tribute 150 hrs to make a special map only for this server or even spend 1700 hours played there when fucked up kids like Manlord are allowed to say crap like that for no reason. All I did was playing I said nothing to provke him.
This isn't the first time he has provoked admins either, if you look at the past player reports then you can see many valid reports against him.
Admins should mute for this kind of a reason orelse people wouldn't bother to make maps for the server if people are so negative about it. He deserves this mute and it should stay like this until Ant says otherwise.

uberleedle
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by uberleedle » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: There are different ways of expressing yourself, you know. If he wants his freedom of speech and wants to tell out his opinion then he sohuld do it in a civil way. Like "I don't like this map because..."
But instead he just attacked it like this "This map is crap, whoever made this map is retarded and should nerver make any more maps" and thats not the first time he said it either he's been going on like that earlier too.
Now why should I tribute 150 hrs to make a special map only for this server or even spend 1700 hours played there when fucked up kids like Manlord are allowed to say crap like that for no reason. All I did was playing I said nothing to provke him.
This isn't the first time he has provoked admins either, if you look at the past player reports then you can see many valid reports against him.
Admins should mute for this kind of a reason orelse people wouldn't bother to make maps for the server if people are so negative about it. He deserves this mute and it should stay like this until Ant says otherwise.
Well I was assuming (since I wasn't there....) that he was not being rude and was just talking about it in a normal fashion (and we all know how manlord is annoying on mic sometimes and talks random crap that doesn't even make sense that can lead to rage in people causing them to mute him :P) but since he went ape shit on it he deserves a "punishment". Maybe not a permanent mute but a week or two one (I don't think he will ever learn, but at least he keeps server entertained when he talks that why I would only keep him muted for a week or 2) lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUMk6qsKEEA
Leedle leedle leedle lee...

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 pm

I second this motion, internet has no rules about expression rights, so why shouldn't we brime his liberty and mute him forever?
And yea, i hate manlord. Earlier today, i had reports of a new fucking cookie rain on cheat/build where manlord was involved - For a 4564 time.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

uberleedle
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by uberleedle » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 pm

po0ka wrote:I second this motion, internet has no rules about expression rights, so why shouldn't we brime his liberty and mute him forever?
And yea, i hate manlord. Earlier today, i had reports of a new fucking cookie rain on cheat/build where manlord was involved - For a 4564 time.
He never learns but at least he brings some sort of entertainment to the server when he talks even if its frustrating one lol

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Ant and Nick must be like this right now.
Spoiler
Show
I'm pretty sure they agree with Uber most.
Ant already has said there's nothing wrong with Manlord's talk in the past. I don't think the fact he said shit about Travis's map doesn't change the decision.
He should be unmute since 'Admin disrespect rule' isn't there anymore.
Manlord,I love you like my brother but you tend to cause troubles on purpose.
If you can't handle what might happen later then do not start it up.
I am sure you said shit like that just to make Travis mad like when you did with Tomas and Exo.
You can't act an innocent person and a troller at the same time.
I don't want you getting hurt or get in troubles anymore,k?
Also I'm not happy with people doing shit to Travis.
So you can just avoid him or focus on something not him? Please?

Bunny,you should check what people said after your last report.
You can't just throw things out and disappear.
Aya :3

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:27 am

Admins should never use the in-game mute option, since that would allow players to spam without admins noticing. If what someone says annoys an admin, it most likely annoys other people as well.

I'm surprised you didn't learn from your last report bunny. Don't expect admins to cooperate with you when you file useless reports against them.
Shit happens

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:18 am

Lol i think Travis made a good decision - none of the other admins had balls to do it by themself :P

Please do not unmute him and Travis can u also pmute Demon?
He's saying "Brb" ALL THE FUCKING TIME (And it's fucking annoying because none of the players cares ) :evil:

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:22 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:Ant and Nick must be like this right now.
Spoiler
Show
I'm pretty sure they agree with Uber most.
Ant already has said there's nothing wrong with Manlord's talk in the past. I don't think the fact he said shit about Travis's map doesn't change the decision.
He should be unmute since 'Admin disrespect rule' isn't there anymore.
Manlord,I love you like my brother but you tend to cause troubles on purpose.
If you can't handle what might happen later then do not start it up.
I am sure you said shit like that just to make Travis mad like when you did with Tomas and Exo.
You can't act an innocent person and a troller at the same time.
I don't want you getting hurt or get in troubles anymore,k?
Also I'm not happy with people doing shit to Travis.
So you can just avoid him or focus on something not him? Please?

Bunny,you should check what people said after your last report.
You can't just throw things out and disappear.
Every rule isn't written down. If I tell him to stop, then he should stop. If he won't than that's his problem. Ant doesn't have to write down every little rule, admins should know what's best for the server too and apply to that.
There has been so much threads about muting Manlord in the past and no one has done anything about it, he had so many chances to change too. Building up from last reports about him + his retarded flames for no reason then this pmute applys good for him.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:48 am

Every rule isn't written down. If I tell him to stop, then he should stop. If he won't than that's his problem. Ant doesn't have to write down every little rule, admins should know what's best for the server too and apply to that.
There has been so much threads about muting Manlord in the past and no one has done anything about it, he had so many chances to change too. Building up from last reports about him + his retarded flames for no reason then this pmute applys good for him.
Yea I understand what you are saying.
Admins can/should make decisions out of rules sometimes.
But at the same time I just don't understand why you so mad instead of ignoring "a kid".
He got pmute and bans many times in the past. It's not just you made that decision.
awesome made a point about an option mute but some people have to use it.
Not all admins are calm like you.
Better than being a banhammer.
If it's something big you will know anyway by your friends telling you or people votemute/votekicking and stuff.
Aya :3

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:26 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:
Yea I understand what you are saying.
Admins can/should make decisions out of rules sometimes.
But at the same time I just don't understand why you so mad instead of ignoring "a kid".
He got pmute and bans many times in the past. It's not just you made that decision.
awesome made a point about an option mute but some people have to use it.
Not all admins are calm like you.
Better than being a banhammer.
If it's something big you will know anyway by your friends telling you or people votemute/votekicking and stuff.
Read my other posts then you will see why I didn't just mute him in my player option.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Finally . :twisted:
Gud Jub Travis !!!
Don't unmute him !

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Still dis boi causing trouble. Thought moolord learned his lesson by now.

uberleedle
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by uberleedle » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:04 pm

So most of you want manlord and demon muted just because they are annoying. I wanted them muted too before, but I changed my mind after playing server for a longer time and when no one was using the mic. It just got very boring. I mean think about it (Do you want server to be silent almost all the time???) there aren't many players using mic on hl2dm anymore like manlord or demon are. They can be annoying but in my opinion its better to have someone talk then for server to be mute.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:28 pm

uberleedle wrote:So most of you want manlord and demon muted just because they are annoying. I wanted them muted too before, but I changed my mind after playing server for a longer time and when no one was using the mic. It just got very boring. I mean think about it (Do you want server to be silent almost all the time???) there aren't many players using mic on hl2dm anymore like manlord or demon are. They can be annoying but in my opinion its better to have someone talk then for server to be mute.
True, except when the bad uncle comes when you're alone.

- You can also do voice_enabled 0, to disable mics.
- You can make maps with nice ambient sounds.
- You can mute manlord so everyone can enjoy of his text typing.
- You can leave.

Fast'n'easy. lol creeper 'n'

As for his voice being "annoying", as far as i remember, when he came back he fixed his mic, and his voice was smoother, except if he does girl gasps and surprise yellings, no problem.
But yea, he's negative and provocative.
Last edited by po0ka on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:50 pm

uberleedle wrote:So most of you want manlord and demon muted just because they are annoying. I wanted them muted too before, but I changed my mind after playing server for a longer time and when no one was using the mic. It just got very boring. I mean think about it (Do you want server to be silent almost all the time???) there aren't many players using mic on hl2dm anymore like manlord or demon are. They can be annoying but in my opinion its better to have someone talk then for server to be mute.
Being scared of the server being silent is not the best reason to have someone scream on the mic