travis perm muting manlord for no reason

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Cpt.Bunny
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

travis perm muting manlord for no reason

Post by Cpt.Bunny » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 pm

manlord just said that allstars 2 sucked as his own opinion and travis permamuted him

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Re: travis perm muting manlord for no reason

Post by po0ka » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.

+ Maybe manlord was too much pescimist for too much rounds so it annoyed him?

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Ant pls, what happened to forum rules grammar? lol
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:14 pm

I was pmuted. Check the admin logs all i said was the map sucked and he pmuted me and said if he unpmute he was going to ban him and or me and by the way i just came back and this is how im treated. I had a opinion and have the right to it. I don't care what you do to Travis. but please unmute me. I know we dont have proof but i used my mic i cant record my voice.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Bunny... you made the wrong decision, nobody can take down Travis, and this will probably end badly as well
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Cpt.Bunny wrote:manlord just said that allstars 2 sucked as his own opinion and travis permamuted him
I had my reasons. Since yesterday Manlord had been talking shit about me for no reason. I'm just playing and suddently he finds some crap to say about me. Today he began talking about how shitty my map was, if he really thinks its shit then he should leave and come back when the map is over. Or just try to make a better map.
I havent spent 1700 hours on deathrun just so a litte fucked up kid like Manlord gets the right to speak crap about me for no reason. I've warned him many times before, but he just doesn't listen so he should just stay pmuted.

uberleedle
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by uberleedle » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Cpt.Bunny wrote:manlord just said that allstars 2 sucked as his own opinion and travis permamuted him
I had my reasons. Since yesterday Manlord had been talking shit about me for no reason. I'm just playing and suddently he finds some crap to say about me. Today he began talking about how shitty my map was, if he really thinks its shit then he should leave and come back when the map is over. Or just try to make a better map.
I havent spent 1700 hours on deathrun just so a litte fucked up kid like Manlord gets the right to speak crap about me for no reason. I've warned him many times before, but he just doesn't listen so he should just stay pmuted.
Travis why didn't you mute him with in-game built in mute option :P (Admins shouldn't mute or ban or kick or use any kind of admin power just because they have personal problem with them. Only use it when its needed and it doesn't look like it was needed here.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUMk6qsKEEA
Leedle leedle leedle lee...

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Since yesterday? Really? I was joking yesterday however Today i wasn't I have a right to my opinion I you don't like it mute me in game I have a right to say anything about the maps Some are awesome and some not quite. Your map isn't the only map i didn't like their were others don't take it personnel. And i know i cant win this battle but I don't wan't to win this battle all i want is to be unpermmuted and we can get on with things Ok. If you do I wont say as many things about your map fair enough?
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

They're a 3 man band!

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 pm

uberleedle wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:
Travis why didn't you mute him with in-game built in mute option :P (Admins shouldn't mute or ban or kick or use any kind of admin power just because they have personal problem with them. Only use it when its needed and it doesn't look like it was needed here.)

Thank you Urber, Thats the point I was trying to make.

They're a 3 man band!

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:45 pm

uberleedle wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:
Why should other people listen to that if it's redicted to me?
And when people actually hear some1 talk shit about a map then they rtv the map without even trying it out.
I'm pretty sure Ant would punish people if they were trash talking about his map too. And again why would I ever make new maps if people were allowed to go around and talk shit about my map just because they have a personal problem with me.

Why would other people even spend 50-200 hours just to make a special map for area 51 if little kids like Manlords are allowed to talk shit about it for no reason.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Ingame mute = good idea
He is also right with it, just leave and cone back when the map is over.

Mute = good, just wrong muting option, end of story.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Travis it wasn't it was about you it was about your map...

They're a 3 man band!

uberleedle
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by uberleedle » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
uberleedle wrote: Travis why didn't you mute him with in-game built in mute option :P (Admins shouldn't mute or ban or kick or use any kind of admin power just because they have personal problem with them. Only use it when its needed and it doesn't look like it was needed here.)
Why should other people listen to that if it's redicted to me?
Freedom of speech? XD

EDIT: Quotes fucked up.... lol
Last edited by uberleedle on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Hey guys, I'm just saying that Travis DID pmute him and DID threaten to Pban bunny or manlord if someone is to unpmute him, but
I would just like to say this one thing to Travis, not to be mean, but the Pmuting and the random kicking is a bit too overboard, try to use your commands for something that is to good use,
and not just because they say things about you. Lastly, to say something to Manlord. You need to stop being rude to admins no-matter what your rights are, its just disrespectful.
One last thing manlord, please don't say stuff about other people's maps, they put hard work into these you know, perhaps you should think about the more smarter of choices.
By the way, this is not to add more criticism to any of you, well I hope not. :D

uberleedle
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by uberleedle » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Travis I understand you are upset with manlord being a douche about your map, but its his personal opinion. If it was me I would just ingore him and mute him in my game (which I actually do a lot lol). And to manlord why did you started talking shit about his map when you knew he was there... its just stupid and you should of expected that bad things will happen from it.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:15 pm

uberleedle wrote:Travis I understand you are upset with manlord being a douche about your map, but its his personal opinion. If it was me I would just ingore him and mute him in my game (which I actually do a lot lol). And to manlord why did you started talking shit about his map when you knew he was there... its just stupid and you should of expected that bad things will happen from it.
He's provoking the admins and it worked. Now I'm going to learn that child a lession and have him muted until he starts behaving in the future. Apperently his mom failed to teach him some manners.
Unless Ant says something else.