interitus

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Cpt.Bunny
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

interitus

Post by Cpt.Bunny » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:36 am

i am reportin interitus because i saw him on akai mute 2 people with no warns at all he just muted then

myback
Server Admin

Re: interitus

Post by myback » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 am

Cpt.Bunny wrote:i am reportin interitus because i saw him on akai mute 2 people with no warns at all he just muted then
Forum rules
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:18 pm

myback wrote:
Cpt.Bunny wrote:i am reportin interitus because i saw him on akai mute 2 people with no warns at all he just muted then
Forum rules
Proof : Travis' post.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Demon wrote:
myback wrote:
Forum rules
Proof : Travis' post.
I wasn't there, but I'm pretty sure daddy had a reason for it.
And for Cpt. Bunny thats just low, you shouldn't report other admins, it looks so unproffesional and stupid.

StasisOps
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by StasisOps » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: And for Cpt. Bunny thats just low, you shouldn't report other admins, it looks so unproffesional and stupid.
Explain.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:29 pm

StasisOps wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote: And for Cpt. Bunny thats just low, you shouldn't report other admins, it looks so unproffesional and stupid.
Explain.
No, read and learn niggy.

StasisOps
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by StasisOps » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
StasisOps wrote:
Explain.
No, read and learn niggy.
So an admin shouldn't report another admin and turn a blind eye? Makes sense.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Lol first report after 10 months as admin..
I muted him for spamming and screaming into the mic and I only muted/kicked and banned one person :-P
Btw. You spelled my name wrong.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:41 pm

StasisOps wrote:So an admin shouldn't report another admin and turn a blind eye? Makes sense.
Admins should inform Ant or Nick if they find another admins decision unjustified.
But I'm sure he had a reason for muting those two.

This is ridiculous cpt. bunny, as an admin you should know how to write a decent report that includes some sort of proof. This report makes you look way worse than Interittus, even if it turns out he abused something so insignificant as the mute command. Anyways, I already talked to Interittus and he didn't do anything wrong.
Shit happens

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:08 pm

StasisOps wrote:
Last time I checked the admin group is a team and not enemies. If a admin has a problem with another admin then that admin should report that to nick or ant and not on the forums.
How do you think the new people sees this server if admins are so immature enough to report eachother for nothing.
And if you just look at how stupid this report is then you should get imbarresed for having such admins.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
StasisOps wrote:
Last time I checked the admin group is a team and not enemies. If a admin has a problem with another admin then that admin should report that to nick or ant and not on the forums.
How do you think the new people sees this server if admins are so immature enough to report eachother for nothing.
And if you just look at how stupid this report is then you should get imbarresed for having such admins.

Keep stuff private.
Talking with the other admin would have been better for you, you can't just avoid the problem and ask for a solution from someone else.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

StasisOps
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by StasisOps » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: Last time I checked the admin group is a team and not enemies. If a admin has a problem with another admin then that admin should report that to nick or ant and not on the forums.
If you're really so worried about impressing new people Travis, try being a little less egotistical and more professional when posting.

As for the post yes, this isn't the greatest, but neither are half the reports we get from non admins.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:01 pm

StasisOps wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote: Last time I checked the admin group is a team and not enemies. If a admin has a problem with another admin then that admin should report that to nick or ant and not on the forums.
If you're really so worried about impressing new people Travis, try being a little less egotistical and more professional when posting.

As for the post yes, this isn't the greatest, but neither are half the reports we get from non admins.
Don't really care about your opinion anymore. If you find this thread good then I have nothing else to say to you.
Also I thought you quit deathrun, why now the suddent intrest?

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:44 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Lol first report after 10 months as admin..
I muted him for spamming and screaming into the mic and I only muted/kicked and banned one person :-P
Btw. You spelled my name wrong.
Congr , welcome in "Family"!!!!

StasisOps
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by StasisOps » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:34 am

Cpt.Travis wrote: Also I thought you quit deathrun, why now the suddent intrest?
When did I say this? Nice assumption.