[UG][GR]DieHardLego{MiLK}[BS1] admin request :D

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: [UG][GR]DieHardLego{MiLK}[BS1] admin request :D

Post by MrProjektZ » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:42 pm

B.U.G wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: ALRIGHT THEN! BITCH LES GO! you a ugly ass shitstain lookin muthafucka!! and my opinion is hes immature, if u cant comprehend that then gtfo!! I will not respect ur opinion, simply because ur a dumbass bitch. now you can just stop suckin me because i finished have a orgasam in ur mouth bitch and i will punch u in ya fuckin jeans bitch cuz ur a bitch bitch. no offence.
Alright STFU newb .
Leave her alone , u r now acting like a BIG retard.
Have some respect for her .
Make me?
Psn: ProjektZ96

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:42 pm

ant_8490 wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: ALRIGHT THEN! BITCH LES GO! you a ugly ass shitstain lookin muthafucka!! and my opinion is hes immature, if u cant comprehend that then gtfo!! I will not respect ur opinion, simply because ur a dumbass bitch. now you can just stop suckin me because i finished have a orgasam in ur mouth bitch and i will punch u in ya fuckin jeans bitch cuz ur a bitch bitch. no offence.
i think u need a chill pill.
Do you have a chill pill for me?

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Blagho wrote:
Simply for your raging no one is going to take your opinion serious, for that fact your calling him immature, just take a look at what you type.
Spoiler
Show
and...
Spoiler
Show
Yes, hes mature. BUT ONLY because I typed some bad words.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
B.U.G wrote:
Alright STFU newb .
Leave her alone , u r now acting like a BIG retard.
Have some respect for her .
Girls need respects. :)
And this is immature so I agree with Blagho and Buggy the Bug.
I bet you do.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Well done..

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:36 pm

5 posts in a row and all useless shit. Bye bye projectz.

As for Lego, I've seen him rage a couple of times as well and he doesn't seem mature at all. Then again, I haven't seen him on the server for months. No from me.

EDIT: After reading the post beneath this, I'll have to withdraw my vote. I simply haven't seen him for ages and he could very well have changed.
Last edited by awesomedude on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit happens

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Hey, guys um so I would like to clear things out with Mr projektz, give him a break he was just trying to make a point about me not being mature but by you guys dissing him like that, it isn't right. Aya only responded because she seen how I deserved better than all this, which i thank her very much but seeing from what all these players have said, I would say I don't deserve to be an admin...
Even though I can change and have changed, for I don't rage as much as I had before in my earlier stages with this server. I just hope you guys can decide on a good vote and say it.

P.S. Shadow deserves some more replies about his admin request... And Aya is a beast, thanks. :D

P.P.S Mr projektz only raged because he thought Aya was making him look stupid.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:55 am

DiehardLego wrote:Hey, guys um so I would like to clear things out with Mr projektz, give him a break he was just trying to make a point about me not being mature but by you guys dissing him like that, it isn't right. Aya only responded because she seen how I deserved better than all this, which i thank her very much but seeing from what all these players have said, I would say I don't deserve to be an admin...
Even though I can change and have changed, for I don't rage as much as I had before in my earlier stages with this server. I just hope you guys can decide on a good vote and say it.

P.S. Shadow deserves some more replies about his admin request... And Aya is a beast, thanks. :D

From what said phil on my app:
People are nice at the begining, but when they get admins, shit happens.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:49 am

DiehardLego wrote:Lawl :P
You Should not maybe laugh at that?
Aya was supporting you, but now it looks like you are supporting mr project by laughing at his stupid post.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:52 am

DiehardLego wrote:Hey, guys um so I would like to clear things out with Mr projektz, give him a break he was just trying to make a point about me not being mature but by you guys dissing him like that, it isn't right. Aya only responded because she seen how I deserved better than all this, which i thank her very much but seeing from what all these players have said, I would say I don't deserve to be an admin...

Oh cool, you are using the "I have changed" trick. And yeah when I'm thinking of it you are also in the same grp as Manlord, did he teach you that trick? Beacause we're not buying it lol, we all know that you are saying that just to get admin.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 am

Also Aya why do you even vote when you resigned for like months ago and as I remember it correctly you resigned because there was too much drama drowen upon you. You have been gone for months now and you shouldn't vote if you don't know how he's currently behaving in-game.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:56 am

Um I hope you know this but if you havent noticed my name tag is MiLK, not MLK for I hate/dislike manlord deeply for he is a child

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:50 am

K bye.
Aya :3

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 am

Okay, just to clear things up I think you guys took what I said the wrong way. It was a joke, I wasn't really trying to be mean or rage. I don't think angry people usually add no offence at the end. I thought you guys would know it was a joke if I added that. You guys can have your opinions and what not. DieHardLego, is immature though somtimes, in my opinion. Sometimes hes mature though, hes not immature 24/7 from what I see. Just more times hes immature than he is mature.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:37 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:Okay, just to clear things up I think you guys took what I said the wrong way. It was a joke, I wasn't really trying to be mean or rage. I don't think angry people usually add no offence at the end. I thought you guys would know it was a joke if I added that. You guys can have your opinions and what not. DieHardLego, is immature though somtimes, in my opinion. Sometimes hes mature though, hes not immature 24/7 from what I see. Just more times hes immature than he is mature.

Sadly, I can't understand retard. Or is that a good thing?

You are just a basic attention whore who just bitches at anyone just they sit in their chair hoping for a reply, since Aya has been the first person to actually talk to you at all in the last 72 hours. Holy shit
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.