[GR] Stan's Admin Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
[GR] Stan
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

[GR] Stan's Admin Application

Post by [GR] Stan » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:37 am

name: [GR]Stan

steam id : STEAM_0:1:12113357

microphone: yes

have i been admin on other servers? no i have not applied on any other server because i have not wanted to apply but this is my favorite server and i want to apply for admin

why should i be admin: because i am a good rule follower and i will not be abusing the rules

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Re: [GR] Stan's Admin Application

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:54 pm

I vote yes havent seen him break any rules. maby a better app tho

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:31 am

Stan i think u will do a great job as admin, because ur mature and online often.

But u should REALLY practice ur English ;)'

I vote Yes

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:08 am

I will vote no because this app sux.
Spoiler
Show
kidding sure I vote yes. But get a better reason for being admin.

magnus
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by magnus » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:27 am

I vote YES you are good playeur and you are actif good luck :)

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:32 am

Mature, active and calm. Your English could be better, but it's definitely good enough for being admin, it's a yes from me.
Shit happens

Vårkåtsimle
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Vårkåtsimle » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:43 am

He's socially active and mature , I have never seen him brake any rules so I say YES

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:54 am

He will make a great admin, Yes :)
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:43 am

[GR] Stan wrote:name: [GR]Stan

steam id : STEAM_0:1:12113357

microphone: yes

have i been admin on other servers? no i have not applied on any other server because i have not wanted to apply but this is my favorite server and i want to apply for admin

why should i be admin: because i am a good rule follower and i will not be abusing the rules
Voting no because:
First of all if you really want admin and if you really are 21 years old then you should have written a longer and better application.
So I think you are lying about your age.

Your english is bad, I never see you communicate with any1 in the server. When you get spoken to you never respond.

quote: "why should i be admin: because i am a good rule follower and i will not be abusing the rules" true you follow the rules, but I doubt that you would ever enforce the rules to the players.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:03 am

Cpt.Travis wrote: Voting no because:
First of all if you really want admin and if you really are 21 years old then you should have written a longer and better application.

Your english is bad, I never see you communicate with any1 in the server. When you get spoken to you never respond.

quote: "why should i be admin: because i am a good rule follower and i will not be abusing the rules" true you follow the rules, but I doubt that you would ever enforce the rules to the players.
Lol Travis u haven't played with him before then..

Have u ever heard him using a mic? he sounds like he's a guy on 21 years. Stan is diffidently not lying.
Just because he's from France.. they are not learning English like ppl. from Denmark or Norway but on a much lower level.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:13 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:

Have u ever heard him using a mic? he sounds like he's a guy on 21 years. Stan is diffidently not lying.
Just because he's from France.. they are not learning English like ppl. from Denmark or Norway but on a much lower level.
Indeed, Stan is French, but he is 21 since he used his mic sometimes today.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:23 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:

I have played with him alot and he have been around for ages. I have Never seen him communicate with any1 before, just because you once heard him on the mic then that doesn't mean that he communicates often with people. He could have spent alot more time on his application even with his bad english. He probably spent like 1-2 minutes on that application after the looks. If I would hire any admins then I would want to see that they show some dedectation for the job too. And not like 80% of the other people around here voting yes for people with decent bhop skills and activicity.

[GR] Stan
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by [GR] Stan » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:Voting no because:

it is true I do not have never to speak with you Travis and it is true you can doubt on my old but I have beautiful is well 21 years.
I hold has to add whom one never connects oneself in same the hours being to give that I am French.
as regards making comply with the rules I ask it because I think of being able about it and because there there often moment or it is no admin and the rules are not at all to respect.
I respect your choice and I understand it I would have reacted to even handle it has your place
Last edited by [GR] Stan on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:54 pm

[GR] Stan wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Cpt.Travis wrote:Voting no because:

‪Cpt.Travis
Server Admin"

it is true I do not have never to speak with you Travis and it is true you can doubt on my old but I have beautiful is well 21 years.
I hold has to add whom one never connects oneself in same the hours being to give that I am French.
as regards making comply with the rules I ask it because I think of being able about it and because there there often moment or it is no admin and the rules are not at all to respect.
I respect your choice and I understand it I would have reacted to even handle it has your place
Fail quote fix'd.

I understood....this?
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Never had problems with anyone.
He doesn't speak English that well but you're able to understand him .
And also sv needs admins
So yeah, why not .