Selling Spawn

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Selling Spawn

Post by po0ka » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:01 pm

I came with a small idea that can solve some things quickly.
At the spawn, it would be nice to have a place that you can buy supplies with a system similar to faction points, so instead of running all around and pissing off the people with the destroyed environment and lack of diamonds, it would solve some annoyance. No more iron in your territory and you don't want to be vulnerable? Buy it then.
I would be personally happy of such a simple system, maybe just some regular items like the wood types, cobblestone, sand, gravel, feather, flints, iron, gold, diamond, and maybe tree saplings?
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

choc1202
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: Selling Spawn

Post by choc1202 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:49 pm

I agree people like kalrathia throw diamonds in lava....

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:57 pm

choc1202 wrote:I agree people like kalrathia throw diamonds in lava....
1.Why the Hostility Mate?
2. No, We use them to make swords and armor :P
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:58 pm

po0ka wrote:I came with a small idea that can solve some things quickly.
At the spawn, it would be nice to have a place that you can buy supplies with a system similar to faction points, so instead of running all around and pissing off the people with the destroyed environment and lack of diamonds, it would solve some annoyance. No more iron in your territory and you don't want to be vulnerable? Buy it then.
I would be personally happy of such a simple system, maybe just some regular items like the wood types, cobblestone, sand, gravel, feather, flints, iron, gold, diamond, and maybe tree saplings?
Anyway, yes I agree with dis
Like the old ones, just what would the currency be
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Time played, or maybe... Experience?
When you kill a mob it gives you exp, so it will give more fun to kill monsters than mining.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:12 am

choc1202 wrote:I agree people like kalrathia throw diamonds in lava....
What the fuck are you on about again?!

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:17 am

Selling things at spawn would require an economy system.
There currently is no economy mod on the server. Also, there is already a good ratio of resources in the game already. You must be kidding with the implication that we are somehow running out of diamonds already on this map with an area of approximately 81,000,000 square meters. If you weren't kidding I suggest that you pull your head out of your ass and LOOK HARDER.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:28 am

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:49 am

MLGPro wrote:
There currently is no economy mod on the server. Also, there is already a good ratio of resources in the game already. You must be kidding with the implication that we are somehow running out of diamonds already on this map with an area of approximately 81,000,000 square meters. If you weren't kidding I suggest that you pull your head out of your ass and LOOK HARDER.

Mlg, could you please answer in this thread without insulting? I am not the guy that will explore and go find diamonds all around, i have other things to do of my life, and...
This is not a question of economy system, using the player exp is a better way, varying the gameplay.
I don't want to go at someone's hidden house and steal his mining shaft to get the diamonds, if you know what i mean.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:15 pm

po0ka wrote:
MLGPro wrote:

Mlg, could you please answer in this thread without insulting? I am not the guy that will explore and go find diamonds all around, i have other things to do of my life, and...
This is not a question of economy system, using the player exp is a better way, varying the gameplay.
I don't want to go at someone's hidden house and steal his mining shaft to get the diamonds, if you know what i mean.
http://scr.hu/7v2/hb07y

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:25 pm

I got as far as the post about currency. Lost interest.
Call the currency Dicks/Dongs.