Cheating

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: Cheating

Post by deadalive200 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:33 pm

FreezeDry wrote:
deadalive200 wrote:
choc1202 wrote:#1 Being peaceful right now is a smart move. You will see eventually....

#2 atleast go complain in the report section underneath the minecraft forum...
You prepare in the dark
We shine our growth in the light
I dont think ya niggas know what I can grow (Besides the AIDS in my ass, It still stings :cry:
Truefag is always butthurt^^^
So we wait for the AIDS in your ass to takeover and you die of a cold? Not sure what the fuck you mean... and I'm not gonna bother quoting your previous post, because even after choc corrected it for you, I still can't figure out wtf you are trying to say.
Freeze, Mate. I dont know What the fuck is wrong with you, Or why your so god damnit Rude
If you dont know by now, I dont give a shit if you hate guy or not, Or if you hate Kalrathia, Iam a diffrent Person and was trying to be funny, You need to take a joke or just not respond to anything I say, becuse I actully try to make the forums a bit fun, and not a bunch of hateing fags who cant even think without trying to hate on someone :|
P.S I dident fix anything this time, Have fun with it :D
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

FreezeDry
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by FreezeDry » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:24 pm

I don't dislike you and I was joking as well. I just can't stand thatgay. To me, his actions ruin the game for everyone. Kalrathia was just his cover. I hope to have a good time playing minecraft with you all. All jokes aside. This community could be so much better than this.

Sincerely,
Freeze

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:03 am

FreezeDry wrote:I don't dislike you and I was joking as well. I just can't stand thatgay. To me, his actions ruin the game for everyone. Kalrathia was just his cover. I hope to have a good time playing minecraft with you all. All jokes aside. This community could be so much better than this.

Sincerely,
Freeze
Yea, would probably better without you already. Appearently all you do is insulting others.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

FreezeDry
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by FreezeDry » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:08 pm

Nicdel wrote:
FreezeDry wrote:I don't dislike you and I was joking as well. I just can't stand thatgay. To me, his actions ruin the game for everyone. Kalrathia was just his cover. I hope to have a good time playing minecraft with you all. All jokes aside. This community could be so much better than this.

Sincerely,
Freeze
Yea, would probably better without you already. Appearently all you do is insulting others.
:( Then allow me to come clean. Dice set home in Kalrathia before he left, tele'd in to kill MLG then used fly on Nodus client to get out. Created like 5 different accounts to add power to our faction. 1 of which tried to act like his dad, telling everyone they were going to jail for picking on him. lulz Not sure why I went through all that trouble to defend him... He kicked me from our faction and destroyed our home. I guess I got what I deserved in the end.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:10 pm

FreezeDry wrote:
Nicdel wrote:

Sincerely,
Freeze
:( Then allow me to come clean. Dice set home in Kalrathia before he left, tele'd in to kill MLG then used fly on Nodus client to get out. Created like 5 different accounts to add power to our faction. 1 of which tried to act like his dad, telling everyone they were going to jail for picking on him. lulz Not sure why I went through all that trouble to defend him... He kicked me from our faction and destroyed our home. I guess I got what I deserved in the end.
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

killeratv7
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by killeratv7 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:38 pm

MLGPRO you love to hear your self talk and spam the forums with all your fucking complaints dude stop complaing about all the things you see.
Also MLG forcing people to join your faction cause they don't want you to kill them any more is just a dick move.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:14 pm

killeratv7 wrote:MLGPRO you love to hear your self talk and spam the forums with all your fucking complaints dude stop complaing about all the things you see.
Also MLG forcing people to join your faction cause they don't want you to kill them any more is just a dick move.
Thank you mother Teresa.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:41 am

killeratv7 wrote:MLGPRO you love to hear your self talk and spam the forums with all your fucking complaints dude stop complaing about all the things you see.
Hey i got an idea

FreezeDry
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by FreezeDry » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:42 am

deadalive200 wrote: Image
Nigga... Whachu kno bout dat?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:02 pm

FreezeDry wrote: Nigga... Whachu kno bout dat?
Pic doesn't work, fag