Goomba Admin Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Gordon Freeman
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: Goomba Admin Application

Post by Gordon Freeman » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Definitely Yes

ryu hyabusa
Former Server Admin

Post by ryu hyabusa » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Slicer wrote: 2.He is famous and wonderful (im not gay)
ummm 1. hes not famous 2. he never says anything so how would u know hes wonderful, i think no for him

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:49 am

ryu hyabusa wrote:he never says anything
Because I talk when I want or when shit happens.
I know that you don't like me just by my voice.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:00 am

Don't take it personally.
Ryu must have a better reason to vote No.
And also if people can get an admin over being famous or wonderful that's just wrong.
In that case I will recommend Mr.foot for an admin.
He is like 9 and he is inactive as hell but he is popular and wonderful ;)
In my opinion,admins who can make the server better is definitely not you.
Your abuse level was phenomenon,you take things personally and you are not fair to all players.
No.
Spoiler
Show
Also,did you ask your friends to vote?
Because it seems like a whole bunch of people who never really post here are voting yes for you :p
Aya :3

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:25 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Because it seems like a whole bunch of people who never really post here are voting yes for you :p
I am going to vote now, without Goomba telling me. So I think he's not telling his friends to vote on him yes. He might say "Hey friend vote for me on my admin app. Think what would be the best for the server and community."
That might be his words but I don't know if he said that.
Anyways I will vote yes since he did start to be mature, I think he did learn his lesson from the last time he was admin on Area 51 and few other servers...
Let's give him a chance for trial admin and let's see how he does.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:04 am

Nice letters lol
And I'm not the one who decides to give him a chance ;)

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:38 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:Don't take it personally.
And also if people can get an admin over being famous or wonderful that's just wrong.
Your abuse level was phenomenon,you take things personally and you are not fair to all players.
No.
Spoiler
Show
I have to agree with you when you say I abused. However, I tryed to change. Also, I didn't ask people to vote for me since I was at school when they voted. And I said that my admin app was quiet. Also you resigned as I see and you probably don't know me now. Well it's your opinion and I respect it.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:57 pm

You probably waited a long time for this reply lol
But ok...
As i see, you got more matured and a long time passed since the last time you got declined, so i think you can have this chance.
And of course, im happy that you came back :D
Sadly, im not going to vote on this one cause im not playing on deathrun anymore that much, so i don't know how are you acting in-game.
People say you don't talk that much, other ones say you do, so im not gonna vote, sorry xD
But good luck anyways, positive reaction from me :D

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:23 pm

It's a no from me. It's not because of your abuse, it's the fact that all of us (players, admins and owners) told you to stop, yet you continued to abuse. For an example, some of the times you were playing sounds on the server, several admins, including me, told you to stop doing it but you just ignored us and kept on playing sounds. Honestly, you didn't give a fuck about anyone else and you acted like you owned the server.
People keep saying you changed, but the way I see it, your personality is back to what it was before you got admin. Your time as admin just showed us the real you.
You're fine as a player, but you just can't be trusted with administrative powers.
Shit happens

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
[NBG]Aya wrote:Don't take it personally.
No.
Spoiler
Show
I have to agree with you when you say I abused. However, I tryed to change. Also, I didn't ask people to vote for me since I was at school when they voted. And I said that my admin app was quiet. Also you resigned as I see and you probably don't know me now. Well it's your opinion and I respect it.
Well I'm sorry if that was wrong because that was just my guess.
I said that because I've never seen Novem over a year or so on the server or forum. And that 12posts guy.
I was just wondering how the hell he even got here.
Anyways,I just left the server only 2months ago or so.
I don't think anyone can become surprisingly mature in 2months. (or 4months http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... 2&start=30)
And 2months ago you didn't even speak one word on the server so I'll never know anyway...
Anyways, awesomedudes explained perfectly about abuse.
I was one of those people who warned you many many times.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:30 am

awesomedude wrote:It's a no from me. It's not because of your abuse, it's the fact that all of us (players, admins and owners) told you to stop, yet you continued to abuse. For an example, some of the times you were playing sounds on the server, several admins, including me, told you to stop doing it but you just ignored us and kept on playing sounds. Honestly, you didn't give a fuck about anyone else and you acted like you owned the server.
People keep saying you changed, but the way I see it, your personality is back to what it was before you got admin. Your time as admin just showed us the real you.
You're fine as a player, but you just can't be trusted with administrative powers.
I can understand I played too much the lag sound.
I just want a last an ultime chance.
Aya, indeed I don't talk a lot in game. But remember how many times you said I talk too much.
I decided to only talk/write when I have to.
Also, another reason that I don't talk a lot now is because people are just saying I'm using scripts for bhop and so on, so I just ignore. I talk when you have real things to say.
[GR]Left4Ana wrote:You probably waited a long time for this reply lol
But ok...
As i see, you got more matured and a long time passed since the last time you got declined, so i think you can have this chance.
And of course, im happy that you came back :D
Sadly, im not going to vote on this one cause im not playing on deathrun anymore that much, so i don't know how are you acting in-game.
People say you don't talk that much, other ones say you do, so im not gonna vote, sorry xD
But good luck anyways, positive reaction from me :D
Thanks for positive reaction.

I'll be careful now.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:03 am

Aya, indeed I don't talk a lot in game. But remember how many times you said I talk too much.
I decided to only talk/write when I have to.
Also, another reason that I don't talk a lot now is because people are just saying I'm using scripts for bhop and so on, so I just ignore. I talk when you have real things to say.
I said 'You spam too much' LOL
Think like Manlord or Demon.
Some people say they could be annoying.
At some point I was one of them too.
But I don't think that anymore because they actually got something to say.
But you were mostly just screaming in high pitch voice with Ana.
I never heard you were actually talking about something because you were using mic just to make weird noise on.
Ofc I tell you to stop. But I mean you can still talk like a normal person you know lol.
It shouldn't be 0 or 100.
I understand and you better ignore those comments but you can also still talk in chat with people.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:43 am

awesomedude wrote:It's a no from me. It's not because of your abuse, it's the fact that all of us (players, admins and owners) told you to stop, yet you continued to abuse. For an example, some of the times you were playing sounds on the server, several admins, including me, told you to stop doing it but you just ignored us and kept on playing sounds. Honestly, you didn't give a fuck about anyone else and you acted like you owned the server.
Players who trying to get admin are nice at the beginning....but if they get admin...Abusing continue ;/ ....my opinion

But i dont realy want to say no cuz ..hmm idk he was quiet at the beginning and i think i change my vote to Neutral
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:51 am

I'm still mad since you abused on Expert. Druging, blinding and noclipping
but i haven't been around on the server recently
Neutral
Btw Hello everyone! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Okay so, I won't take any situations personally anymore. What I just ask is at least having trial admin. I just want a last chance.