allstars2_v1

Forum rules
If you make or convert a map make a new topic for each one that you submit so comments or problems can be discussed.
Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

allstars2_v1

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 am

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: allstars2_v1

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:34 pm

I need to release a v2 because the func_illus. does not respawn after round kill.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:I need to release a v2 because the func_illus. does not respawn after round kill.
What are you trying to do?

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:46 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:I need to release a v2 because the func_illus. does not respawn after round kill.
A button is supposed to kill a func_illustrary wall. When that button is pressed the wall dissapares like it should. But when the round ends and a new round starts then the wall does not respawn like it should.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:29 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
A button is supposed to kill a func_illustrary wall. When that button is pressed the wall dissapares like it should. But when the round ends and a new round starts then the wall does not respawn like it should.
Never use kill. It messes up map. Use func_brush and set it in your func_illusonary. Then what trap you want to do? If you try to make the first trap on dark energy use func brush. Also when you use kill it remove the entity from the world and won't respawn back.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 pm

**EDIT** I changed my mind, I need to change something else too. Link deleted.