Deathrun_MGC

Forum rules
If you make or convert a map make a new topic for each one that you submit so comments or problems can be discussed.
Snake
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Deathrun_MGC

Post by Snake » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:41 pm

I finished my first Deathrun Map called "Deathrun_MelalGearSolid_CrimeSceneInvestigation_glass" or "Deathrun_MGS_CSI_Glass" (Deathrun_MGC abbreviated). I worked on it for 4 months (to be exact, about two weeks in work hours).
Well, HEre is the Features of the actual Version (V2).

-Around 23 Traps
-5 End fights (Old, BHOP, Noob, AWP and Extreme BHOP [The last is a Secret])
-Secret Places.
-Custom Music (In the End Fights, like the Hot_Dessert-V4 Map)
-Anti AFK
-Custom Textures
-Custom Sounds
-3D SkyBox
-Rain and thunder

Here some pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e4okxva2mjs5krz/AdeZabl9r3

Credits:

Created by [GR] Snake, (JPZV).
Tested by: [GR] Snake, [GR] Nightmare-rex, Shadowof and Ohhshet.
dedicated to: Area 51 Deathrun Server.

And here the Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7gfo16ag061n4iz (8,64 MB)

Any questions or errors, let me know
I'm a Lunatic. Problem?

Actual Steam Name: [GR] Black★Anime Shooter {A}
Olds Steam Names: [GR]Solid Snake. [GR]Naked Snake. [GR]Snake Eater. *Secret Name*. [GR|The S.P.] Sutashi {A}.

eligrand1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: Deathrun_MGC

Post by eligrand1 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Not bad, but in my opinion, some of the textures can be a headache.
If you google me, I am EVERYWHERE

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:30 pm

eligrand1 wrote:Not bad, but in my opinion, some of the textures can be a headache.
Agree. And thunder and rain is copied from my map.

Snake
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Snake » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
eligrand1 wrote:Not bad, but in my opinion, some of the textures can be a headache.
I'm Sorry, but in the world have a lot of map with Rain and thunder, and I followed a video tutorial where teaches how to make Rain and Thunder. In a first place, I just want rain on my map, but watching the tutorial, I wanted a thunder too. If you want to see the video, tell me and I will post here.
And... Which Textures can be a Headache and Why?

Sorry, but I didn't copy your map, I made my map in 2 weeks worked, if I copied your Rain, is more fast copy all your map, change the textures and is ready, And didn't take the 2 weeks.
Last edited by Snake on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Lunatic. Problem?

Olds Steam Names: [GR]Solid Snake. [GR]Naked Snake. [GR]Snake Eater. *Secret Name*. [GR|The S.P.] Sutashi {A}.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Snake wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
I'm Sorry, but in the world have a lot of map with Rain and thunder, and I followed a video tutorial where teaches how to make Rain and Thunder. In a first place, I just want rain on my map, but watching the tutorial, I wanted a thunder too. If you want to see the video, tell me and I will post here.
And... What is headache of textures and how I can make it? This is my first map finished, the other maps is just a block, nothing more e.e.

Sorry, but I didn't copy your map, I made my map in 2 weeks worked, if I copied your Rain, is more fast copy all your map, change the textures and is ready, And didn't take the 2 weeks.
The rain ok and the thunder copied. But youcan add it. I was just messing with you. Also, if you want me to help you to make a good thunder storm with random thunder sounds playing ask me.

Snake
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Snake » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 pm

The rain ok and the thunder copied. But youcan add it. I was just messing with you. Also, if you want me to help you to make a good thunder storm with random thunder sounds playing ask me.
Ohh, sorry, I don't know the "sense of humor" in english (I speak spanish). Well, maybye can you help me, but when I go to make the V3, Now I want to rest from the VHE. I will go to VHE only if the map have a Bug.
I'm a Lunatic. Problem?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Snake wrote:
Ohh, sorry, I don't know the "sense of humor" in english (I speak spanish). Well, maybye can you help me, but when I go to make the V3, Now I want to rest from the VHE. I will go to VHE only if the map have a Bug.
I'm on my phone. But what's your steam?

Snake
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Snake » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:I'm on my phone. But what's your steam?
the Steam id is JPZV, my Actual username is "[GR] Snake Eater [Big Boss]".
And another thing, what do you means with "Some texturas can be a headache."?
I'm a Lunatic. Problem?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Snake wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:I'm on my phone. But what's your steam?
the Steam id is JPZV, my Actual username is "[GR] Snake Eater [Big Boss]".
And another thing, what do you means with "Some texturas can be a headache."?
It flashes.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:56 am

AWP copied from my map.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:28 am

Also, I took 1-2 mounths to complete dr_amazing.

Snake
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Snake » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Well, you map is more detailed and big, I played it, but, I can't move because I have a extreme Lag, I don't know why. My map is not very detailed And I work in the map 2 weeks in hours (In totals hours worked).
Demon wrote:AWP copied from my map.
No again. The AWP is similar or same in all maps, just go to HL2DM and test all maps of the server, and tell me if the AWP is Similar or not.
I Didn't Copied nothing from any map, the first thing what I made in the map, is the end fights in 4 months Ago. First the BHOP, next the AWP, later the OLD (Very easy) and the last, the Noob. I don't know what is your map, and I don't know if I played it.
All things that are the same are purely coincidental. Honestly, I copied the Extreme Bhop From Applerun, but only the format, Because I love it (The extreme Bhop) and I didn't played another map in the server what have a Extreme Bhop
I'm a Lunatic. Problem?

eligrand1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by eligrand1 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:12 am

Well this is getting good reputation.
If you google me, I am EVERYWHERE

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:13 am

Snake wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Well, you map is more detailed and big, I played it, but, I can't move because I have a extreme Lag, I don't know why. My map is not very detailed And I work in the map 2 weeks in hours (In totals hours worked).
Demon wrote:AWP copied from my map.
No again. The AWP is similar or same in all maps, just go to HL2DM and test all maps of the server, and tell me if the AWP is Similar or not.
I Didn't Copied nothing from any map, the first thing what I made in the map, is the end fights in 4 months Ago. First the BHOP, next the AWP, later the OLD (Very easy) and the last, the Noob. I don't know what is your map, and I don't know if I played it.
All things that are the same are purely coincidental. Honestly, I copied the Extreme Bhop From Applerun, but only the format, Because I love it (The extreme Bhop) and I didn't played another map in the server what have a Extreme Bhop
Exactly wht I uploaded v3.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:40 am

Also copied extreme bhop from Applerun?