Phil

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Re: Phil

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
phil_4319 wrote:i mute him but next map , myback was on the server so i think he mute him cause i was in the internet when im dead so myback has ban him.

If nobody is combine and rebels dont want combine i use slay all so random person is combine.
I had to call myback since you were doing nothing.
What?!... I muted him. i dont know what u mean but i always try to do all crap.
For example slay afk players, slap/slay glitchers/buttonstealer, ban Player who wear a GR and Admin tag without being in that group like AllSeeingPie.

I dont know what u trying to say about me goomba.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:10 pm

phil_4319 wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
phil_4319 wrote:i mute him but next map , myback was on the server so i think he mute him cause i was in the internet when im dead so myback has ban him.

If nobody is combine and rebels dont want combine i use slay all so random person is combine.
I had to call myback since you were doing nothing.
What?!... I muted him. i dont know what u mean but i always try to do all crap.
For example slay afk players, slap/slay glitchers/buttonstealer, ban Player who wear a GR and Admin tag without being in that group like AllSeeingPie.

I dont know what u trying to say about me goomba.
Yes you did mute him on applerun. But you didn't on allstars. I told you to mute him but you didn't listen to me. That's why I called myback.
Also, you don't have to slay all to make someone go combine. Abusing. When I tell you to do something you don't listen to me. When there is a problem, you do nothing. The facebook excuse isn't working.You were the only admin. What I think of you is that you're too scared of using your commands. Also you either call another admin or you find an excuse for doing anything. I talked with myback. He told me you don't fit the admin. I'm writing this message with my phone so I don't have proofs. Phil, just take your time. You're someone cool, but in complex situation, you can't make your job. No offense but this what I think.
Last edited by Peter Brev on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Yes..sorry 'Cpt. Goomba' but One Time afg (awayfromgame) and i failed... I saw myback on the Server First than i started to go afg... But if there are real Problems try to tell me by steam chat.

- I never ignor u, im just on my Desktop. And myback cant even Know that im Not fit enough for Admin cause he is not even Online as me. And im Not scared to Use commands, if a Player think to troll i started to pwn him.
- Like u 2 goomba.
Last edited by phil_4319 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:22 pm

phil_4319 wrote:Yes..sorry 'Cpt. Goomba' but One Time afg (awayfromgame) and i failed... I saw myback on the Server First than i started to go afg... But if there are real Problems try to tell me by steam chat.
Fail. I always talk to you and there is no awnser from you

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
phil_4319 wrote:Yes..sorry 'Cpt. Goomba' but One Time afg (awayfromgame) and i failed... I saw myback on the Server First than i started to go afg... But if there are real Problems try to tell me by steam chat.
LOL lier!!!!!!! U r One of the Most quiet player like a other Person :/... And u r Not talking much
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:30 pm

phil_4319 wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
LOL lier!!!!!!! U r One of the Most quiet player like a other Person :/... And u r Not talking much
True. I'm quiet. But I tryed to talk to you: no awnser. Although, you're quiet too.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Yeah.. That thing with 'phil pls mute this fucking russian retard' can be true and im realy able to mute if someone tell me cause i mute players who dont understand english so im Not realy scared to Use any commands and u dont need to "defend" me if players like "EoicFunWin" wants to Report we cause i muted a 'russian Player" without a reason O.o

- Im Not a quiet person. If someone say 'Hi Phil' i say "Hey"...(as usual) and it players have quetions i try to answer it as much as i know.

- maybe it was a misuderstanding betwen me and u ..goomba
Last edited by phil_4319 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:37 pm

phil_4319 wrote:Yeah.. That thing with 'phil pls mute this fucking russian retard' can be true and im realy able to mute if someone tell me cause i mute players who dont understand english so im Not realy scared to Use any commands and u dont need to "defend" me if players like "EoicFunWin" want to Report we cause i mute a 'russian Player" without a reason O.o
I didn't say it this way. Anyway, let's not fight. Up to Ant now.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
phil_4319 wrote:Yeah.. That thing with 'phil pls mute this fucking russian retard' can be true and im realy able to mute if someone tell me cause i mute players who dont understand english so im Not realy scared to Use any commands and u dont need to "defend" me if players like "EoicFunWin" want to Report we cause i mute a 'russian Player" without a reason O.o
Just kidding with that but anyways forget that negativ think about me...cause of all this threads i get Too much haters...
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:42 pm

phil_4319 wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Just kidding with that but anyways forget that negativ think about me...cause of all this threads i get Too much haters...
Ha I knew you would say that I hate you. I don't hate you.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:48 pm

I dont mean that im just feel this negativ Atmosphäre(german Word idk lol) around me. I dont need all players as friends i just want people chill about me and stop Report me or try to...
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:51 pm

phil_4319 wrote:I dont mean that im just feel this negativ Atmosphäre(german Word idk lol) around me. I dont need all players as friends i just want people chill about me and stop Report me or try to...
I, technically, don't get this report. I can't say more now.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
phil_4319 wrote:I dont mean that im just feel this negativ Atmosphäre(german Word idk lol) around me. I dont need all players as friends i just want people chill about me and stop Report me or try to...
I, technically, don't get this report. I can't say more now.
Thanks anyways that u tried to defend me in some situations.

- You, aya , gamingz, bug , snoap maybe travis are the only One who thinking about to help in some shitz..moments and tryed to chill the Situation
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Hey,why don't you two talk in chat? lol..

Np,Phil :)
Simzo should have talked to Ant or Nick directly to start with.
Also I find it quite funny especially admins who don't do their jobs properly are hard on what other admins do.
Aya :3

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:53 pm

but... cacto got kicked for it :< that means he should too. well i dont think he should have been a kick from admin anyway. its at the end of the round. and in my opinion cacto was one of the smarter admins (till he abused drugs n shit), but seriously i think the same punishment should be in place for this, if phil can do it, why cant cacto? or if cacto cant do it why can phil do it? see my point. im not saying this because i dont personally like some of the admins, but you gotta think this one through, letting one admin do it and another admin dont? c'mon phil, you knew cacto had his admin removed, why should this be any exception for you?

*EDIT* and dont pull the inactive bullshit about cacto, or me, i have eyes everywhere...
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?