Vårkåtsimle

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Ryan
Former Server Admin

Re: Vårkåtsimle

Post by Ryan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:
lnsidex3 wrote:This application was created in less then 1 min....

Travis told him to apply and told all players to vote for him.

NO maybe later. im not sure if ur now ready for admin
because i know u since at the beginning last week
And still this application was better then yours. He asked me if I thought he had any chance to become an admin, I told him yeah I belive so and you should try to apply. You have my vote.
" told all players to vote for him." I told the players on to vote on his applcations and not FOR him. So they can both either vote no or yes. Just because you have a personal problem with me then that doesn't give you the right to go against my opinion every time. Grow the fuck up. I wish we had some mature admins and not admins like you.
I wish this was a forum not full of aggression and ill-mannered, immature children. Looks like we're both out of luck.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 am

This applicatins cant be better than mine. Stop raging , i dont hate u i never started to hate .

And im Not a child like u always think... I try to do the best and if i Did something wrong it were a mistake. So stop always think im immature x( if i hear this from a Player like u im imagin to stop talking with everyone so i can be sure that i dont create immature crap.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 am

lnsidex3 wrote:This applicatins cant be better than mine. Stop raging , i dont hate u i never started to hate .

And im Not a child like u always think... I try to do the best and if i Did something wrong it were a mistake. So stop always think im immature x( if i hear this from a Player like u im imagin to stop talking with everyone so i can be sure that i dont create immature crap.
I agree + I think that Vårkåtsimle is from the same country as Travis that is why he is helping him.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 am

Demon wrote:
lnsidex3 wrote:This applicatins cant be better than mine. Stop raging , i dont hate u i never started to hate .

I agree + I think that Vårkåtsimle is from the same country as Travis that is why he is helping him.
He's from France, I have no idea on why he's using that name. I know Travis used the same name.
Shit happens

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 am

If you don't want me to see you as a child then grow up and stop writing crap about me when we're in the server. If you have something against me then you should take it out against me and not against other people I vouch for.
You should not have mentioned me in your reply if you are really voting against him, then you should just state your opinion on why he should or should not get admin.

Sniper74
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Sniper74 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:14 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:

If you don't want me to see you as a child then grow up and stop writing crap about me when we're in the server. If you have something against me then you should take it out against me and not against other people I vouch for.
You should not have mentioned me in your reply if you are really voting against him, then you should just state your opinion on why he should or should not get admin.
I agree with him

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:45 am

I'm gunna vote for u "Yesh"
If u will be more active
I just saw u only today
So neutral

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:

i will notice it
Last edited by phil_4319 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Only seen him once...
Neutral
Mew I'm a bunny!

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Stuntman0007 wrote:Only seen him once...
Neutral
+
B.U.G wrote:I'm gunna vote for u "Yesh"
If u will be more active
I just saw u only today
So neutral
I see you have 300+ hours, that's good, but I only saw you once today, neutral.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Im pretty sure he is in GR btw and...

To all the morons who dont understand TRIAL VS TRAIL - learn to fucking read.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:How the fuck can u be Trail admin with that English :S
lol...
Warmage wrote:English like a toaster
and
ant_8490 wrote:learn to fucking read.
..and write

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:27 am

To all the people that don't know who he is, his name used to be K78.
Shit happens

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:02 am

awesomedude wrote:To all the people that don't know who he is, his name used to be K78.
Nope still not ringing.
Last edited by [GR]Left4Ana on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 am

I'll stay neutral since I don't see you.