-[GR] DemonX Admin App.

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: -[GR] DemonX Admin App.

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:55 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:Honestly I don't like people who hack and your last account got VAC banned for hacking. So you just made a new account and that's ban avoiding. This is against the terms of steam.

My vote: No
Travis you don't like people period. Demon has done so much for the server he has created maps for us he has donated and more. It would be a honer for the server if Demon was admin :!:
Manlord just leave it, once again your here to fight me, I'm getting pretty tierd of that shit.
That's my opinion w/e if you like it or not.
Just because I'm voting against people in appications doesn't mean that I don't like people. I've vouched for those I belive will become good admins and not for those who just apply to get powers.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:56 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:Honestly I don't like people who hack and your last account got VAC banned for hacking. So you just made a new account and that's ban avoiding. This is against the terms of steam.

Travis you don't like people period. Demon has done so much for the server he has created maps for us he has donated and more. It would be a honer for the server if Demon was admin :!:
Quit arguing...childish
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:02 pm

The comment that Manlord made was pointless. It just shows how immature he is by starting wars even on different people's app's. Great work!

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Demon wrote:The comment that Manlord made was pointless. It just shows how immature he is by starting wars even on different people's app's. Great work!
Pathetic. Go read your first comment after his post again.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Nicdel wrote:
Demon wrote:The comment that Manlord made was pointless. It just shows how immature he is by starting wars even on different people's app's. Great work!
Pathetic. Go read your first comment after his post again.
Why is that?... I just did and? what was I supposed to find out?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:18 pm

You're starting to go off topic.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:16 pm

myback wrote:
[GR]Manlord TD wrote:

Quit arguing...childish
alright ill edit it i'm just voicing my opinion the last thing i need is form war in cyber space.....and Travis i'm sorry...everyone can tell we don't see eye to eye just dont talk to me and i wont talk to you...rember that was my opinion this is for Demon's admin app not Travis vs. Manlord blog war.......were getting off topic this was my fault i should not of sad anything about Travis its making Demon's admin app even worse Demon I'm sorry for what happened.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

ryu hyabusa
Former Server Admin

Post by ryu hyabusa » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:11 pm

why all the hate on manlord? hes just trying to voice his opinion but everyone is giving him so much shit, even you demon! he fucking took your side and said you should be admin and you stab him in the back, im so surprised at you :evil:

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:38 pm

[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10