-[GR] DemonX Admin App.

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Demon
Server Admin

Re: -[GR] DemonX Admin App.

Post by Demon » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:56 am

Well if Ant or Nick didn't react to it so I think it's oki since I didn't even hack on their server. I only hacked on dm.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Demon wrote:Well if Ant or Nick didn't react to it so I think it's oki since I didn't even hack on their server. I only hacked on dm.
I hack on c&b EHEHEHE

Ontopic: yes if I didn't replied here

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:55 pm

[GR]doodleninja wrote:
Demon wrote:Well if Ant or Nick didn't react to it so I think it's oki since I didn't even hack on their server. I only hacked on dm.
I hack on c&b EHEHEHE
Well then it's pretty convenient that you're permbanned on it.

I'm not voting on this one since I'm too damn unsure.
Pro's: You changed, not as annoying now. The far majority of the server seems to like you now, unlike before. Not as raging.
Con's: Abused admin earlier and quit trial admin because you were impatient. Still a bit raging. Just a tad.

EDIT: This is very hard for me, but I have to vote yes. I can't deny the fact that you'll do good as an admin.
Last edited by awesomedude on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit happens

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:58 pm

awesomedude wrote: I'm not voting on this one since I'm too damn unsure.
Pro's: You changed, not as annoying now. The far majority of the server seems to like you now, unlike before. Not as raging.
Con's: Abused admin earlier and quit trial admin because you were impatient. Still a bit raging. Just a tad.
Oki, Now I understand what I shall fix to be more perfect. :P Thx for the feedback!

Morch
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Morch » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:50 pm

I will vote Yes even thought he have abused alot. In my opinion you are not the best admin. But some of the current admins is shit and in my opinion if you get accepted the admin team will be increased a little bit. You are at least a experieced admin (you know how to use the commands and know alot about sourcemod. Yesterday i was online and there was 2 admins online. There was a player afk and alot of people chat spammed/mic spammed. None of the 2 admins took action. People were waiting about 5 minutes and then MyBack finally joined and slayed the afk guy and gag/muted the spammers. There was alot of people who left the server. How can some admins not know the simple commands such as slay, gag and mute etc. Nvm. Yes for me
-Sincerely Morch

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Morch wrote:I will vote Yes even thought he have abused alot. In my opinion you are not the best admin. But some of the current admins is shit and in my opinion if you get accepted the admin team will be increased a little bit. You are at least a experieced admin (you know how to use the commands and know alot about sourcemod. Yesterday i was online and there was 2 admins online. There was a player afk and alot of people chat spammed/mic spammed. None of the 2 admins took action. People were waiting about 5 minutes and then MyBack finally joined and slayed the afk guy and gag/muted the spammers. There was alot of people who left the server. How can some admins not know the simple commands such as slay, gag and mute etc. Nvm. Yes for me
-Sincerely Morch
Thanks Morch, Yea I was there too and if I was admin I would of taken action straight away.!

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 am

If they didn't react to it and if they still let you play in the server then I don't really mind as long as you drop the hacks 4ever. But I would actually mind if you got admin since this is your third shot and the 2 earlier shots you failed and added to that you were stupid enough to hack. So I don't really see how an admmining position would suit you after all those mistakes.
I might change my opinion after time, but you have been on the server now for like less then a week.
I might change my mind if you apply for the next applications, just to see if you are here to play and not just to re-apply for admin.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: If they didn't react to it and if they still let you play in the server then I don't really mind as long as you drop the hacks 4ever. But I would actually mind if you got admin since this is your third shot and the 2 earlier shots you failed and added to that you were stupid enough to hack. So I don't really see how an admmining position would suit you after all those mistakes.
I might change my opinion after time, but you have been on the server now for like less then a week.
I might change my mind if you apply for the next applications, just to see if you are here to play and not just to re-apply for admin.
I will never use hacks anymore, do not worry. Yeah I was stupid then. D:
The reason why I re-applied was that people constantly were telling me to "Re-apply" "Demon be admin" so I did.
Do not worry I didn't only came back to get admin back I also came back to have fun with you like before.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:Honestly I don't like people who hack and your last account got VAC banned for hacking. So you just made a new account and that's ban avoiding. This is against the terms of steam.

My vote: No
Demon has done so much for the server he has created maps for us.He has donated and more. It would be a honer for the server if Demon was admin :!:
Last edited by [GR]Manlord TD on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Btw I did not tell him to write that, so judge him not me. :P

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:53 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:Honestly I don't like people who hack and your last account got VAC banned for hacking. So you just made a new account and that's ban avoiding. This is against the terms of steam.

Travis you don't like people period. Demon has done so much for the server he has created maps for us he has donated and more. It would be a honer for the server if Demon was admin :!:
Not bothered to read that.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:12 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:

Travis you don't like people period. Demon has done so much for the server he has created maps for us he has donated and more. It would be a honer for the server if Demon was admin :!:
How's donating and making maps related to being a good admin?
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:41 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:

M00LAWD, STOPUSing colorsU Spamzerz. It wud Be an HONOR If you could write Normally

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 pm

warmage45 wrote:
[GR]Manlord TD wrote:

M00LAWD, STOPUSing colorsU Spamzerz. It wud Be an HONOR If you could write Normally
Well said.
Shit happens

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Nicdel wrote:
[GR]Manlord TD wrote:

How's donating and making maps related to being a good admin?
It's kinda right .