Exo & B.U.G

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: Exo & B.U.G

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Exorcist wrote:
warmage45 wrote:
Exorcist wrote: #5 even if i do loose admin over this, which i most likely wont, i am about done with admin here, every admin from my generation is gone, if you can name one then i might resign here, and give you my admin.
Kyo, ryu, Joshua. lel
non of them were from when i got admin
Actually we applied at the same time.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm

BulletgoesPOW wrote:Exo Y U SO LONER WHEN U CANT GET A BONER?
Ban this guy from the forums, 24/7 troll.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:26 pm

Honestly I don't really care alot about Aya's comment these days since she teams up with whomever she gets a compliment from.
I know that Manlord likes to stare up problems when he is bored just like yesterday.
He started like this:
"Everyone type 9000 in the chat" He knows that in this way this will stare up server spam unless he's completely braindead. I had to mute him and gag @all until all the spam ended.
So those 30 mins exor gave you suits you good anyways, because your not innocent, I was not in the server when this shit happended, but w/e you did must have been something you should not have done.
I've been admin togheter with Exorcist for a long time and I'm pretty sure he did the right thing.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:06 am

Wow ? Just another drama ? whatda*****

#1 Manlord u r the most imature kid i ever seen.
#2 Yesterday u started raging me ... Somebody told u "Manlord u always talk much ?" and i just said yes then u siad "Fuck u Bug" , then i told him why he start raging ?. Then u said something liek " Fuck ur keyboard and more shitz..." . After dat , an admin silenced cuz u didnt leave me to play & anoying ppl .After dat u left and rejoyned 5-10 minutes later and starting again fightz with me , so he banned u 30 minutes for avoid.
#3 Liek u said wasnt Exo fault , was ur fault cuz u started , so please leave all alone him , Exo just did his job .
#4 He banned u for avoid so stfu....
#5 This Topic wasnt necessary in my opinion.
#6 I'm not anymore admin on Dr server .... Fail Report...

@Exo sry :(

B.U.G .
Last edited by B.U.G on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:18 am

Travis idc about what others say but you.
I was there and Im just saying my opinion...
People treat me very nicely or very badly because Im a girl.
Naturally I like people who like me more than people who hate me.
But I treat people equally as an admin.
I thought you understand me do that ..
Aya :3

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:51 am

Exorcist wrote: R.I.P Eternal
Truly, one of the best admins i have ever met.
R.I.P Eternal :,((

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:00 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:Honestly I don't really care alot about Aya's comment these days since she teams up with whomever she gets a compliment from.
I know that Manlord likes to stare up problems when he is bored just like yesterday.
He started like this:
"Everyone type 9000 in the chat" He knows that in this way this will stare up server spam unless he's completely braindead. I had to mute him and gag @all until all the spam ended.
So those 30 mins exor gave you suits you good anyways, because your not innocent, I was not in the server when this shit happended, but w/e you did must have been something you should not have done.
I've been admin togheter with Exorcist for a long time and I'm pretty sure he did the right thing.
Bitch please, Travis you dont know what happend you were not their so travis your comment is pointless so shut up and get out of this form :!:
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:08 pm

B.U.G wrote:Wow ? Just another drama ? whatda*****

#2 Yesterday u started raging me ... Somebody told u "Manlord u always talk much ?" and i just said yes then u siad "Fuck u Bug" , then i told him why he start raging ?. Then u said something liek " Fuck ur keyboard and more shitz..." . After dat , an admin silenced cuz u didnt leave me to play & anoying ppl .After dat u left and rejoyned 5-10 minutes later and starting again fightz with me , so he banned u 30 minutes for avoid.
#3 Liek u said wasnt Exo fault , was ur fault cuz u started , so please leave all alone him , Exo just did his job .

B.U.G .

ya i said fuck you because YOU started this shit i tried to talk to lab-rat but you wouldn't but out. I even told you to stop so shut up and stop the lies your post is a pointless as Travis's. Your lies will only make it harder for you and i know your not a admin i was trying to report you and exo. but exo is a admin so i cant report him on player's now can I :?: BTW can we please STOP FIGHTING!
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

They're a 3 man band!

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Wow.

All i have to say is wow.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Manlord mah friend..
You always don't know when to stop.. lol
I still think some people were too harsh on you yesterday but at this point you can also handle it better ..

Every time you talked on mic Bug was saying something like 'Manlord you always talking' or 'mute him' or something like that.
I understand that might have upset you because he was saying quite many times.
BUT as I knowing BUG for long time he does that kind of sarcastic way of jokes all the time lol
Nothing offensive I believe.
I really think you should have muted him if he irritated you so much.
So you could just focus on game or talk with other people and that even didn't happen.
Make sure next time you mute people who you hate or who upset you ;)
I like playing/talking with you so I don't like to see this kind of thing happen anymore..

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:22 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:Manlord mah friend..
I still think some people were too harsh on you yesterday but at this point you can also handle it better ..

Every time you talked on mic Bug was saying something like 'Manlord you always talking' or 'mute him' or something like that.
BUT as I knowing BUG for long time he does that kind of sarcastic way of jokes all the time lol
So you could just focus on game or talk with other people and that even didn't happen.
I like playing/talking with you so I don't like to see this kind of thing happen anymore..
Agreed ^_^
You can be annoying Manlord , TBH.

But you don't drive me insane.

If he is like doing that , don't do what I do and get mad , just mute him.
Your a good player , don't sink into that kind of stuff.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:39 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:Manlord mah friend..

Yeah Aya i can over do it sometimes.XD but....i get pissed at people when they start stuff with me and i finally do something and then i get punished for defending myself and Aya i cant mute him is was talking to me in chat......but thank you for defending me :)

They're a 3 man band!

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Np and btw mute players work as gag too

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:10 pm

all childish shit...
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:07 am

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:
B.U.G wrote:Wow ? Just another drama ? whatda*****

B.U.G .

ya i said fuck you because YOU started this shit i tried to talk to lab-rat but you wouldn't but out. I even told you to stop so shut up and stop the lies your post is a pointless as Travis's. Your lies will only make it harder for you and i know your not a admin i was trying to report you and exo. but exo is a admin so i cant report him on player's now can I :?: BTW can we please STOP FIGHTING!
We can Stop Fight , i told u already in sv , but U started on sv and also with this shit topic which is not necessary .
Btw i cant understand u ....
I'll stop to argue with an imature kid.
I'm Done.

B.U.G
Last edited by B.U.G on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.