doodle

Forum rules
- Be sure to read the "Unban Request Form" topic before posting.
- Do not spam here! Guest posts will only be visible after an admin approves them!
Ryan
Former Server Admin

Re: doodle

Post by Ryan » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 am

Left4Freeman60 wrote:
[GR]doodleninja wrote:thats fine. this is not a thread for people to come and hate here
In other words, everyone hates you.
I tend to see you making a lot of ignorant assumptions.

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:57 am

no hate

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:07 am

dat love

ryu hyabusa
Former Server Admin

Post by ryu hyabusa » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:18 pm

no dont unban him, hes very immature about everything and especially in this he doesnt even care

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:20 pm

ryu hyabusa wrote:no dont unban him, hes very immature about everything and especially in this he doesnt even care

No shit, Sherlock. xD

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:10 pm

doodle i heard you were spamming i vote no for pbanning you but you should get some type of punishment for your action you did spam. maybe like a week ban or a week gag but pbanning doesn't fit the crime. I know i have been where you are now when i spammed i got banned 4 like a week by a guy know as boondawg...but since your making a big joke out of it "ban me then" I might say yes leave u pbanned......but I know your a good person and made a dumb choice.They should give you on more chance :!:
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:16 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:doodle i heard you were spamming i vote no for pbanning you but you should get some type of punishment for your action you did spam. maybe like a week ban or a week gag but pbanning doesn't fit the crime. I know i have been where you are now when i spammed i got banned 4 like a week by a guy know as boondawg...but since your making a big joke out of it "ban me then" I might say yes leave u pbanned......but I know your a good person and made a dumb choice.They should give you on more chance :!:
It costs 400,000 chances to keep doodle on this forum... for 12 seconds.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:52 pm

shadowslayer wrote: It costs 400,000 chances to keep doodle on this forum... for 12 seconds.
It costs 1 ban for Doodle to realize he fucked up...for 6 seconds
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:04 am

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:doodle i heard you were spamming i vote no for pbanning you but you should get some type of punishment for your action you did spam. maybe like a week ban or a week gag but pbanning doesn't fit the crime. I know i have been where you are now when i spammed i got banned 4 like a week by a guy know as boondawg...but since your making a big joke out of it "ban me then" I might say yes leave u pbanned......but I know your a good person and made a dumb choice.They should give you on more chance :!:
What if I told you that no one fucking cares about your vote?
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:32 am

pbanning doesn't fit the crime
pbanning does fit the crime

He must know the place he has in this community.
If he is not liked by many people, he's better to be silencious and doing his own business rather than annoying more.
Being always talking and throwing by the windows what others are saying by replying with some kind of "trolling" answers,
It is probably because he either thinks he didn't success in the community, or that he has comportement problems on the internet.

I do not meet him alot except on the forums, he doesn't seem mature right now, but others may have the word to say since i don't know him well.
It is not too late to change doodleninja. Don't get stunned by people saying you changed to after go back to your old habits.
They require a big change more than a goodbye. [as i noticed] Since you are not yet banned on the forums. Don't waste that temporary chance.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:56 am

is this a everybody ban everybody thread?

you don't have to help me. you dont have to get me down.
i was banned from xseba for spamming explosive melons in the sky. they killed everyone and annoyed them. . . bla.

if you dont like me, then just ignore me. just nick or ant decide if i get banned or not. if you want to complain, pm them.

defriend me on steam or shit in your freezer. i dont care. you dont have to deal with me.
i dont even care if you like me or not.

thanks to the people out there who defend my, who stand on my side.

you dont have to. you dont have to get the anger of the server on your head or deal with it. its my mess.

maybe you noticed, but i dont play on the server very often.
on one side its because i dont have much time at the moment, on the other side its because i dont like it.
most of the maps bore me. i know every piece of them, every secret.
the athmosphere is shit. all the cool players are either gone or just not online when i am.

the rest just know me from the forums. they dont know me.

maybe you get to know me better.

all i can say is sorry for those who care about me.

idc about the others.

this is the internet.
you shouldnt care either.

btw,

for all the retards out there. goomba created a quote and put text in it, like this:
goomba wrote:im trollin' like a fag

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:11 am

[GR]doodleninja wrote:i was banned from xseba for spamming explosive melons in the sky. they killed everyone and annoyed them. . . bla.
Yeah. It was another step to get u banned from whole A51... just wait...
[GR]doodleninja wrote:thanks to the people out there who defend my, who stand on my side.
Why thank 0 people tho... oh wait, there is Manlord but he is ALSO annoying on C&B
[GR]doodleninja wrote:all the cool players are either gone or just not online when i am.
Good4them

ryu hyabusa
Former Server Admin

Post by ryu hyabusa » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Nicdel wrote:
What if I told you that no one fucking cares about your vote?
Grow up nicdel dont start shit against manlord here, just say yes or no

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Xseba360 wrote:
[GR]doodleninja wrote:i was banned from xseba for spamming explosive melons in the sky. they killed everyone and annoyed them. . . bla.
Yeah. It was another step to get u banned from whole A51... just wait...
[GR]doodleninja wrote:thanks to the people out there who defend my, who stand on my side.
Why thank 0 people tho... oh wait, there is Manlord but he is ALSO annoying on C&B
[GR]doodleninja wrote:all the cool players are either gone or just not online when i am.
Good4them
Xseba Really you going to point fingers at me "Manlord but he is ALSO annoying on C&B" i'm just voicing my opinion I'm not "Defending" anyone and nicdel what if i told you no one cares about you :?: :!: What do I have to do with this. it's about doodle :?: Don't let this get off topic :!:
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:15 pm

[GR]doodleninja wrote: [...]if you dont like me, then just ignore me. just nick or ant decide if i get banned or not. if you want to complain, pm them. [...]i dont care. you dont have to deal with me. i dont even care if you like me or not.[...] you dont have to. you dont have to get the anger of the server on your head or deal with it. its my mess. [...] this is the internet. you shouldnt care either.
I am not in favor to ban you, as this is an unbanning thread.
Once you do an action that others notice, this goes into their concerns.
I do care to see negative or purely trolling replies over the internet, i like some, and dislike some.
This is not because this is the internet that nobody have to care about it and do a free for all. Being involved in a community means being attentive to others inside this community, if a majority do not like the replies that you give, start to change the manner you post your replies. I am not against you as i do not know you but as of what i noticed, you can be serious, thus, you can change. It is not too late.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.