Manlord's 2nd Admin Application for Deathrun.

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
FalZen
Former Server Admin

Re: Manlord's 2nd Admin Application for Deathrun.

Post by FalZen » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Atleast your application is better then the other applications around here, but you don't meet the age requirment. And the last thing we need now is more immature admins. Also I know that your reputation in the server is just crap and I know people that would basically quit for real if they see you as an admin.

NO!!!
I quit the game every time he joins the server.. i hate to do esc --> mute players --> Moohlord every time he joins and when the map changes, so it's easier just to quit the game :|

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:01 pm

I think Manlord changed a lot.
Last application I was pretty harsh on him even I have being his good friend(I think xD).
But he sent me a message saying thanks to my honest opinion and he said he will work on it.
And I think he did.
I don't think his reputation is shit.
If you are "famous"..lots of people know you and you'll get more haters.
But at the same time lots of people like him a lot.
Actually people ask him to talk on mic because no one does these days and he is funny.
He entertains us a lot and also I think he has power to make people listen to him.
Also he can take critics very well so I think he is mature and tough enough to be an admin.
Aya :3

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:41 pm

po0ka wrote:Unmature, but i noticed some kind of progress.
"Unmature is not a word :lol: You call me "Unmature" yet you cant spell immature correctly :lol:
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:45 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:I think Manlord changed a lot.
Last application I was pretty harsh on him even I have being his good friend(I think xD).
But he sent me a message saying thanks to my honest opinion and he said he will work on it.
And I think he did.
Actually people ask him to talk on mic because no one does these days and he is funny.
He entertains us a lot and also I think he has power to make people listen to him.
Also he can take critics very well so I think he is mature and tough enough to be an admin.
Thank you Aya! Maybe last time i wasn't ready but this time i don't THINK I am I KNOW I'm ready :!:
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

They're a 3 man band!

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:26 pm

lose the mic and i like you then but when you talk you dont stop really i vote nothing couse i like you kinda your more mature but yea the mic is just ear rape for me and other players have complained too me about that so no vote :|
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:15 pm

kyo wrote:lose the mic and i like you then but when you talk you dont stop really i vote nothing couse i like you kinda your more mature but yea the mic is just ear rape for me and other players have complained too me about that so no vote :|
KYO that's why theirs a "MUTE PLAYER" list when you hit Esc a it's so easy a MONKEY can do it. Or just ask me "Manlord please don't use the mic I have a head ake" maybe we can work something out :!: Kyo just tell me whats the problem and I can handle it :!:

They're a 3 man band!

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:26 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:I think Manlord changed a lot.
And I think he did.
Manlord made his first application for a month ago and the last time I checked every1 hated him because of his immaturity. People change you are right, but they don't change over a month, they can pretend like it, but eventually you will see how they really are after time. If Manlord really have changed then he should wait for the next admin applications so we all can see that for ourselves.
There are always haters, yeah. But Manlord's personality makes it way too easy for every1 around him to hate him. Like when he gets votekicked/votebanned by 5-10 ppl every now just because of his personality is retarded then it's a bad idea to add him to admin.
It's not like he's shit 100% of the time, sometimes he can behave and sometimes he's actually funny, but over time people will feel the same as me, I guess.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:
kyo wrote:lose the mic and i like you then but when you talk you dont stop really i vote nothing couse i like you kinda your more mature but yea the mic is just ear rape for me and other players have complained too me about that so no vote :|
KYO that's why theirs a "MUTE PLAYER" list when you hit Esc a it's so easy a MONKEY can do it. Or just ask me "Manlord please don't use the mic I have a head ake" maybe we can work something out :!: Kyo just tell me whats the problem and I can handle it :!:
Or sometimes there is a easier way like making a vote to mute you. Because why should like 70% of the server have to esc-> mute you when we can just mute you globally and make it easier for all.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Travis why not gtfo?

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 pm

[GR]doodleninja wrote:Travis why not gtfo?
Doodleninja why aren't you banned in this forum yet?
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Manlord made his first application for a month ago and the last time I checked every1 hated him because of his immaturity. People change you are right, but they don't change over a month, they can pretend like it, but eventually you will see how they really are after time. If Manlord really have changed then he should wait for the next admin applications so we all can see that for ourselves.
There are always haters, yeah. But Manlord's personality makes it way too easy for every1 around him to hate him. Like when he gets votekicked/votebanned by 5-10 ppl every now just because of his personality is retarded then it's a bad idea to add him to admin.
It's not like he's shit 100% of the time, sometimes he can behave and sometimes he's actually funny, but over time people will feel the same as me, I guess.
You're right, Travis.
That was just a month ago.
I like him as steam friend but I don't know about anyone on steam is acting or not.
Yea maybe he is pretending but in that case he is pretty good because he did it over a month ;D
I don't think people hate him..I think people just annoyed by his voice or whatever he does on mic.
Yes, he handled the situation in pretty immature way but in my opinion he can at least listen and work on it IF you have a good attitude for him as well.
Saying stfo,gtfo doesn't make him stop(this is not saying about you Travis) when he is not doing anything wrong.
Many kinds of people(pbanned/Abused/Young age) got chances,I say why not?
Aya :3

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:
You're right, Travis.
I like him as steam friend but I don't know about anyone on steam is acting or not.
Yea maybe he is pretending but in that case he is pretty good because he did it over a month ;D
I don't think people hate him..I think people just annoyed by his voice or whatever he does on mic.
Yes, he handled the situation in pretty immature way but in my opinion he can at least listen and work on it IF you have a good attitude for him as well.
Saying stfo,gtfo doesn't make him stop(this is not saying about you Travis) when he is not doing anything wrong.
I don't really get you Aya, there are like 40-50 other people in the server that can be qualified to be good admins, not just that but we currently have like 1000billions admins atm. My point is that you should be way more strict about who you are approving to be a good admin. Manlord is far down in my list atleast because of his actions.
If you are just running around accepting every guy that gives you a good compliment then we will just end up with crappy admins and players will quit because of that. My tip is that you should just aprove only the most qualified ones.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
[NBG]Aya wrote:
You're right, Travis.
I don't really get you Aya, there are like 40-50 other people in the server that can be qualified to be good admins, not just that but we currently have like 1000billions admins atm. My point is that you should be way more strict about who you are approving to be a good admin. Manlord is far down in my list atleast because of his actions.
If you are just running around accepting every guy that gives you a good compliment then we will just end up with crappy admins and players will quit because of that. My tip is that you should just aprove only the most qualified ones.
Travis i hate to tell you but people can change in any amount of time. Some faster then others. You don't know i really am. Aya does she was on deathrun with me more the you were at the same time I was :!:

They're a 3 man band!

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Who knows maybe people can change fast, but I know for certain that people can pretend like they have changed just to get what they want. That's why more time is needed before we can see the ending result.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
[GR]Manlord TD wrote:
Or sometimes there is a easier way like making a vote to mute you. Because why should like 70% of the server have to esc-> mute you when we can just mute you globally and make it easier for all.
well Travis if 70% of the server has to do it then fine they can do it. It's not like everyone love's you ether people are reporting you all the time.

They're a 3 man band!