Manlord's 2nd Admin Application for Deathrun.

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Blagho
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: Manlord's 2nd Admin Application for Deathrun.

Post by Blagho » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: Omg go back and read the replies you made about my opinions which are redicted for Ant and Nick and not you. On every reply to my comments you try to turn it over to me.
You say you have changed, but all the shit and stuff you have written about me in the server + the dirt you are trying to dig up about me shows otherwise.
1up

Last time I check this is a admin application, just said yes or no and list why.
Really on my last two admin applications when someone said no I didn't get upset and reply back.

Right now its a no for seeing all this fighting over this application

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:16 pm

My vote is no manlord, aya is 100% right and travis is just telling what he thinks of you.You Keep replying and wont stop, that shows me and other people you are not ready for admin.Trail admin out of the question in my mind now.Your going on about getting off topic but you just showed us that travis "spammed" too try and make him look bad?It's end of round, evryone does it i even do it, i mean come on manlord you do it......
just goes too show what travis said about acting too get what you want, im not saying that you haven't changed but your not showing that here on the forums anymore, so final vote is NO :!:
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Ok guys i i want to call a trues i don't want to start a war or any thing just voice your opinions and take it from their i'm sorry this happened i'm thinking of taking this app off it's getting out of hand guys i'm sorry. and Travis your a cool guy just voice what you think......i'm sorry this got out of hand.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

SteveOChewie
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by SteveOChewie » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Trial admin.
Last edited by SteveOChewie on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler
Show
Some old guy stole my fucking nutella

ryu hyabusa
Former Server Admin

Post by ryu hyabusa » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:51 pm

This application became an argument instead of a application, dont start fights not here, just say yes or no and why, we dont need a story, i still say yes for him

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 pm

I vote Yes for trial admin, same reasons as b4.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 am

I bet this is how it's happening right now:
Manlord tries to change just to get what he wants. So I agree with Travis for this.
When Manlord will get admin, he will come back a clown, maybe using again mic for nothing, and who knows...
You're just changing just for getting admins.
So it's a no from me. I won't justify myself more than that and I don't care if people don't agree with me and if Manlord just awnser this. It's my own opinion, now feel free to say what you want, 'nuff said from me.

Admiral
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Admiral » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:39 am

Giving Manlord Admin Would be like Giving a toddler a gun to play with.. Just have that thought in ur mind before voting "YES" on his application. If mutliple people literally exit the server when they see you come into the server or when people say, "Oh fuck here comes manlord again" when they see you joining. Thats a pretty good sign that you shouldnt be admin dont u think?? And btw dont ask ppl on ther server to vote yes on ur admin app its annoying.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 am

Admiral wrote:Giving Manlord Admin Would be like Giving a toddler a gun to play with.. Just have that thought in ur mind before voting "YES" on his application. If mutliple people literally exit the server when they see you come into the server or when people say, "Oh fuck here comes manlord again" when they see you joining. Thats a pretty good sign that you shouldnt be admin dont u think?? And btw dont ask ppl on ther server to vote yes on ur admin app its annoying.
Aaaaand.... you are?

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 am

[GR]Left4Ana wrote:
Admiral wrote:Giving Manlord Admin Would be like Giving a toddler a gun to play with.. Just have that thought in ur mind before voting "YES" on his application. If mutliple people literally exit the server when they see you come into the server or when people say, "Oh fuck here comes manlord again" when they see you joining. Thats a pretty good sign that you shouldnt be admin dont u think?? And btw dont ask ppl on ther server to vote yes on ur admin app its annoying.
Aaaaand.... you are?
Admiral.

BulletgoesPOW
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by BulletgoesPOW » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 am

we need weed....
Ur a fag. U just read it

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:56 am

[GR]Left4Ana wrote:
Aaaaand.... you are?
He's Mr.4 post guy. He's cool ;)

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:
[GR]Left4Ana wrote:
Aaaaand.... you are?
He's Mr.4 post guy. He's cool ;)
Lol.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Guys whether you think I will not be a good admin or not I change. I KNOW I will be a good admin, at least Nick/Ant can give me trial admin I know I can't change what you think, but I can prove I can be a good admin just see how I do with trial you can't predict the future you cant assume how i would do as an admin.But Aya has a point i'll let people have their opinions and stop being so defensive. write what you think
Last edited by [GR]Manlord TD on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

The_One_and_Only
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by The_One_and_Only » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Well, I don't give a crap what Travis thinks, he has my vouch!

YES!!