[DR]jarredsupernaturalkiler

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
jarredlinno
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: [DR]jarredsupernaturalkiler

Post by jarredlinno » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:47 am

I keep seeing noes and and yes soon what's I t going to be?? :shock:
Last edited by jarredlinno on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

jarredlinno
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by jarredlinno » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:48 am

Sorry I'm on my phone and it keeps changing the words

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:10 pm

For all the people around here that are saying the age is not important then you are WRONG. Younger people lack alot of things, maturity can be one of them, but thats not the biggest concern. The biggest concers will be that they are inexperienced, they lack brain capitisy, they misunderstand very easiliy, bad english and they will become admins that don't know what to do in the right situations. They are also people that gets fooled around easily and people intend to use them as friends just to get immunity.

By just looking at Jarreds apply shows that he lack alot of the things I stated above...

jarredlinno
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by jarredlinno » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Well I am experienced I don't lack brain capitisy and I don't misunderstand words easily and I might got bad English that all doesn't matter. In games that's for the real world in games u need to no how to play be good at it and no how to act and be a admin and be an admin and no how to use and control admin 8-) ...

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:25 pm

jarredlinno wrote:Well I am experienced I don't lack brain capitisy and I don't misunderstand words easily and I might got bad English that all doesn't matter. In games that's for the real world in games u need to no how to play be good at it and no how to act and be a admin and be an admin and no how to use and control admin 8-) ...
Shut up. thx.

jarredlinno
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by jarredlinno » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:18 pm

:ugeek: Y I was just telling u

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:09 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:
jarredlinno wrote:Well I am experienced I don't lack brain capitisy and I don't misunderstand words easily and I might got bad English that all doesn't matter. In games that's for the real world in games u need to no how to play be good at it and no how to act and be a admin and be an admin and no how to use and control admin 8-) ...
Shut up. thx.
+1

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:45 pm

i vote yes
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

jarredlinno
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by jarredlinno » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm

thx kyo

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Xseba360 wrote: 11...
Spoiler
Show
Cpt.Travis wrote:For all the people around here that are saying the age is not important then you are WRONG. Younger people lack alot of things, maturity can be one of them, but thats not the biggest concern. The biggest concers will be that they are inexperienced, they lack brain capitisy, they misunderstand very easiliy, bad english and they will become admins that don't know what to do in the right situations. They are also people that gets fooled around easily and people intend to use them as friends just to get immunity.

By just looking at Jarreds apply shows that he lack alot of the things I stated above...
I agree with Both Xseba and Travis here, He seems too young.
also with the age limit comes the voice tone... Admins who have a high pitch voice aren't respected... Period.
Mew I'm a bunny!

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Denied - Already have plenty of admins, so im really only looking for older players (or at least players who clearly meet all the requirements). And yes, english is important on the server.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10