Everyone.

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: Everyone.

Post by fire1000678 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Holy shit. Thanks a lot collin, and nod (sorry), you both have raised a shitstorm.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
It's a game! Just play it and stop bickering!
Grow up and just relax, please!
Thank you :3
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm

I think Ant and Nick should consider a couple of ppl they want as admins instead of 20 battlekids who reports each other.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Yes Jake thinks he owns the place talking shit about the players,admins every time i log on him and swagga start to talk shit about me :!:
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:13 pm

manlord you not helping
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:20 pm

[GR]Collin1971 wrote:Look, you think I'm reporting a player called "Everyone.", huh? No. I meant that as in EVERYONE.

Area 51 has gone to motherfucking SHIT. MULTIPLE people think they own this god damm server, well guess what. YOU DON'T. Remember those good players, well now they don't come on anymore. BECAUSE OF SHIT PLAYERS. And I would sit here and make a list of all the fucking retarded people on this server, but I'm not. Now I understand how the internet is serious shit, but you guys are taking this point too fucking far. I'm not going to sound like your parents, but you need to fucking stop. ALL OF YOU.
Leave and dont come back if your that fucking tight about people's comments in a game. The server doesnt NEED you. Sorry if this seems harsh, but its people like you who always say "all the good players dont play anymore" that annoys the shit out of me. The server is fucking ranked 3 in the world for HL2:DM and you want to report "everyone". Move on.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:26 pm

ant_8490 wrote: ranked 3 in the world for HL2:DM

Wow, did I thought wrong. I thought it was ranked 1

Who the hell took our spot?
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

[GR]Collin1971
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by [GR]Collin1971 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:12 pm

ant_8490 wrote:
[GR]Collin1971 wrote:Look, you think I'm reporting a player called "Everyone.", huh? No. I meant that as in EVERYONE.

Area 51 has gone to motherfucking SHIT. MULTIPLE people think they own this god damm server, well guess what. YOU DON'T. Remember those good players, well now they don't come on anymore. BECAUSE OF SHIT PLAYERS. And I would sit here and make a list of all the fucking retarded people on this server, but I'm not. Now I understand how the internet is serious shit, but you guys are taking this point too fucking far. I'm not going to sound like your parents, but you need to fucking stop. ALL OF YOU.
Leave and dont come back if your that fucking tight about people's comments in a game. The server doesnt NEED you. Sorry if this seems harsh, but its people like you who always "all the good players dont play anymore" that annoys the shit out of me. The server is fucking ranked 3 in the world for HL2:DM and you want to report "everyone". Move on.
Well you know what Ant. I will admit, alot of people do say the good players don't play anymore. But I think the problem is that people just IGNORE it. Some people actually agree with me but are too shy to show their faces to a bunch of trolls? You know Joshua? You want to know why he left just now? BECAUSE OF THE BULLSHIT AMOUNT OF TROLLS. And maybe if Ant and Nick came on more often with the assholes Jake and a few others, they would see my point here. The sad thing is, that will never happen. (Ant and Nick, no offence) But seriously now, obviously I'm pissed about some things on DR, and sadly I can't do anything to fix anything. Life sucks.
Last edited by [GR]Collin1971 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tacos. Are. Delicious.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:13 pm

[GR]Collin1971 wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:

Leave and dont come back if your that fucking tight about people's comments in a game. The server doesnt NEED you. Sorry if this seems harsh, but its people like you who always "all the good players dont play anymore" that annoys the shit out of me. The server is fucking ranked 3 in the world for HL2:DM and you want to report "everyone". Move on.
Well you know what Ant. I will admit, alot of people do say the good players don't play anymore. But I think the problem is that people just IGNORE it. Some people actually agree with me but are too shy to show their faces to a bunch of trolls? You know Joshua? You want to know why he left just now? BECAUSE OF THE BULLSHIT AMOUNT OF TROLLS. And maybe if Ant and Nick came on more often with the assholes Jake and a few others, they would see my point here.
1. Joshua didnt quit
2. We do have multiple account to check up on things. Cuz i know when my name or nick's shows up.... everything calms down or the trolls leave
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

nick_6893
Site Admin

Post by nick_6893 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:15 pm

You are about to get my mega banhammer. Say anything else that's completely useless and watch.

[GR]Collin1971
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by [GR]Collin1971 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:22 pm

ant_8490 wrote: 1. Joshua didnt quit
2. We do have multiple account to check up on things. Cuz i know when my name or nick's shows up.... everything calms down or the trolls leave
1. Joshua did quit. (Well, the topic disappeared?)
2. Good to know that.
Tacos. Are. Delicious.

[GR]Collin1971
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by [GR]Collin1971 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm

nick_6893 wrote:You are about to get my mega banhammer. Say anything else that's completely useless and watch.
:|

Edit: Just realized that I double posted.
Double Edit: Your post didn't appear when I replied to Ant's. So technically this topic's timeline is officially fucked up.
Tacos. Are. Delicious.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Joshua talked about quitting and will maybe do it because of Jack.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Joshua talked about quitting and will maybe do it because of Jack.

Jack possibly didn't do shit. You mean Jake, since people are mentioning his name everywhere?

I honestly haven't seen shit from Jake. He just talks like a regular player. No problem in that.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

[GR]Collin1971
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by [GR]Collin1971 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:
Unknown_Daddy wrote:Joshua talked about quitting and will maybe do it because of Jack.

Jack possibly didn't do shit. You mean Jake, since people are mentioning his name everywhere?

I honestly haven't seen shit from Jake. He just talks like a regular player. No problem in that.
Umh... maybe you don't come on during trolling hours?
Tacos. Are. Delicious.

MAMALUIGI
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by MAMALUIGI » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 pm

I'm sorry, this is retarded. I mean I don't think you're new I've seen you before, on most popular servers there are times when everyone on at the time is a shit head, but really, this server has many admins and unless you were playing at 3 in the morning in the week days, I doubt there wasn't atleast one admin on. You should know better then to make a topic so useless. I know its annoying, but next time there are dick heads on, try and record it. It helps make the server a better place. If you say you're recording they might stop, and if they don't, you can make a report!