Goomba's Admin App (2nd chance)

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Peter Brev

Goomba's Admin App (2nd chance)

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:05 am

Admin Application
Steam/In-game Name: [GR]Cpt.Goomba
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40540781
Have a microphone: Yes
Have you been admin on other servers: Yes
Why you should be admin: I wanna be admin to keep the players respecting the rules, having fun into the server, having a good atmosphere. I want players to play fair as much as possible. After my trip to St Tropez, I'm more calm and I ignore people insulting me. I won't abuse on my commands now, I relaxed myself. Well, I just wanna keep server in the right line and want to have fun with people without using my admin commands for nothing. I will use my commands when needed.
Additional Comments (optional): You all know that I abused as admin before. But now I'm more relax and ready to have a 2nd chance. I know alot of you will probably say no, but I'm more mature in my head. I try to be respectful with everyone. I don't wanna make drama or anything. I know I had many chances. I won't say more, but I won't mess up this time.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Re: Goomba's Admin App (2nd chance)

Post by B.U.G » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:14 am

Ok ik he abuses a lot but in my opinion i will vote YES FOR TRIAL , reason : becauze he learned form his mistakes , as demon recived a second chance and goomba deserves.
Last edited by B.U.G on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:23 am

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO and no!
not 2 be mean i like goomba hes cool but he abused alot i have seen the logs, days and days of the spam even tho if he learned his lesson he came
RIGHT when the applications open THE night it opend that shows me and evryone that you have not donated enough time to the server after you got removed i would of respected you if you kept playing after the admin removal instead of leave and come back the NIGHT it opens again
i can almost tell you that ant and nick will not make you admin after all the spam you have done over thoes last few days. The reson being you kept doing it after they said to stop and that shows that you are not ready 2 be admin anytime soon after all of this this is what i have to say
not that i have anything agenst you goomba your cool and all but its not right for you to get the admin back after what you did.

EDIT: even tho demon got a second chance that has nothing to do with goomba in no way no how. trail admin would not be the way to go since he has not played since he got removed as admin he should not be given the chance as to even have trail admin, as i said he came on the night the apps opend and there4 he did not play befor then. he may have played a little befor but none like he used to.
Last edited by kyo on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

[GR]Yoda
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by [GR]Yoda » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:40 am

Yeah he's nice at times when he's not spamming sm_play :lol: . yeah let him have a 2nd Chance

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:13 am

kyo wrote:NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO and no!
not 2 be mean i like goomba hes cool but he abused alot i have seen the logs, days and days of the spam even tho if hel earned his lesson came
RIGHT when the applications open THE night it opend that shows me and evryone that you have not donated enough time to the server after you got removed i would of respected you if you kept playing after the admin removal instead of leave and come back the NIGHT it opens again
i can almost tell you that ant and nick will not make you admin after all the spam you have done over thoes last few days. The reson being you kept doing it after they said to stop and that shows that you are not ready 2 be admin anytime soon after all of this this is what i have to say
not that i have anything agenst you goomba your cool and all but its not right for you to get the admin back after what you did.

EDIT: even tho demon got a second chance that has nothing to do with goomba in no way no how. trail admin would not be the way to go since he has not played since he got removed as admin he should not be given the chance as to even have trail admin, as i said he came on the night the apps opend and there4 he did not play befor then. he may have played a little befor but none like he used to.
I didn't come back when it opens, I just came back home yesterday -> I was in vacation at St Tropez for 8days.

Gordon Freeman
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Gordon Freeman » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:13 am

I say Yes, He deserves a 2nd chance.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:24 am

I vote No
I say it's too soon for applying again.
Maybe next time.
Because I don't know how many times and how many admins including me warned(told) you to stop using several cmds.
You didn't listen at all makes me think you didn't care enough for the server or keeping your admin.
I think admins must be caring for other people not for yourself so I say no this time,sorry.
Aya :3

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:46 am

Vote : No

We all know people who dont make a good job they dont get a 2 chance

Its unfair too because of the new admins.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

ZeBek
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by ZeBek » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:46 am

I think he can do it...

Sniper74
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Sniper74 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:49 am

I say no :P because he is racist

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:54 am

You have worked hard on creating maps for this server just like demon. It would be fair to give you a second chance and get trial admin like demon did.
Buuut heard he is still abusing so I give a No
Last edited by myback on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:54 am

Sniper74 wrote:I say no :P because he is racist
nice reason
btw I'm not racist. Just make difference between laugh with someone and being really a racist. I was kidding with snoap :3

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:17 am

Sniper74 wrote:I say no :P because he is racist
I lol'd
Why don't you apply Sniper? You rock :3
Aya :3

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Too soon nigga. Don deserve dem white powers.

Blagho
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Blagho » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 pm

warmage45 wrote:Too soon nigga. Don deserve dem white powers.
1up
Really its too soon to ask for them back.
So its a no.