2lt. Mei... so disturbing, annoying kid

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
powa
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

2lt. Mei... so disturbing, annoying kid

Post by powa » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 am

Hi,

2lt. Mei has kicked, banned me twice from the Area 51 cheat, build server for reason Spamming...
I was only building and spawned trains for my building it was a station, and however there are trains in a station, when he said that: this is a shit, and deleted all my npcs.
I dont know why did he do that and when i went back to say him thats incorrect he said "bullshit, look at the reason "spamming"
I made only 5 trains and 4 walls when he deleted and kicked, then banned me.....
He shouldn't be an admin, he uses his power against players who cant do anything and speak bulgar with them.
Waiting for replys

Thanks.

powa
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: 2lt. Mei... so disturbing, annoying kid

Post by powa » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:44 am

Im new on the server so i used 2 scripts which ones are not allowed but I said sorry...
I didnt knew it and then banned me again...thats all i have to say to that fucktard

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:50 am

number 1, mei isnt admin, i was the one who banned you, but i did not ban you because of those scripts i banned you for your so called "building", which was stacking trains, i asked you to stop, but you proceeded to build farther away from the last area this time it was alot more, so i banned you for 10 minutes for spam
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

stokke25
Server Admin

Post by stokke25 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:55 am

I am 2Lt.Mei and before you start lying about stuff. I have something to say 1.I told you to stop what you were doing and you wouldnt stop so i reported to promethius. 2.those trains you were making that was spam Promethius and I both told you to stop. Those trains you stacked,that was not building that was just spam. We even gave u warnings... and also i'm not a Fucktard. That is all.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:30 am

powa wrote:Im new on the server so i used 2 scripts which ones are not allowed but I said sorry...
I didnt knew it and then banned me again...thats all i have to say to that fucktard
I think I've seen you on a diff. server before...
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:57 am

Powa's report failed? My time to report him then. MEI IS ANNOYING AS FUCK. When i'm on he always starts shitstorms. He thinks he is "better" than admin ranked #1 on the ranklist. And, when he spawns his shit goldenbar-spam stairs, there is nothing else I want to do but permban him. I wont do it tho as he is donator so it's up to Ant.

Also, when boondawg was on, they've teamed up and that was annoying me even more. Aren't admins supposed to help eachoters and not annoy

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Xseba360 wrote:Powa's report failed? My time to report him then. MEI IS ANNOYING AS FUCK. When i'm on he always starts shitstorms. He thinks he is "better" than admin ranked #1 on the ranklist. And, when he spawns his shit goldenbar-spam stairs, there is nothing else I want to do but permban him. I wont do it tho as he is donator so it's up to Ant.

Also, when boondawg was on, they've teamed up and that was annoying me even more. Aren't admins supposed to help eachoters and not annoy
Donators have no special protection or immunity from the rules, they're just like normal players. [If not ant has some serious rule edits to make.]
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:02 am

shadowslayer wrote:Donators have no special protection or immunity from the rules, they're just like normal players. [If not ant has some serious rule edits to make.]
Naw, they aren't special.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

MAMALUIGI
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by MAMALUIGI » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:46 pm

He also annoys me... He kept using nukes on the spawn and the one time someone kills him he starts complaining "GOSH BUDDHA KILLING FPS BANANA FAG" an no im not the one that killed him. He also started grabbing my props and he crashed the server OVER AND OVER. and when I start using logic he starts calling me a kid and when I asked how old he was he said he just turned 14 wtf..... I say perm ban the douchebag

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Surprising that it's in report an admin but whatever.
I just don't like when mei does his own version of hat he sees, subtilising our scripts by copying them...

He is disturbing and annoying. He yells "stop" when i disable the push he has on himself (that he uses to touch every living form of the server just to push them intentionally.)

Since the first time i saw him i was neutral, and my position stills the same.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Seems like he needs to learn his place and be reminded of the rules. Should be simple.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm

I'm getting complaints in steam too. He's gonna have to learn a lesson.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

stokke25
Server Admin

Post by stokke25 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:05 pm

well that is nice...

stokke25
Server Admin

Post by stokke25 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 pm

MAMALUIGI wrote:He also annoys me... He kept using nukes on the spawn and the one time someone kills him he starts complaining "GOSH BUDDHA KILLING FPS BANANA FAG" an no im not the one that killed him. He also started grabbing my props and he crashed the server OVER AND OVER. and when I start using logic he starts calling me a kid and when I asked how old he was he said he just turned 14 wtf..... I say perm ban the douchebag
Ok First off nobody kills me so that is a false report. 2.I dont grab your props. 3.i dont crash the server. and 4. i dont use nuke scripts...

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 am

I really suggest a ban. its not fun to play on c&b when hes online. I also heard from others that they stopped playing on c&b because of him.