Brainstorming.

Forum rules
If you make or convert a map make a new topic for each one that you submit so comments or problems can be discussed.
Demon
Server Admin

Brainstorming.

Post by Demon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Hello dear readers. I would like to ask you guys what would you like to see in my maps.
At the moment I lost all of my current work on Source SDK due to computer failure so now I am gathering lot's of ideas to start a NEW big awesome project for the Area 51 Deathrun server. I really hope I get a ton of ideas from you guys because as far I know you are all creative. Thanks for reading and start replying. :P
Please make sure that your idea makes sense for me to understand. Don't worry I am not that stupid but please at least try. :P

I hope I get a massive list as soon as possible.

Anonymous

Re: Brainstorming.

Post by Anonymous » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Lol, you're asking us to brainstorm some ideas, because you don't have a brain. I understand.

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Uh...
If you wanna make custom textures, you could try a skyrim map.
A magic-based map, would also require many custom textures
A map based on electronics (not machines)
A map based on the story from hl2
and uh... cant think of any others right now.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Stefan wrote:Lol, you're asking us to brainstorm some ideas, because you don't have a brain. I understand.
Nope. I am brainstorming ideas so I know what you guys want in my maps for you to enjoy every second of it.
I have a brain because I can read and type. People without brains wouldn't be able to function normally which means I wouldn't be here now typing this if I had no brain.
I can think of ideas, lot's of ideas but I want to know what other people want.

Edit.

Stefan because of you trolling me I am able to know that you aren't mature enough. How old are you 10? Stop behaving like a kid and start thinking like a young adult, I bet you are like 17. I have no idea why you are trolling people especially me. You won't get far in your life if you are going to troll people. I am sick and tired of this childish behavior on the forums and servers because of trolls like you. Get a grip and work with other people or just don't speak at all if you are going to troll or write stuff that is not on topic.
I bet you are thinking that I am a retard but I do not care. Your opinion I am fine with it because I do not care as much about you but this trolling shit is becoming a issue were you are getting addicted to troll people like me.
Seriously you should stop. I don't know whats your problem and I don't want to know, but the only thing I want to know is why?

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Demon wrote:
Stefan wrote:Lol, you're asking us to brainstorm some ideas, because you don't have a brain. I understand.
Nope. I am brainstorming ideas so I know what you guys want in my maps for you to enjoy every second of it.
I have a brain because I can read and type. People without brains wouldn't be able to function normally which means I wouldn't be here now typing this if I had no brain.
I can think of ideas, lot's of ideas but I want to know what other people want.

Edit.

Stefan because of you trolling me I am able to know that you aren't mature enough. How old are you 10? Stop behaving like a kid and start thinking like a young adult, I bet you are like 17. I have no idea why you are trolling people especially me. You won't get far in your life if you are going to troll people. I am sick and tired of this childish behavior on the forums and servers because of trolls like you. Get a grip and work with other people or just don't speak at all if you are going to troll or write stuff that is not on topic.
I bet you are thinking that I am a retard but I do not care. Your opinion I am fine with it because I do not care as much about you but this trolling shit is becoming a issue were you are getting addicted to troll people like me.
Seriously you should stop. I don't know whats your problem and I don't want to know, but the only thing I want to know is why?
YAY, let's turn this into a topic about trolling demon. Did you know demon got vac banned for being a noob? O;

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:02 pm

warmage45 wrote: YAY, let's turn this into a topic about trolling demon. Did you know demon got vac banned for being a noob? O;
Yay. How about no and let's stay on topic.

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Fine, don't like my ideas :<
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 pm

fire1000678 wrote:Fine, don't like my ideas :<
Nonononon. I like your ideas dont worry. :P
I will add them to a list of ideas.

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:33 pm

:D
yay I'm so special lol

Also, I had the idea but didn't care enough to work with the AI to have like several retrocops that shoot at you, and you need to kill :>
上手ですか?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:23 am

Demon wrote:Stefan because of you trolling me I am able to know that you aren't mature enough. How old are you 10? Stop behaving like a kid and start thinking like a young adult, I bet you are like 17. I have no idea why you are trolling people especially me. You won't get far in your life if you are going to troll people. I am sick and tired of this childish behavior on the forums and servers because of trolls like you. Get a grip and work with other people or just don't speak at all if you are going to troll or write stuff that is not on topic.
tl;dr except the last sentence
I don't know whats your problem and I don't want to know, but the only thing I want to know is why?
Lol, "your problem" == "why", so actually you're telling me you don't want to know why but the only thing you want to know is why. Mind is full of fuck. Oh wait, couldn't find any fucks to give. You want to know why? Because I don't like you, that's because you're an attention seeking whiny crying retarded little whore. That's why. Just take the trolling as a man. You know, it's the Internet. You could troll me back, make me cry, like I did to you. Oh I forgot, you're a pussy as well. I'll leave this thread, Ant's probably pissed already. Have fun finding some working brains for you, since yours doesn't work that well.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:05 am

Stefan wrote:
Lol, "your problem" == "why", so actually you're telling me you don't want to know why but the only thing you want to know is why. Mind is full of fuck. Oh wait, couldn't find any fucks to give. You want to know why? Because I don't like you, that's because you're an attention seeking whiny crying retarded little whore. That's why. Just take the trolling as a man. You know, it's the Internet. You could troll me back, make me cry, like I did to you. Oh I forgot, you're a pussy as well. I'll leave this thread, Ant's probably pissed already. Have fun finding some working brains for you, since yours doesn't work that well.

Dude if you don't like me why speak to me then. I seriously don't understand this. If I don't like someone I try to avoid them but it impossible if the person I am trying to avoid is being a twat who doesn't have nothing else to do then troll me.
Maybe I am trying to get attention. So what? what is your problem.
No I am not a "whiny crying retarded little whore."

I do not whine
I do not cry because of noobs like you.
I am not retarded. Do you even fucking know what retarded means. If no don't use it because as far I know I am alright I do not have any problems + I am not a retard.
No I am not little neither I am big. I am average size.
No I am not a whore.
No I am not a pussy.

No I am not going to troll you back because I will not go down on the same level as you are. I am not a fucking twat.

My brain works perfectly fine. Seriously dude if you can't read don't post.
I can make up ideas but I want to know what YOU want in my maps.
As I said in this thread before...
Demon wrote: "I am brainstorming ideas so I know what you guys want in my maps for you to enjoy every second of it."

Blagho
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Blagho » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:14 am

Demon wrote:
Stefan wrote:

Dude if you don't like me why speak to me then. I seriously don't understand this. If I don't like someone I try to avoid them but it impossible if the person I am trying to avoid is being a twat who doesn't have nothing else to do then troll me.
Maybe I am trying to get attention. So what? what is your problem.
No I am not a "whiny crying retarded little whore."

I do not whine
I do not cry because of noobs like you.
I am not retarded. Do you even fucking know what retarded means. If no don't use it because as far I know I am alright I do not have any problems + I am not a retard.
No I am not little neither I am big. I am average size.
No I am not a whore.
No I am not a pussy.

No I am not going to troll you back because I will not go down on the same level as you are. I am not a fucking twat.

My brain works perfectly fine. Seriously dude if you can't read don't post.
I can make up ideas but I want to know what YOU want in my maps.
As I said in this thread before...
Demon wrote: "I am brainstorming ideas so I know what you guys want in my maps for you to enjoy every second of it."

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:15 am

Picture failed.

Blagho
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Blagho » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Demon wrote:Picture failed.
Spoiler