[GR]Shadowbolt… …BrOnyxia{A}

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

[GR]Shadowbolt… …BrOnyxia{A}

Post by JoshN0S » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:53 pm

I meant to put this one at an earlier date.
Anyway , I was on the server trying to find out how to stack stuff (had forgotten from being gone so long) , and 2Lt. Mei told me how. I wasn't having lag problems on my computer , I was having bad FPS , like it was 4 frames per 5 seconds. And cause of it i accidentally spawned to many gold bars ( I was trying to make a exclamation mark , originally a house was the idea , but I thought , no thats a terrible idea.) I meant to spawn 10 , but my fps screwed me up the arse and went crazy bad , and the 0 key got stuck , so when I pressed it , it put 3 zeroes instead of the designated 1. The FPS was so bad at this moment , i thought the game had froze. And so i ended up spawning 1,000 (i found out because the admin said i had spawned 1000, i originally had no idea how many i had spawned). It was totally by accident , and I was very unpleased with myself when It was obvious I had crashed the server. After a few seconds , I hit the windows but and closed the window out , and my Bad FPS was coming from a Opera web broswer that was not responding. I checked the process number , and it was at 854,321.682 and that was where the FPS fail was coming from , so I closed that out , and went back to the server and my FPS was now running smoothly , and I was like , ok this time i won't make this mistake , then before i even start to the admin goes crazy on me , and I go to steam chat to talk to him , and I was trying to tell him how it was an accident , and all , of course I was a little mad , but only cause I couldn't understand , because i had said I was sorry , and it was an accident , and wouldn't happen again. But he had other plans , as he began to talk to me like I was his bitch or something. Saying did you crash the server bitch (or something like that , I can't remember) I was like WTF is your problem man , I said im sorry & was an accident. He said , sure yeah , an accident. You don't spawn 1,000 goldbars by accident. I wanted to say something but didn't (i was gonna say , dude have you ever heard of terrible FPS?) I then said , dude im not lying. He still passed it off as if I was , and I kinda got a little crazy , and started disrespecting him , but I felt like I was disrespected first. He thought i was an idiot or mentally slow. Not only that , but he kept checking on me when I was building , like i was gonna purposely crash the server again. It was really uncomfortable and totally unnecessary. I wanted to say get the out of my face. But i was trying to respect him as much as i could. And it was getting unbearable. In steam chat , I was like stop following me dude , and he was like no , you'll just crash the server again , I said dude it was an accident. He said no , i don't believe you , do it again , and you'll get a surprise. I just stopped talking to him after that , because I knew it wasn't gonna be any use talking to him. I felt like I was being unfairly accused of (50% false accusations.) Yes i crashed the server (the 50% true part of the false accusations) , but the other 50% was an accident. I mean I would never crash the server on purpose. This admin was just all over my back and in my grill and stuff. I felt like I was new to the server because of this guy. Please punish him , or at least remove his admin or something. I have never felt so disrespected by someone in the history of my Area 51 server time. This admin was just a total dickhead. And he will come up with a story of "I didn't say any of this stuff" , but I don't lie. Because I love the Area 51 servers. I consider them a second home away from my real life Home. The area 51 servers are the greatest batch of servers ive ever seen or probably will see. Ive been a part of the servers for 3 years now. July 2009 - July 2012. But he will most likely try to say that he didn't say any of this , but he is the one lying , because im telling the truth 100%.

My In Game Steam Name: [GR] Jail Bait Joshua , occasionally [GR]Barney Calhoun
My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31037874

Admins Steam Name: In the title of this complaint
Admins SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33458357

And I ask again , Please remove his admin. He is very disrespectful.
I also just checked , and he hasn't been on since July 8th.
Disrespect + Inactivity.

Simzo
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: [GR]Shadowbolt… …BrOnyxia{A}

Post by Simzo » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 pm

I agree, he's mean and doesn't like respecting people
He was disrespecting me before, i was joking with xseba before and he disrespected me saying "noob" , and killed me while i was joking with xseba.

And, How dare you disrespect Joshua, he never made anything bad on purpose.
[GR] Simzo {A}

Ingame names: [GR] Simzo {A} , [GR] LyricX {A}
Mincraft name: Simzo

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:12 pm

I don't know the situation at all, so my word doesn't count that much. But if it's true that Onxyia killed Simzo for talking to Xseba he should be punished for that.
IF THATS TRUE ofcourse!
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:21 pm

An admin is supposed to help new players and not disrespect/fight with them.
I wasn't there when it happened, but remember that day with the goldbars.
Just from what people and I heard about him, being a dick and all and I have been told this from other people as well.
Maybe he was in a bad mood or something, idk but admins still need to be nice in their condition.
I think something should be done about him since he stated he would be nice to players in his application and there is no room for inactivity in the cheat server.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:24 pm

tl;dr

Just ban Onyxia.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

killman2639
Former Server Admin

Post by killman2639 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:25 pm

myback wrote:An admin is supposed to help new players and not disrespect/fight with them.
I wasn't there when it happened, but remember that day with the goldbars.
Just from what people and I heard about him, being a dick and all and I have been told this from other people as well.
Maybe he was in a bad mood or something, idk but admins still need to be nice in their condition.
I think something should be done about him since he stated he would be nice to players in his application and there is no room for inactivity in the cheat server.
I agree with myback.

btw: josh isn't new =P
Hi, I'm Reloaded. :)

Code: Select all

[GR|CMX] Reelawded | Reloaded :  hi, im black
[GR|CMX] Reelawded | Reloaded :  shit
Disconnect: being black.

BrOnyxia
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by BrOnyxia » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:27 pm

all i did was tell you not to crash the server again and you told me to fuck off... then you were calling me names behind my back and keep complaining because i blamed you for something you did... notice that i didnt even kick you from the server even though you were acting like that.. i talked to ant about you and your immature behaviour... he knows what kind of guy you are.. as for you simzo i dont really remember anything.. sorry.. i can be mean sometimes.. but must have done something to me :P
j gjhn krphjel| fxzjp| qn2a reo cdejnz0

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Nicdel wrote:tl;dr
lie

Simzo
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Simzo » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:39 pm

BrOnyxia wrote:all i did was tell you not to crash the server again and you told me to fuck off... then you were calling me names behind my back and keep complaining because i blamed you for something you did... notice that i didnt even kick you from the server even though you were acting like that.. i talked to ant about you and your immature behaviour... he knows what kind of guy you are.. as for you simzo i dont really remember anything.. sorry.. i can be mean sometimes.. but must have done something to me :P
Nope, i didn't do anything to you, i was just joking with xseba and we were shooting each other and joking in chat then you called me a "noob" and you killed me
[GR] Simzo {A}

Ingame names: [GR] Simzo {A} , [GR] LyricX {A}
Mincraft name: Simzo

BrOnyxia
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by BrOnyxia » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Simzo wrote:Nope, i didn't do anything to you, i was just joking with xseba and we were shooting each other and joking in chat then you called me a "noob" and you killed me
well that cant be true... either ur lying or i thought you did something to me...either way its not a big deal rly.. but you have bigger reason to report me as bad admin than joshua does.. He got annoyed only by telling him not to crash the server again.. and i dont think i called him a bitch.. i never did that to anyone.. I only called a friend of mine like that once and it was for joke..

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Well sometimes onyxia is a bit hangry on his pony but he's not bad at all.
Maybe he was just in a bad mood, that happens sometimes to everyone.

And joshua, i understand that when it lags the keyboard is delayed and all, causing errors and making big mistakes, i didn't make a big case of it, he just said all what he had to say and then forgiving it later. By the way, do you have any chat log of what you claim? Anything else than your own representation of the story to tell us? Sometimes it can make the difference.

I remember that i saw 2 big towers of goldbars, not only one of them.
And he's not really an inactive person.

And Sizmo, the reason was maybe caused by the thing that happens when you are connected, people getting parented to an unknown thing, and all. You should check your script instead of raging/leaving and saying "that's what made me leave before". Just check your scripts to be sure, that can avoid many problems.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

killman2639
Former Server Admin

Post by killman2639 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Well, I know he thought Josh was spamming but maybe he was too abusive, wich made Josh feel uncomfortable. I'm not the one that takes the decisions here so it's up to the owners.
Hi, I'm Reloaded. :)

Code: Select all

[GR|CMX] Reelawded | Reloaded :  hi, im black
[GR|CMX] Reelawded | Reloaded :  shit

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:56 pm

po0ka wrote:Well sometimes onyxia is a bit hangry on his pony but he's not bad at all.
Maybe he was just in a bad mood, that happens sometimes to everyone.

And joshua, i understand that when it lags the keyboard is delayed and all, causing errors and making big mistakes, i didn't make a big case of it, he just said all what he had to say and then forgiving it later. By the way, do you have any chat log of what you claim? Anything else than your own representation of the story to tell us? Sometimes it can make the difference.

I remember that i saw 2 big towers of goldbars, not only one of them.
And he's not really an inactive person.

And Sizmo, the reason was maybe caused by the thing that happens when you are connected, people getting parented to an unknown thing, and all. You should check your script instead of raging/leaving and saying "that's what made me leave before". Just check your scripts to be sure, that can avoid many problems.
i forgot to get the chat log thing. I was actually planning to get it
Last edited by JoshN0S on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:58 pm

bR0nYz lUf & t0l3r4t3 here plzplz

BrOnyxia
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by BrOnyxia » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Actually i remember exactly what i said to him...i said: was that you? well... dont do it again.
Then he said: im trying to build a gold house.. so fuck off..
Well i dont rly remember what i said next but he kinda pissed me off with this behaviour... would be sth like: i dont give a fuck what u want to do.. so many props at once crash the server...
I apologise for that but he shouldnt have talked to me like that either..
Also i was away for a while coz i was on holidays.It will probably happen again but wont be inactive at all.
Im just sad that people are so offensive nowadays.