Unban me,please.

Forum rules
- Be sure to read the "Unban Request Form" topic before posting.
- Do not spam here! Guest posts will only be visible after an admin approves them!
awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Re: Unban me,please.

Post by awesomedude » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:41 pm

[GR]doodleninja wrote:aya pls stfu. just dont do anythig this time pls

i vote fury back if you want reasons ask, i dont have much time
I'm sure Ant and Nick will appreciate your vote with replies like that. Aya's right, I highly doubt that he got unbanned from the forums, which means he avoided his ban. What he did is unforgivable, he should never be allowed back on any of the servers and his new account here on the forums should get deleted immediately.
Shit happens

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Quick reply.
Spoiler
Show
No.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:48 pm

No thanks,I won't shut up.
Please ban Fury immediately as awesome said and also ban doodle for helping Fury to be unbanned.
No one needs your apology Fury.
People want you to be gone.
Aya :3

Turtle'Box45
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by Turtle'Box45 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:51 pm

I had no others choices in the goal to post my unban request.

But don't delete this account here.I want to keep reading all,to keep the link without having bad reltionship with the members.

People can evolve.Im one of them.Unban me,give me a trial period as player/member and If i do something wrong again,ban me.

I have the feeling that I grew up theses times.You can also see this as I try to be kind and mature to everyone.

I hope from the deepest section of my heart to keep the link with this awesome community,while keeping nice relationship with members.For my last ban,I agree with it and I think I harvest the black sheep rice I put here last time,but trust me,I evolved and grew up.Give me a trial period,please.

I like this community much than all.

Ant,Nick,I deeply apologizes,and I am sorry for waht I done here and on your server,theses are really nice and I regret all.

Aya,it's understandable that you hate me,but as I said doubleaccount was the only way to post my unban request.Doodle helped me,but I'm not using his TOR trick.Im actually on a laptop,located in France,check my IP.

If you don't like me,just ignore me and I ignore you,its very easy and I think everyone can live in peace with this metod.As I said,I don't request a vote,just admins/people think with their mind in the goal to accept the evolve of few persons who was bad,but who became nice.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:53 pm

ant_8490 wrote:
[GR]doodleninja wrote:Dann, i want fury back

BTW you can't ip ban him from forums ipbanonfprumsisforfags

@fury lrn2proxy4gamesandmeiknewsteamaccounthl2dmisfree
You want an IP ban too? And btw, the hl2dm free offer is gone... Unless you still know where it is. If so, post it here :)

ant even answered here, so i do think he lets fury gives his talk to the end

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:54 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:No thanks,I won't shut up.
Please ban Fury immediately as awesome said and also ban doodle for helping Fury to be unbanned.
Holy shit. I think this is the first time I will have to agree with you since I have been a "Retard" from what Stefan has been saying.
1 up!

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Demon wrote:
[NBG]Aya wrote:No thanks,I won't shut up.
Holy shit. I think this is the first time I will have to agree with you since I have been a "Retard" from what Stefan has been saying.
1 up!
I guess errr good to hear? :p
Aya :3

Turtle'Box45
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by Turtle'Box45 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 pm

It's normal that im hated,I understand why and im not gonna ask why,but let me try a trial period,while you will stay neutral to me,and you will see how in 2-3 months,a person can change.

If I can tell here,how I was,it will be like this : When I registered & playing for the firsts times,I was very kind and stuff.But after,I had a very bad period where I fall down into the darkest pit I never saw,and I hope never will follow me into this doom.This pit is called ferocity and wickedity.

But I get off,after my ban,of this pit.And I evolved,I changed.Now,I can saidn,that : No,I will be never like in my firsts times,but I can be better than in the times where I was down into this pit.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:16 pm

I will tell you 1 thing. Do not change.
Trust me. People must accept you for who you are. Maybe GR is not the place for you. Maybe it doesn't end here on a P-Ban.
Maybe you still have a chance like 1 in a million. You never know but when you know, you must continue your adventure. Try looking for different communities for the time being.

Turtle'Box45
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by Turtle'Box45 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Thanks for your support.

That are wise words.I am already heavilty engaged in another good community,but I still like this one.I will never forget the awesome moments I had here,there is one year,on Iceworld,Hot desert and all,with Travis,Ana and some others one that I will never forget.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:26 pm

He just came back and this is what I see all over the fucking universe on these forums.
Spoiler
Show

Turtle'Box45
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by Turtle'Box45 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Yes,I posted,but I never put bad things into them.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Turtle'Box45 wrote:Yes,I posted,but I never put bad things into them.
Ye ye...

EDIT...

WOOT! 700 POSTS!

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Demon wrote:
Turtle'Box45 wrote:Yes,I posted,but I never put bad things into them.
Ye ye...

EDIT...

WOOT! 700 POSTS!
Cool.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:47 pm

You put a huge scar on yourself from what we see. People will not change, no matter what they say. You can even keep telling yourself that you can change, but that doesn't mean you will permanently change.

People don't like the way you acted. You won't get a good rep here. Leave, take your "guilt" with you.

Doodle also is a scourge of GR, despite not being banned. Always posting useless shit, even pissing off Ant from the looks of his recent and past posts.
Banning him won't hurt us. Please do.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.