Unban me,please.

Forum rules
- Be sure to read the "Unban Request Form" topic before posting.
- Do not spam here! Guest posts will only be visible after an admin approves them!
Turtle'Box45
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Unban me,please.

Post by Turtle'Box45 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 am

In-game name: Turtle'Box45 (Also know as a lot of others names).
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35553207
Admin that banned you: [GR]Ant {A}
Reason given: Bad language,against the rules and the GR clan,admin impersonation.
Why you should be unbanned: I love this server.I get permbanned there's few months ago,I think about it,and I agree with my ban,my mind just fucked up and I became very mad & angry.But I will remind myself this lesson.Forever.Now I think I grew up,and I like this server so much I want so much to play...Just give me a test period,please,I beg you.I will don't talk,and dont troll,my name will stay the same,I will just play.I will allow everyone to troll me as they want without any react from me.Please,unban me.I like this server so much.I will donate for it.

By my SteamID and all,you surely know who I am,and I will admit it.I just ask here to unban.If you don't want,I will make another one better.PLEASE don't IP ban me from the forums,I will only post useful comments,but I also want to keep up the link with this community.If you let me,I will be a phantom.Let me play,and see the forum.I just want this.Please.If you see me doing something wrong,or breaking A rule,I would be banned for ever without warning.i don't ask players to love me.I just ask to play.I will never uset he in-game chat.I am IP range banned from the forums and I am IP Range banned + Steam acccount banned from the servers.But I forgot the main thing I had to said,the root of my message : A big SORRY.Sorry for all the shit I bring.I ask for final forgivness,please.I will be absent for two days.But please.Unban we and you won't regret it.

With my best wishes & kind regards.I hope you will unban me.

Have a nice day.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: Unban me,please.

Post by Aya » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 am

Fury, you already had so many chances.
And everyone know you as Fury so why don't you show your name and apologize.
You still hiding yourself and trying to be unbanned.
Just a little while ago you followed us to dm server and said 'Hahaha I am back. Are you ready for trolls?'
You just always there to ruin ppl's time.
You are not sorry.
Aya :3

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: Unbun meh, plz

Post by warmage45 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:48 am

IP Range ban the entire area of France.

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Unbun meh, plz

Post by Demon » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:01 pm

warmage45 wrote:IP Range ban the entire area of France.
Good idea. I also hope fury that you will not get any chances.

EDIT

http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =23&t=3549

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:20 pm

1up
Later brawh
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm

You talk shit about players, you said sorry. After on your excuse-of-a-fucking-apology thread, you still said shit to other people after they either trolled you or had their opinions put in. You, sir, need to fuck the hell off and stay out of Area 51.

Get it in your head, if you can't, get surgery for that. You had 2 chances, you fucked up.

If I can't convince you that your dumbass is banned from Area 51 permanently, then nothing else will.

If I have to post a huge thing on why you need to stay the fuck out, then so be it. But do us all a favor, and stay away. k? Can you do that for us? Or will your inbred mind not process that correctly like Ant's IP ban?

God, if you were any more inbred, you would be in a sandwich. And go ahead, post something bad about me. Its just your nature to not be able to take rejections correctly.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Blagho
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Blagho » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:40 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:Fury, you already had so many chances.
And everyone know you as Fury so why don't you show your name and apologize.
You still hiding yourself and trying to be unbanned.
Just a little while ago you followed us to dm server and said 'Hahaha I am back. Are you ready for trolls?'
You just always there to ruin ppl's time.
You are not sorry.
If its fury, this its a...
Spoiler
Show
Any way if you were ban for doing this
Turtle'Box45 wrote:Reason given: Bad language,against the rules and the GR clan,admin impersonation.
As well as being ban from
Turtle'Box45 wrote:Admin that banned you: [GR]Ant {A}
I don't see you being unban, its just unlikely for what you have done.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Oh?

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:06 am

Correct me or whatever, but I am pretty sure Ant banned you from the forums as well...

You are so fucking stupid, for not only getting the hint that to Community does not want your presence, but also not giving a shit about pissing off Ant and Nick (if they are) with your damn IPs.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:46 am

Lol, aw heeeeeeeeeeell no.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:15 am

Turtle'Box45 wrote:In-game name: Turtle'Box45 (Also know as a lot of others names).
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35553207
Admin that banned you: [GR]Ant {A}
Reason given: Bad language,against the rules and the GR clan,admin impersonation.
Why you should be unbanned: I love this server.I get permbanned there's few months ago,I think about it,and I agree with my ban,my mind just fucked up and I became very mad & angry.But I will remind myself this lesson.Forever.Now I think I grew up,and I like this server so much I want so much to play...Just give me a test period,please,I beg you.I will don't talk,and dont troll,my name will stay the same,I will just play.I will allow everyone to troll me as they want without any react from me.Please,unban me.I like this server so much.I will donate for it.

By my SteamID and all,you surely know who I am,and I will admit it.I just ask here to unban.If you don't want,I will make another one better.PLEASE don't IP ban me from the forums,I will only post useful comments,but I also want to keep up the link with this community.If you let me,I will be a phantom.Let me play,and see the forum.I just want this.Please.If you see me doing something wrong,or breaking A rule,I would be banned for ever without warning.i don't ask players to love me.I just ask to play.I will never uset he in-game chat.I am IP range banned from the forums and I am IP Range banned + Steam acccount banned from the servers.But I forgot the main thing I had to said,the root of my message : A big SORRY.Sorry for all the shit I bring.I ask for final forgivness,please.I will be absent for two days.But please.Unban we and you won't regret it.

With my best wishes & kind regards.I hope you will unban me.

Have a nice day.
What about stfu?

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:42 am

Dann, i want fury back

BTW you can't ip ban him from forums ipbanonfprumsisforfags

@fury lrn2proxy4gamesandmeiknewsteamaccounthl2dmisfree

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 am

[GR]doodleninja wrote:Dann, i want fury back

You want an IP ban too? And btw, the hl2dm free offer is gone... Unless you still know where it is. If so, post it here :)
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:28 am

ant_8490 wrote:
[GR]doodleninja wrote:Dann, i want fury back

You want an IP ban too? And btw, the hl2dm free offer is gone... Unless you still know where it is. If so, post it here :)

Ip ban on websites is useless . BTW I was the one who brought tor to fury and pickles :p

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:34 am

You can even avoid ipban with phone
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ct.android

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:26 am

Ban this biatchhh too :>