[GR]$xgamingzx${A}

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: [GR]$xgamingzx${A}

Post by MLGPro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:00 am

awesomedude wrote:
MLGPro wrote:I already covered this earlier with you. You have no room to contribute to this discussion because I already demonstrated that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. If you don't have any knowledge or understanding of what is being discussed or who the people are discussing it you have no real substance to add to something. Also what is this about re-banning me? Seems a bit on the reactionary side which I suppose is totally understandable you being a reactionary (not a compliment). Also if you think every single statement I have made so far boils down to the same message then you really have not read them at all. Second to last point I want to make here is that my statements usually have so many words in them is that your tiny statements with very few words in them have so many targets to elaborate on and pick apart that it is hard to do it under 1000 words. Lastly, the point about me just being another guy spamming the forums is nonsense as all of my posts have been responses to other posts made which is what a forum is made for. Forums which date back to ancient Greece are the places where people go to talk openly about various issues. So if you have nothing better to add to this thread other than to claim that I have no right to speak in it then I firmly suggest that you avoid making a fool of yourself a third time. That should be all.
I don't have to know you or know what's going to read your posts, and there's really no need to write roughly 80% of what you're writing. In other words, you could concentrate your replies into a fraction of their size and people would still get you. They would still understand what you're saying and it would still be a "good" reply. For an example, explaining how forums where created in ancient Greece is completely irrelevant to the actual subject, you're just filling every single reply with as many words as possible. This isn't a school essay, just write your opinion and try to shorten it down to what's essentially necessary.
I still don't see how you still have a relevant fucking piece of information to add to an admin complaint thread. You have veered completely off topic and are not adding to the case for or against Aya being an irresponsible admin and I don't see how we are benefiting at all by you being here. Also the forums dating back to ancient Greece does pertain to your response because the purpose of a forum was well established thousands of years ago yet you still seem to lack an understanding of it. Please either leave altogether or go start a thread elsewhere on how you dislike it when people elaborate on their points and you wish everything was condensed to five word points like Aya's nonsensical replies. Bold, underline, and italics because I have no better way of stressing my point!

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:36 pm

btw your trying to sound smart at first like a fag 12 year old and

did not read :D :D :D
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:45 pm

kyo wrote:btw your trying to sound smart at first like a fag 12 year old and

did not read :D :D :D
Oh by the way how do you know what I was trying to do without reading any of my arguments. That sure is an honest way to go about evaluating somebody's positions on stuff ain't it? Also you forgot to say "btw you're trying to sound..." which would be the grammatically correct way of stating your nonsensical crap. What I am doing is refuting the points people are making and then making my own points with nobody on this forum has yet attempted to refute making this exceedingly pointless as you have all shown me an exceptional tendency to lean towards being ignorant and rude rather than open to debate. Also why am I trying to sound smart like a "fag 12 year old". First thing I am going to say about that is I am 17 and my birthday is in December so don't start trying to discriminate based on age here Kyo for I could do the same and more successfully so as you are younger than I am. Second thing I want to say about that is the use of the word fag is ignorant, bigoted, and indicative of suppressed homosexual urges. That is all I am going to say about that. Thirdly I do not know why you take such pride in this forum on your inability to read as it really should be cause for shame that you are daunted by a few sentences which is meager reading material and should only take up to a minute or two of your time. Lastly I just want to ask how I am trying to sound smart when you are reading text that I typed out?

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:50 pm

awesomedude wrote:
MLGPro wrote:I already covered this earlier with you. You have no room to contribute to this discussion because I already demonstrated that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. If you don't have any knowledge or understanding of what is being discussed or who the people are discussing it you have no real substance to add to something. Also what is this about re-banning me? Seems a bit on the reactionary side which I suppose is totally understandable you being a reactionary (not a compliment). Also if you think every single statement I have made so far boils down to the same message then you really have not read them at all. Second to last point I want to make here is that my statements usually have so many words in them is that your tiny statements with very few words in them have so many targets to elaborate on and pick apart that it is hard to do it under 1000 words. Lastly, the point about me just being another guy spamming the forums is nonsense as all of my posts have been responses to other posts made which is what a forum is made for. Forums which date back to ancient Greece are the places where people go to talk openly about various issues. So if you have nothing better to add to this thread other than to claim that I have no right to speak in it then I firmly suggest that you avoid making a fool of yourself a third time. That should be all.
I don't have to know you or know what's going to read your posts, and there's really no need to write roughly 80% of what you're writing. In other words, you could concentrate your replies into a fraction of their size and people would still get you. They would still understand what you're saying and it would still be a "good" reply. For an example, explaining how forums where created in ancient Greece is completely irrelevant to the actual subject, you're just filling every single reply with as many words as possible. This isn't a school essay, just write your opinion and try to shorten it down to what's essentially necessary.

EDIT: To post something on-topic as well: This report is useless. First of all there's no actual proof and secondly, there's no proof because there's nothing to report. Doesn't matter if you dislike his or her humor, you got banned for avoiding your gag and that's it. End of story.
Regarding your edit.... you still have nothing to say on the issue because you have already demonstrated that you have no idea what you are talking about. Yet you continue to babble on and on with your nonsense when you still have no FUCKING idea what you are talking about. How many times do I have to make that point for you to get it. Your first post in this thread started with a confession to the fact that you do not even know who I am. Please go away and do not bother replying. It is obvious that you are just trying to get the thread locked by constantly veering this away from the initial topic and I won't allow it. Also your point about me disliking their humor furthers the conclusion about you not understanding what is going on. The very opposite was true in fact. Aya totally misunderstood some very basic statements made by me and I made this post based on an admin not being able to comprehend what people really intend by their statements. Thank you for furthering my initial point with your terrible debate skills.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 pm

At this point, I think this should be taken to the Random Topics or Forum PMs. Makes it easier without Ant intervening, unless he can see the PMs that are not even sent towards him.

Not contributing to the discussion and/or argument, just adding my input.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Mlg, I haz a pro tip for you: don't do shit in wall of text form. I never read it. Anyway, everyone hates gaming for the reason ppl use to hate Travis: he follows the rules. Ppl just want to fuck around these days. Gaming says fuck no, this server is a place to polite and nice, and not a place to get on pplz nerves and be a dick. Honestly, gaming is top 3 admin.

When he is on, the server is ALWAYS nice an relaxed. I never see an problems arise from his punishments. Everyone who writes reports on him due so because they have butthurt. He banned or whatever you (didnt read cuz of shit wall of text) cuz you were disturbing the peace. Noe just accept your punishment and wait until you are unbanned.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:47 am

I am very surprised he was still writing here.
At this point I think Ant or Nick should consider banning him from this forum.
I didn't read all he said but it's kinda sad that he is still writing to me after I said I'm out.
Anyways,you can say all you want about me boi.
You are smarter than me,my grammar is fucked up and you think I'm a bad admin.
Ok!

If people who I helped think they are glad I was there then that's all I want.
If you didn't know I'm a kids teacher I always tell my students to re-do their homework when they put together all big words.
Because I cannot see what they really want to say/think.

Anyways,please close this topic before he 'spams' again.
Aya :3

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:27 am

Blah, blah, blah mister Freeman.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:26 am

[GR]Left4Ana wrote:Blah, blah, blah mister Freeman.
Hahahah :lol:
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:At this point, I think this should be taken to the Random Topics or Forum PMs. Makes it easier without Ant intervening, unless he can see the PMs that are not even sent towards him.

Not contributing to the discussion and/or argument, just adding my input.
I just want to ask you one thing. Why?

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:55 am

fire1000678 wrote:Mlg, I haz a pro tip for you: don't do shit in wall of text form. I never read it. Anyway, everyone hates gaming for the reason ppl use to hate Travis: he follows the rules. Ppl just want to fuck around these days. Gaming says fuck no, this server is a place to polite and nice, and not a place to get on pplz nerves and be a dick. Honestly, gaming is top 3 admin.

When he is on, the server is ALWAYS nice an relaxed. I never see an problems arise from his punishments. Everyone who writes reports on him due so because they have butthurt. He banned or whatever you (didnt read cuz of shit wall of text) cuz you were disturbing the peace. Noe just accept your punishment and wait until you are unbanned.
This had absolutely nothing to do with gamingz anymore as Aya admitted to being the one to randomly gag and ban me hours after doing it for no discernible reason. If I could change the title of the thread I would but I cannot so this is essentially an admin complaint thread for Aya.
Last edited by MLGPro on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:57 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:I am very surprised he was still writing here.
At this point I think Ant or Nick should consider banning him from this forum.
I didn't read all he said but it's kinda sad that he is still writing to me after I said I'm out.
Anyways,you can say all you want about me boi.
You are smarter than me,my grammar is fucked up and you think I'm a bad admin.
Ok!

If people who I helped think they are glad I was there then that's all I want.
If you didn't know I'm a kids teacher I always tell my students to re-do their homework when they put together all big words.
Because I cannot see what they really want to say/think.

Anyways,please close this topic before he 'spams' again.
I have clearly stated both what I have to say and I have to think. I have already outlined the format in which I am carrying out the discussion which is by making individual points and giving you my rebuttal to points you have already made. To some this would be called debate and you have yet to engage in it so I don't see why the topic should be closed until you start trying to debate?

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:58 am

Wtf !!! Close this one :D

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:59 am

B.U.G wrote:Wtf !!! Close this one :D
Why?