[GR]$xgamingzx${A}

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Re: [GR]$xgamingzx${A}

Post by awesomedude » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Someone who plays with the same name as a known hacker and trolls like you do is just asking for a ban. You're doing roughly the same as Stefan did one month ago. Join the server with a name like that, push the admins to use their administration powers on you by breaking rules and tolling and then complain about it on the forums, denying that you broke any rules.
Do you have any proof that the gag wasn't justified? It sounds a lot like you deserved that gag, and even if you didn't, don't just rejoin and complain about it. Make sure you know who "abused" before you accuse someone else for it, and don't call him a liar when he tries to tell you that it wasn't him.
Shit happens

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:02 am

Yea he reminds me a lot of some people who got pban over causing dramas.
ThatGuy,
I gagged you because of something is NOT in the rule.
I think admins sometimes have to think on their own and make decisions.
So you might think it wasn't fair but I thought that was the time to stop hearing your shits.
You kept talking shits for 30mins or so and you started to troll on gamingz,that was the point I gagged you.
You said only me had problems but actually not as you see.
I know some people don't agree with my decision.
Some people are trollers themselves some people accept players to do anything.
But I don't accept you to do anything.
I DO understand jokes and I DO ignore trolls but you crossed the line.
I still rarely use admin cmds compare to most admins.
Aya :3

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:21 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:Yea he reminds me a lot of some people who got pban over causing dramas.
ThatGuy,
So you might think it wasn't fair but I thought that was the time to stop hearing your shits.
You kept talking shits for 30mins or so and you started to troll on gamingz,that was the point I gagged you.
Tempted to grammatically correct that..

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:01 am

awesomedude wrote:Someone who plays with the same name as a known hacker and trolls like you do is just asking for a ban. You're doing roughly the same as Stefan did one month ago. Join the server with a name like that, push the admins to use their administration powers on you by breaking rules and tolling and then complain about it on the forums, denying that you broke any rules.
Do you have any proof that the gag wasn't justified? It sounds a lot like you deserved that gag, and even if you didn't, don't just rejoin and complain about it. Make sure you know who "abused" before you accuse someone else for it, and don't call him a liar when he tries to tell you that it wasn't him.
I was in fact the person accused and permanently banned for hacking. I graciously asked Ant to unban me after sometime and he was kind enough to do so. Your input on a subject is worthless if you don't know a damned thing about what you are talking about. I actually never broke any rules and Aya will confirm that as she did in the post below your's. In fact she banned me because she thought I was 'trolling' probably because she spends most of her time around 10 year olds. If I take 'trolling' to be the act of creating undue controversy in hopes of facilitating conflict then that is not what I was doing at all. Initially I was responding to prying questions put forth to me by Aya that she had no right to ask. They were very personal and frankly were very rude. The idea that my replies to these questions were for the creation of drama is baffling and no sane person could move themselves into that position without some bias already having influence on their decision. Also I thought he was the one that gave me the ban because he was the one that responded. Why Aya ever intervened in the first place just proves that some of these admins are nonsensical in their decision making. Finally I will point out for the last time that it was Aya and Aya alone that thought I was creating 'drama' when I had no intent to create some semi-retarded conflict on Area51 deathrun server on the latest gossip and who is dating who. The very idea that I WAS doing that seems to me incredibly silly and deserving of ridicule as it is itself ridiculous.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:05 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:Yea he reminds me a lot of some people who got pban over causing dramas.
ThatGuy,
I put it to you to tell me which line I crossed. Also I need to ask who are YOU to be telling people what they can and cannot read. Acting as if you are the ultimate authority on what the players of Area51 Deathrun server are permitted to read. Admit that you made a biased decision based on your own personal perception of what was going on and I might drop the issue altogether. But you probably won't do that and seem to think that I was actually saying hurtful things to other people. If this is so I dare say I am wondering where your evidence is because I have yet to be presented with any. And the point at which you gagged me I was making an attempt at dry half-arsed humor which literally nobody could find offensive unless they had a severely warped perception of reality which you seem to have been unfortunately endowed with. That is all.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:17 am

tl;dr

Think whatever,
Do whatever,
I'm done explaining myself,
Same old,same old,
I'm out of this topic.

Ant Close plz.
Aya :3

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:18 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:Maybe this explains a lot why you got banned.

Reason: You remind me of Jake.

All unnecessary dramas.
I understand jokes,ask cacto :)
He does/says all kinds of shits all the time Lol
But yours are not same.
Anyways,you wasted your time on making this post and I don't know what you want still.
Jakeeeee :lol: :evil: :x

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:tl;dr

Think whatever,
Do whatever,
Same old,same old,
I'm out of this topic.

Ant Close plz.
What an insightful look into the mind of this very contemplative and responsible admin. I think that we are all sobered by her commitment to being just, fair, and intellectually honest. We should all take the initiative to sit down and reflect upon what an excellent example Aya gives us for behaving in our day to day lives. I truly may have to change my entire world view to account for all the wisdom I have been gifted by this sage like individual and hope that one day I might be able to even to borrow from her great contribution to human integrity for use in my own decisions. Also I would like to point out how amazingly and skillfully she has constructed the poetry like response to such a pressing issue of that of her own justness. How she is able to fit so much meaning into so few words really makes you feel the deepness of her as a human being.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:04 pm

MLGPro wrote:
[NBG]Aya wrote:tl;dr

Think whatever,
Do whatever,
Same old,same old,
I'm out of this topic.

Ant Close plz.
What an insightful look into the mind of this very contemplative and responsible admin. I think that we are all sobered by her commitment to being just, fair, and intellectually honest. We should all take the initiative to sit down and reflect upon what an excellent example Aya gives us for behaving in our day to day lives. I truly may have to change my entire world view to account for all the wisdom I have been gifted by this sage like individual and hope that one day I might be able to even to borrow from her great contribution to human integrity for use in my own decisions. Also I would like to point out how amazingly and skillfully she has constructed the poetry like response to such a pressing issue of that of her own justness. How she is able to fit so much meaning into so few words really makes you feel the deepness of her as a human being.
Plz post more sir. Give these poor pieces of humanity on these forums a good example of how to speak like a boss.

SelfishDragon
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by SelfishDragon » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:35 pm

MLGPro wrote: What an insightful look into the mind of this very contemplative and responsible admin. I think that we are all sobered by her commitment to being just, fair, and intellectually honest. We should all take the initiative to sit down and reflect upon what an excellent example Aya gives us for behaving in our day to day lives. I truly may have to change my entire world view to account for all the wisdom I have been gifted by this sage like individual and hope that one day I might be able to even to borrow from her great contribution to human integrity for use in my own decisions. Also I would like to point out how amazingly and skillfully she has constructed the poetry like response to such a pressing issue of that of her own justness. How she is able to fit so much meaning into so few words really makes you feel the deepness of her as a human being.
You could've just said "Wow what a great response!" instead of trying to show off your vocabulary skills.

We get it, you know big words.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:05 am

SelfishDragon wrote:
MLGPro wrote: What an insightful look into the mind of this very contemplative and responsible admin. I think that we are all sobered by her commitment to being just, fair, and intellectually honest. We should all take the initiative to sit down and reflect upon what an excellent example Aya gives us for behaving in our day to day lives. I truly may have to change my entire world view to account for all the wisdom I have been gifted by this sage like individual and hope that one day I might be able to even to borrow from her great contribution to human integrity for use in my own decisions. Also I would like to point out how amazingly and skillfully she has constructed the poetry like response to such a pressing issue of that of her own justness. How she is able to fit so much meaning into so few words really makes you feel the deepness of her as a human being.
You could've just said "Wow what a great response!" instead of trying to show off your vocabulary skills.

Well then that would have neglected to make the point about what an excellent person she is. The entire paragraph is supposed to be wrought with irony regarding the fact that most people would not deign it fitting to emulate Aya's behavior as an admin. Also I don't think using 'big words' in demonstrating a point makes it any more valid or valuable when you are making it as most big words are unintelligible to the average person. Like pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis which most people won't even take the time to sound out in their head let alone understand which I would completely relate to. Also replying with "Wow what a great response!" would make my point about her neglecting to argue any of my points and just throwing a few words at me completely unsubstantiated. I hope that helped you get why I made so much use of my epic "vocabulary skills". Lastly, if you had read into what I had really meant with that brief statement I made (yes, I mean it was brief) you would have understood that it was not my intention at all to laud her 'excellent' response at all and was in just a way of demonstrating how little thought she put into her lackluster reply which made it truly deserving of ridicule from any thoughtful point of view.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:23 am

Spoiler
Show
MLGPro wrote:
SelfishDragon wrote:

Well then that would have neglected to make the point about what an excellent person she is. The entire paragraph is supposed to be wrought with irony regarding the fact that most people would not deign it fitting to emulate Aya's behavior as an admin. Also I don't think using 'big words' in demonstrating a point makes it any more valid or valuable when you are making it as most big words are unintelligible to the average person. Like pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis which most people won't even take the time to sound out in their head let alone understand which I would completely relate to. Also replying with "Wow what a great response!" would make my point about her neglecting to argue any of my points and just throwing a few words at me completely unsubstantiated. I hope that helped you get why I made so much use of my epic "vocabulary skills". Lastly, if you had read into what I had really meant with that brief statement I made (yes, I mean it was brief) you would have understood that it was not my intention at all to laud her 'excellent' response at all and was in just a way of demonstrating how little thought she put into her lackluster reply which made it truly deserving of ridicule from any thoughtful point of view.
Re-ban please. It doesn't matter if every single statement you make contains more than 500 words and makes you sound like a professor, the contents (or actual meaning) of your reply remains the same as what everyone else is saying. To me you're just another guy spamming the forums.
Shit happens

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:29 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:1.How you wrote made me lazy to read it all.
2.No proof.
3.You crying over 30mins ban because you avoided gag.
4.Who breaks a good atmosphere is you.
5.You are not funny or have good humor sense you just a sucky troller.

Reason I gagged you is you kept making dramas you create bigger and bigger.
Very nasty,not funny and it's unnecessary if you do that over 30mins.

Just play and have fun instead of saying shits every few secs.
1. I am too lazy to read a few sentences and would prefer one to two syllable words.
2. I gagged and banned you and it is in the logs but I will still say no proof because I am a ---- -----.
3. I am making excuses for my inappropriate behavior as an admin by blaming the person accusing me. Ad hominem is going to be the best argument I put forth even if it is a fallacy itself.
4. Ad hominem again. Also terrible grammar. What I meant to say was "You were the one breaking the good atmosphere on the server." Which apart from just being plainly untrue is unsubstantiated and totally perceived by a warped mindset.
5. You are not funny nor do you have a good sense of humor you are just a... the message breaks down into unintelligible gibberish at that point and cannot be deciphered.

I gagged you because I think everything someone says is plagiarized straight out of the script of a bloody soap opera and should therefore make them subject to random persecution.
Very nasty, not funny and... the message becomes indecipherable at this point.

You never actually said the word shits once during those supposed thirty minutes during which I accused you of 'trolling' which is still not defined well by my own standards but I must vehemently ask you again and again not to say the plural form of it.
-Aya
Last edited by MLGPro on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:38 am

Re-ban please. It doesn't matter if every single statement you make contains more than 500 words and makes you sound like a professor, the contents (or actual meaning) of your reply remains the same as what everyone else is saying. To me you're just another guy spamming the forums.

I already covered this earlier with you. You have no room to contribute to this discussion because I already demonstrated that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. If you don't have any knowledge or understanding of what is being discussed or who the people are discussing it you have no real substance to add to something. Also what is this about re-banning me? Seems a bit on the reactionary side which I suppose is totally understandable you being a reactionary (not a compliment). Also if you think every single statement I have made so far boils down to the same message then you really have not read them at all. Second to last point I want to make here is that my statements usually have so many words in them is that your tiny statements with very few words in them have so many targets to elaborate on and pick apart that it is hard to do it under 1000 words. Lastly, the point about me just being another guy spamming the forums is nonsense as all of my posts have been responses to other posts made which is what a forum is made for. Forums which date back to ancient Greece are the places where people go to talk openly about various issues. So if you have nothing better to add to this thread other than to claim that I have no right to speak in it then I firmly suggest that you avoid making a fool of yourself a third time. That should be all.
P.S. I really do not care if the quote worked or not.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:55 am

MLGPro wrote:I already covered this earlier with you. You have no room to contribute to this discussion because I already demonstrated that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. If you don't have any knowledge or understanding of what is being discussed or who the people are discussing it you have no real substance to add to something. Also what is this about re-banning me? Seems a bit on the reactionary side which I suppose is totally understandable you being a reactionary (not a compliment). Also if you think every single statement I have made so far boils down to the same message then you really have not read them at all. Second to last point I want to make here is that my statements usually have so many words in them is that your tiny statements with very few words in them have so many targets to elaborate on and pick apart that it is hard to do it under 1000 words. Lastly, the point about me just being another guy spamming the forums is nonsense as all of my posts have been responses to other posts made which is what a forum is made for. Forums which date back to ancient Greece are the places where people go to talk openly about various issues. So if you have nothing better to add to this thread other than to claim that I have no right to speak in it then I firmly suggest that you avoid making a fool of yourself a third time. That should be all.
I don't have to know you or know what's going to read your posts, and there's really no need to write roughly 80% of what you're writing. In other words, you could concentrate your replies into a fraction of their size and people would still get you. They would still understand what you're saying and it would still be a "good" reply. For an example, explaining how forums where created in ancient Greece is completely irrelevant to the actual subject, you're just filling every single reply with as many words as possible. This isn't a school essay, just write your opinion and try to shorten it down to what's essentially necessary.

EDIT: To post something on-topic as well: This report is useless. First of all there's no actual proof and secondly, there's no proof because there's nothing to report. Doesn't matter if you dislike his or her humor, you got banned for avoiding your gag and that's it. End of story.
Last edited by awesomedude on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shit happens