[GR]$xgamingzx${A}

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: [GR]$xgamingzx${A}

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:30 pm

warmage45 wrote:(old area51 atmosphere plz)
Nope.
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Means you two's troll is annoying as hell but we don't ban you over that means we are not taking it personally and understanding your humor.
Stop crying over 30mins ban plz?
Avoid gag is a good reason for ban.
It's already expired anyway,deal with it.

And there is a good reason but I'm not repeating it,scroll up smarty.
Aya :3

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Jail Bait Jonny wrote:
warmage45 wrote:(old area51 atmosphere plz)
Nope.
Jinny plz.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:Means you two's troll is annoying as hell but we don't ban you over that means we are not taking it personally and understanding your humor.
Stop crying over 30mins ban plz?
Avoid gag is a good reason for ban.
It's already expired anyway,deal with it.
Ok you clearly do not understand the point of an admin complaint. This is where people come and file complaints about unjustified behavior by particular admins. In this case it was a random gag followed by a ban without any reason given for the gag in the first place. I demand some sort of explanation and could care less about the ban itself and how it effects me. I am focusing on how you acted here not on how my feelings are hurt. One of the those concerns me the other one is absolutely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:37 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:1.How you wrote made me lazy to read it all.
2.No proof.
3.You crying over 30mins ban because you avoided gag.
4.Who breaks a good atmosphere is you.
5.You are not funny or have good humor sense you just a sucky troller.

Reason I gagged you is you kept making dramas you create bigger and bigger.
Very nasty,not funny and it's unnecessary if you do that over 30mins.

Just play and have fun instead of saying shits every few secs.
Please give examples of the very nasty atmospheres I created. Oh wait I can do it myself. For instance you inquiring into whether or not my mother has ever struck me. To which I gave the sarcastic reply of, "Yes, multiple times." to a very outrageous and unwarranted question into my personal affairs. Now which of the two, you or me, is creating the uncomfortable atmosphere for the other in this instance?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:38 pm

You acted shit-->Ppl told you to stop-->You didn't for next 30mins or so-->I gagged you for you and an admin are getting into the fight and creating dramas out of nothing-->You avoided gag-->You kept talking-->You got banned

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Did you also gag the admin?
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Nicdel wrote:Did you also gag the admin?
nope,not allowed.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:43 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:You acted shit-->Ppl told you to stop-->You didn't for next 30mins or so-->I gagged you for you and an admin are getting into the fight and creating dramas out of nothing-->You avoided gag-->You kept talking-->You got banned
Absolutely nobody told me to stop. Also define acting shit, which is a shitty way of describing someone's behavior by the way. Nonsense I was banned for the next 30 minutes or so how is this a sensible statement? I was not getting into a fight with any of the admins nor was I creating a drama, I was making a JOKE. I avoided to gag because it was given for no reason and I really wanted to know why I got gagged which is why I kept talking. Then I got banned and now I am here and I want you to answer for being unreasonable and a censor. You seem to have been the only person that felt I was creating a bad atmosphere by giving joke answers to your very rude questions. Also none of this is whining about a ban, it is complaining about administration which is what the thread is for, so telling me not to do so is an extremely silly way of defending yourself.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:46 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:Means you two's troll
Wat? Me troll? Nigga, example nao.

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:46 pm

MLGPro wrote:[GR]$xgamingzx${A} apparently is innocent and understands humorous statements. Aya is the one that gagged and banned me admittedly and for no sensible reason.
wow really dude what do you think now "oo shit" i hope. so i lied to you no i didnt and i dont understand all humorous statements if you read all my comments i still need to agree what i said if ppl dont like your jokes stop and dont say it again and again i really dont like you and how you are talking to ppl and you are a big troller in the server.

aya banned you for good reasons

1.avoid gag
2.Created unnecessary dramas for 30mins

it was good that she banned you from the server i think more ppl dont like your jokes and you are thinking that all the ppl like your jokes. your jokes are so annoying and why do you think i banned you i didnt use any command on you next time when you report someone dont say "he is a liar" but ask ant to check the logs

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:50 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:
MLGPro wrote:[GR]$xgamingzx${A} apparently is innocent and understands humorous statements. Aya is the one that gagged and banned me admittedly and for no sensible reason.
wow really dude what do you think now "oo shit" i hope. so i lied to you no i didnt and i dont understand all humorous statements if you read all my comments i still need to agree what i said if ppl dont like your jokes stop and dont say it again and again i really dont like you and how you are talking to ppl and you are a big troller in the server.

aya banned you for good reasons

1.avoid gag
2.Created unnecessary dramas for 30mins

it was good that she banned you from the server i think more ppl dont like your jokes and you are thinking that all the ppl like your jokes. your jokes are so annoying and why do you think i banned you i didnt use any command on you next time when you report someone dont say "he is a liar" but ask ant to check the logs
There was no drama. The jokes were not offensive and about starving African children nor were they racist. Aya is the only one that seemed uncomfortable which did not become apparent until she BANNED me. The problem isn't people liking my humor or not. It is understanding that it is in fact meant to be taken lightly and not seriously which most people are capable of. When people don't understand this they get offended and then they persecute. The logical path from persecution is genocide so I now fear that the Area 51 admins are going to EXTERMINATE US ALL. Run for the hills and get off the internet they are coming for you!

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm

I have no problem dealing with assholes on internet.
I just didn't need your shits after 30mins.
Why you still crying about it?
How about this: I AM SORRY IM SO SO SORRY PLEASEEEE FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:43 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:I have no problem dealing with assholes on internet.
I just didn't need your shits after 30mins.
Why you still crying about it?
How about this: I AM SORRY IM SO SO SORRY PLEASEEEE FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE
He isnt complaining about the ban.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:42 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote: How about this: I AM SORRY IM SO SO SORRY PLEASEEEE FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE
Ahh good old Pickles style :D
U just need "Can u forgive me??? I'll give u a game for free!"