[GR]$xgamingzx${A}

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

[GR]$xgamingzx${A}

Post by MLGPro » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:51 am

Due to some neurological disorder this particular admin lacks the capability to recognize humorous statements when he is presented with them. This has caused him to exude an air of self righteousness in the face of satire, sarcasm, and plainly comical statements. The lack of understanding of humor can be said to be the cause of some extremely poor and unreasonable decisions on his part and has caused me to contemplate how such an individual has received a position of minor authority and power when they are clearly not suited for it. It is a bit like Sarah Palin getting offended when people make jokes or point out some incredibly stupid things she said when she was running for Vice President of the United States. So please either fix some of the bad admins or teach them how and when to have a good laugh as it would make everyone's experience slightly more enjoyable than it already is. :lol:

Peter Brev

Re: [GR]$xgamingzx${A}

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:53 am

You report him for that? And where is proof?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 pm

1.How you wrote made me lazy to read it all.
2.No proof.
3.You crying over 30mins ban because you avoided gag.
4.Who breaks a good atmosphere is you.
5.You are not funny or have good humor sense you just a sucky troller.

Reason I gagged you is you kept making dramas you create bigger and bigger.
Very nasty,not funny and it's unnecessary if you do that over 30mins.

Just play and have fun instead of saying shits every few secs.
Aya :3

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Oh God he is stupid
*Facepalm*
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:07 pm

You're reporting someone for not having humor? I vote for permbanning this guy, at least just from the forums. Close topic.
Shit happens

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:11 pm

1. are you making a report about this lol
2. no proof
3. i didnt use any command on you
4. you was making a bad atmosphere and you are a big troller

you are not funny and you are making jokes about other ppl sure i say you to you stop if ppl dont like it stop and dont troll them and say things to them every time.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:48 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:1. are you making a report about this lol
2. no proof

you are not funny and you are making jokes about other ppl sure i say you to you stop if ppl dont like it stop and dont troll them and say things to them every time.
I never made any jokes about other people while I was in the server. I am not trying to be humorous by bullying people over the internet because that would just degrade into pointless verbal abuse. The attitude I had when I was speaking to Aya was more of sarcastic self ridicule than anything. Also the term 'troller' is often vague in its use so I don't get what point there is in using it. Please use established English vocabulary when criticizing my behavior so I may adjust it appropriately. Another point is that the proof is you banned me which is undeniable but irrelevant to the topic. The truth is this report is not for the stripping away of your admin powers. Rather I made the post so that admins might be more understanding of when somebody makes a sarcastic joke in their favor. The only reason I want this is so that people are not wrongly or unjustly gagged out of hand. Thank you for the time you have allocated to reading this.

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:55 pm

MLGPro wrote:
2. no proof

I never made any jokes about other people while I was in the server. I am not trying to be humorous by bullying people over the internet because that would just degrade into pointless verbal abuse. The attitude I had when I was speaking to Aya was more of sarcastic self ridicule than anything. Also the term 'troller' is often vague in its use so I don't get what point there is in using it. Please use established English vocabulary when criticizing my behavior so I may adjust it appropriately. Another point is that the proof is you banned me which is undeniable but irrelevant to the topic. The truth is this report is not for the stripping away of your admin powers. Rather I made the post so that admins might be more understanding of when somebody makes a sarcastic joke in their favor. The only reason I want this is so that people are not wrongly or unjustly gagged out of hand. Thank you for the time you have allocated to reading this.
i didnt ban you and i didnt gag you ask ant to check the logs

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Maybe this explains a lot why you got banned.

Reason: You remind me of Jake.

All unnecessary dramas.
I understand jokes,ask cacto :)
He does/says all kinds of shits all the time Lol
But yours are not same.
Anyways,you wasted your time on making this post and I don't know what you want still.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:10 pm

I thought what he wrote was funny . But, I suppose not everyone has the same sense of humor. I do have to say though, that some admins can't tell when someone is making a joke. (old area51 atmosphere plz)
Last edited by warmage45 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:
MLGPro wrote:
2. no proof

i didnt ban you and i didnt gag you ask ant to check the logs
Being a pathological liar really redeems the fact that you utterly lack any sort of sense of humor.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:20 pm

If we don't understand that sense of humor you guys are talking about, we have been already permanent banned warm and this guy :)

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:23 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:If we don't understand that sense of humor you guys are talking about, we have been already permanent banned warm and this guy :)
wut?

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 pm

warmage45 wrote:
[NBG]Aya wrote:If we don't understand that sense of humor you guys are talking about, we have been already permanent banned warm and this guy :)
wut?
My thoughts exactly.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:30 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx${A} apparently is innocent and understands humorous statements. Aya is the one that gagged and banned me admittedly and for no sensible reason.