buttons pressing themselves!?!

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

buttons pressing themselves!?!

Post by StaTix » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 pm

hey, this is a serious matter, as the title states buttons are pressing themselves if that's even possible. but iv noticed this on a couple of maps. iv checked the timer and its about a minute or so into the match and they start being activated. but this is only on some maps like castlerun, space, and corinthian. those are the only maps that i've seen that do this. i mean sure its extra help to the combine which they need but, for us poor little deathrunners its unexpected and needs to STOP! we must pay our tributes to Whoran. R.I.P Whoran
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: buttons pressing themselves!?!

Post by Aya » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Aya :3

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:13 pm

this one is better cause i actually list the maps instead of saying the map name, and how was i supposed to know "space" was about the same problem, think on your titles wisely...

nick_6893
Site Admin

Post by nick_6893 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:45 am

If you can record this, that would be great. I have no idea how that would happen.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 am

This happened to me as well yesterday. I think it was on Dr_trapchallenge or whatever it's called. There was no combines, however the buttons got pressed and not just randomly, somebody was pressing them when rebels passed by. The first person to die got switched to combines and I checked the tab-scoreboard multiple times, so I'm 100% sure that there was no combines.
Shit happens

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:38 am

Exorcist wrote:this one is better cause i actually list the maps instead of saying the map name, and how was i supposed to know "space" was about the same problem, think on your titles wisely...
I just "tagged" if that's how is called.
I don't know what is your problem but could you just stop thinking I'm always attacking on you or something ?
Also please stop attacking me in the server because no one cares and that makes the atmosphere bad.
Sorry for off topic.
Anyways,I will keep my eyes on that to happen again.

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Probably just another bug in steam that gaben doesnt care enough to fix.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Gaben hax

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:
Exorcist wrote:this one is better cause i actually list the maps instead of saying the map name, and how was i supposed to know "space" was about the same problem, think on your titles wisely...
I just "tagged" if that's how is called.
I don't know what is your problem but could you just stop thinking I'm always attacking on you or something ?
Also please stop attacking me in the server because no one cares and that makes the atmosphere bad.
Sorry for off topic.
Anyways,I will keep my eyes on that to happen again.
the hell you talking about? i did not imply or say any where that i thought you were attacking me...
also i am not attacking you, i have no intention of doing so either. i did not do anything to you nor will i, and if i was attacking you i would be pointing out your faults, no one is perfect aya, no one...
and where did you even get the idea i was "attacking you".

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Ye right.
I'm not perfect of course,you think you are perfect though.
I'm sick of you..
'Your post is better?' Okay but I haven't seen it on other maps.
And if you don't understand I tell you.
Me and my friends were talking about out of all admins you are the only one who point out what's wrong about our decisions all the time. 'Aya you can't do that. Blah blah blah.....' It goes forever on mic.
It is annoying as hell and no one who is in the server cares.
I actually tried to "communicate" with you but since you ignored I solved the problem by myself.
I will never see or hear your words again. I love mute.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:06 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:Ye right.
I'm not perfect of course,you think you are perfect though.
I'm sick of you..
'Your post is better?' Okay but I haven't seen it on other maps.
And if you don't understand I tell you.
Me and my friends were talking about out of all admins you are the only one who point out what's wrong about our decisions all the time. 'Aya you can't do that. Blah blah blah.....' It goes forever on mic.
It is annoying as hell and no one who is in the server cares.
I actually tried to "communicate" with you but since you ignored I solved the problem by myself.
I will never see or hear your words again. I love mute.
He's just pointing those faults out, it's not like he's trying to be disrespectful or anything. A lot of the times I care about what he says. He's more interesting than some other ppl *cough* mrfoot*cough*. Also, he hasn't said anything to imply that he is more 'perfect' than you. You should stop having dramas with ppl >.> because I'm getting the feeling from your post that you have some personal issues with Exorcist.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Warmages First serious post (lol).

And I totally approve with his opinion

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm

also idk what i did :/

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 pm

you can't compare to 9years old LOL

Anyways,
I don't hate ppl over nothing or i HATE dramas.
So I want him to ignore me like I do to him but he won't.
Let me explain.
Yes I hate him because he used to do all sexual jokes and shits to me and we were freinds.
He said no to my admin application so I just asked him why and if he hate me or not.
He said he hates me because I have "fans" so it's not my fault but it's annoying.

Is this clear to you guys?

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:48 pm

stupid post is stupid, i never said i hated you, i never did the "sexual" thing. get your damn fact right, im getting extremely pissed at some of the stupidity of admins on this server, the newfags at life need to grow up and stop being a little drama faggot. please people and let aya be a reminder to you, make sure to double check your facts and dont assume

** edit** i thought of more to say

whats the points of playing on a god damn server that has to be "dramatic" all the go damn time, you cant guess how much stupidity has made this world gone to hell. next time i see bullshit like this im going to go into a rant again. and for all of the admins like AYA who doesnt know what troll is: troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument from urban dictionary.com i hate to say this and i mean i really hate to say this but Blake had more common sense than alot of the admins its just his trolling got out of hand. half the people that aya says are trolling arent. you might say im mad but the truth is im not mad im furious at all this dumbass post by all these people they claim to be a certain age but yet they dont act like it, seriously if anyone who should be acting the most mature it should be aya, shes what 20 something. now for all of you people who are going to say im mad go ahead idgaf cause of right now being furious and people pointing it out is alot better than fucking shit brains like aya. now i might get punished for this comment by nick and ant or not who knows but im glad i finally got this out...