manlord

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

manlord

Post by kyo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 pm

he needs to be muted he talks 24/7 pmute i say at least for a few weeks to get him to shut up
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

myback
Server Admin

Re: manlord

Post by myback » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Yeah, though he does make the server a little more fun when its quiet :roll:
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:08 pm

he never lets go off his mic button he just wont stop
also after i muted him he kept spamming "unmuted me" after around 5 times he said that i said "say that again ill gag you" then he said it again then gag then after that he was on the admin chat asking for unmute i told him id ban him if he keeps it up then he stopped but he was asking another admin for unmute :shock: like wtf manlord you never stop and right befor i was gana ban you you left the server i ask for pmute.
Last edited by kyo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:10 pm

kyo wrote:he never lets go off his mic button he just wont stop
Very True

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Agreed, this kid trolls way to much. He has since he joined the map, and he was just funny enough for him to get by with it. But I think he is for sure much to annoying, and just such an idiot. Ban at least for a few months, I say.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Manlord…
Few months ago, manlord began playing on the cheat and build server and started annoying the fuck outta everyone. He got votemuted and votebanned so many times, I lost track. He then pushed the limit by continuously pissing off the player, Salthar, calling him "Slator" "An Abusive Admin"(Even though he isn't even admin lol) and "An idiot" He then had someone invite Manlord and I to another cheat server. Then, the next thing I knew, Manlord had gotten Piled by the leader of Share and Die, lol he really fucked up :P
Manlord's game became messed up for months until he reinstalled HL2:DM and came back to deathrun.

Point is:
Manlord learned his lesson months ago... so i disgree with a pmute
Last edited by myback on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:50 am

Manlord usually talks on the server and don't mIc spam. I think there is a difference.
Demon for examPle, he talks every time most of it just Lols and useless shit. I disagree with this idea

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by ThomasBonjj » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:46 am

He also avoids mute...
2 weeks of ban ?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:58 am

I agree.
He hasn't been changed at all since he left the server which right after he got gagged/muted/banned in a day over spamming.
Ugh I remember that day....like a nightmare.
He is still doing the same and he does uses chat to admins for begging to get unmute or ungag.
Spamming admin chat for begging after he gets gagged should be worth pgag(however it called and I know us admins can't).
I told him to stop talking unless there's something important and he stopped for like good 1min? Lol
That guy has to talk 24/7 -_-
Can we just pmute?
It IS mic spamming if you keep saying the same joke which is not even funny over and over or useless reaction every few seconds.
Aya :3

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:35 am

From what I've seen of him he is an okay guy, I haven't seen him spam or troll that much. But I do find him a little annoying at times.
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 am

Jail Bait Jonny wrote:From what I've seen of him he is an okay guy, I haven't seen him spam or troll that much. But I do find him a little annoying at times.
Gag/mute him once then you will see :p

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:13 am

Oh so he's one of those people?.. I totally understand you now.
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:42 am

myback wrote:Yeah, though he does make the server a little more fun when its quiet :roll:
That.
He might talk a bit too much but that just makes the server better. When no one is talking (on mic, chat doesn't count) the server tend to get a bit boring. Unlike others he doesn't just scream into the mic, rage or use a voice changer, he simply talks about what's going on and have conversations with people. I think banning him for several months just because of him socializing is overreacting x100. Sometimes he does go over the line but all you have to do is say "enough manlord".
Simply threatening by permmuting or banning him isn't going to help because from his point of view he isn't doing anything wrong. You could try using sm_warn on him too, although I've never had to use it. It always works when I tell him to stop.
Shit happens

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:04 am

awesomedude wrote:
myback wrote:Yeah, though he does make the server a little more fun when its quiet :roll:
That.
He might talk a bit too much but that just makes the server better. When no one is talking (on mic, chat doesn't count) the server tend to get a bit boring. Unlike others he doesn't just scream into the mic, rage or use a voice changer, he simply talks about what's going on and have conversations with people. I think banning him for several months just because of him socializing is overreacting x100. Sometimes he does go over the line but all you have to do is say "enough manlord".
Simply threatening by permmuting or banning him isn't going to help because from his point of view he isn't doing anything wrong. You could try using sm_warn on him too, although I've never had to use it. It always works when I tell him to stop.
ok then I'll let you handle it :)
He doesn't listen to me at all Lol

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:13 am

im just going to quit trying to help after what i saw today and he gets away with it im just quiting