Willyrex [Player disrespect]

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: Willyrex [Player disrespect]

Post by fire1000678 » Wed May 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Yea, I'm getting sick as fuck of kids getting on just to make fun of each other. It isn't funny anymore, it's mean and annoying as fuck. I wouldn't ban, but I would surely rename anyone who gives a name like that. It isn't acceptable anymore, at least to me.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Wed May 16, 2012 4:11 pm

I completely agree. Removing that rule has made things easier, and some times I do think it was the right decision. Somehow it reduced the amount of "incidents" we had on the server, but I still miss it when the occasional troller starts harassing everyone and, in general, just creates a bad atmosphere whilst ruining the fun we seek when joining this server. I do react if it's really bad, but at the same time I'm not sure whether I want the rule back or not.
Shit happens

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed May 16, 2012 5:15 pm

I agree too.

I guess removing that rule was ok because reports got much less on here.
I was wishing there was some kind of back up plan since removing that rule though.
But I see most admins handle the situation without the rules anyway so I think it's ok as the way it is.
I agree with Shinobi about handling this situation.

I guess most people don't care about insult/troll/racism.
It is internet and you can just ignore,yes. But still some people get so much stress or annoyed by that.
I never seen so many trolls or nasty people on any other server so ofc that will be nice if there's no those people.
But same as awesome I don't know what to do or what I want so I guess I just continue doing what's good for the server..
Fury I will help for you to have a good time on the server.
Aya :3

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Wed May 16, 2012 8:35 pm

OMG HE WAS CALLED GAY BAN THE GUY

-stupid post
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

Commander Fury2
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Commander Fury2 » Thu May 17, 2012 2:30 am

Guys,you must see the reality...Unfortunately,theses kinda of bad comments have long time on their.Ant just said he will never add new rules.That server become shit,where is the server I play on the last summer,with Travis and Ana,with no disrespect where we could laugh and stuff...With good'old map.With that present Idea,that cheat the game,thats to easy to have a jackpot,to have a present,we have 100785,87687,9089 points to spend in cheat for rot the game.

Only few admins are really good,and only few players really MUST be admin...We suggest new sounds on the forum,none is accepted.We keep the bad sounds.Racists and nazis must laugh their asses.
I wondering how that server that i love can became shit at this point.This is the only good server,and see,see what that become !

Before Ant lock that topic cuz he don't care and I said I must " Lrn the internet its a M+ game I don't care ",I want to say that ; he is very rarely on the server.he can't see how that become shit and stuff.he watch the servers by the forums,its like a president who watch his country by the TV.Seriously.Why ? At this point,I become to believe he is just a spectator;he create his " server" and he watch him grow up.We need new rules.Its like cut a branch from his tree.he don't want.Why ? That is enough ! See all theses reports ! With that ruel,that can be showrules/warn/kick/ban,no need to post all that stuff !

I just can't understand.Its so sad.I don't know you,players,admins,not all.But just answer to the question;after a long day of any work,you come to the server for :

1. For fight,be insulted and insult others .

2. For play,have fun,laugh and just PLAY.

Now,what is your answer ? I advise you to do that fast,before my post is deleted or the topic locked,or idk what.

And,huh,owners ; I think Aya can be easily part of your team.For the deathrun server at least.She is always here and she can HANDLE THE SITUATION CORRECTLY,at least.
Anyways,in few days everyone will make fun of me on the forums and In-Game,for theses kinda of comments.

A bands of poor brainless teenagers who do not know what to do with their lives except play and rebel troll, insult others without knowing any form of respect.Some poor fools who do not know that others are there to play and not for hear their stupid comments and acids.

I really don't know what to do.
Last edited by Commander Fury2 on Thu May 17, 2012 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
In-Game name:
[Gя] Fuяy Ҳ ™

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu May 17, 2012 2:53 am

I feel ya Fury..
Yea kyo and clue he might be overreacting to you guys but the fact is there's people not surrounded by people who talk nasty and not used to all that.
Fury is very pure and as the way he speaks he must be surrounded by very nice family and friends or he just doesn't bring shit on others.
I see most people are use to it on this forum or in dr server.
We try to ignore but still see that as unnecessary things you know?
If we don't need to see all those nasty comments we hope not.
I don't know what to do/want either but I guess we just need people to understand there's other side of people here.
Some people come to the server to release whatever stress they have in real life and act like an ass.
But some people come to the server just to be themself and happy and just to have a good time.
You can act whatever you want but try not to ruin others will be nice.

Commander Fury2
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Commander Fury2 » Thu May 17, 2012 2:59 am

Thanks a lot,Aya.Your one the best person I never meet.

My family,pff,don't talk about that.Always yelled at me.

My friends,i don't have in real life.But I very nice personsin my Steam friends,like you,Aya.If all the peoples can think like you,that will be the paradise.
In-Game name:
[Gя] Fuяy Ҳ ™

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu May 17, 2012 4:54 am

Commander Fury wrote:Thanks a lot,Aya.Your one the best person I never meet.

My friends,i don't have in real life.But I very nice personsin my Steam friends,like you,Aya.If all the peoples can think like you,that will be the paradise.
Thank you Fury :)
You are awesome ^^

Commander Fury2
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Commander Fury2 » Thu May 17, 2012 5:02 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:
Commander Fury wrote:Thanks a lot,Aya.Your one the best person I never meet.

Thank you Fury :)
You are awesome ^^
You too ;) .
In-Game name:
[Gя] Fuяy Ҳ ™

Morch
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Morch » Thu May 17, 2012 5:18 am

Spoiler
Show
Commander Fury wrote:Guys,you must see the reality...Unfortunately,theses kinda of bad comments have long time on their.Ant just said he will never add new rules.That server become shit,where is the server I play on the last summer,with Travis and Ana,with no disrespect where we could laugh and stuff...With good'old map.With that present Idea,that cheat the game,thats to easy to have a jackpot,to have a present,we have 100785,87687,9089 points to spend in cheat for rot the game.
1. Ant have added and have removed some rules.
2. Right now the server is really good and funny
3. All the old good maps is still on the server
4. There haven't been picked up so many jackpots yet. I have picked up 0.... And then we see jonny who have picked up about 5. Actually the present and jackpot idea is really good. I think i have quited as admin if i not have heard about the updates and upcomming updates.
Spoiler
Show
Commander Fury wrote: Only few admins are really good,and only few players really MUST be admin...We suggest new sounds on the forum,none is accepted.We keep the bad sounds.Racists and nazis must laugh their asses.
I wondering how that server that i love can became shit at this point.This is the only good server,and see,see what that become !
Lie after lie. I just found the racist sounds funny. Ant have actually added some new sounds (what the fuck is that etc).
If people want to be admin, then they must apply and meet all requirements.
Spoiler
Show
Commander Fury wrote: Before Ant lock that topic cuz he don't care and I said I must " Lrn the internet its a M+ game I don't care ",I want to say that ; he is very rarely on the server.he can't see how that become shit and stuff.he watch the servers by the forums,its like a president who watch his country by the TV.Seriously.Why ? At this point,I become to believe he is just a spectator;he create his " server" and he watch him grow up.We need new rules.Its like cut a branch from his tree.he don't want.Why ? That is enough ! See all theses reports ! With that ruel,that can be showrules/warn/kick/ban,no need to post all that stuff !
Ant and Nick got holiday now (i think) and before that, they just needed to finish endings. At all i don't think you know what to do as a owner. I think it's really hard to be a owner. (They are adding new maps, models, plugins etc.)
Spoiler
Show
Commander Fury wrote: I just can't understand.Its so sad.I don't know you,players,admins,not all.But just answer to the question;after a long day of any work,you come to the server for :

1. For fight,be insulted and insult others .

2. For play,have fun,laugh and just PLAY.

Now,what is your answer ? I advise you to do that fast,before my post is deleted or the topic locked,or idk what.

And,huh,owners ; I think Aya can be easily part of your team.For the deathrun server at least.She is always here and she can HANDLE THE SITUATION CORRECTLY,at least.
Anyways,in few days everyone will make fun of me on the forums and In-Game,for theses kinda of comments.
To be honest there's like no one who will could take possession as owner because it's a hard job. As a owner you need a bit experience about things as source sdk, scripting etc. (i guess)
Spoiler
Show
Commander Fury wrote: A bands of poor brainless teenagers who do not know what to do with their lives except play and rebel troll, insult others without knowing any form of respect.Some poor fools who do not know that others are there to play and not for hear their stupid comments and acids.

I really don't know what to do.
Some admins is -15. Go apply for admin if you think you are better. At all i don't understand why you write this and i'm answering, but why make this senseless topic. You must be mad since you have written all this. I hadn't found me in it if I were Ant or Nick.

#Lock Topic#

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu May 17, 2012 5:21 am

If you can't stand it, leave. That's the fucking internet. You'd probably die if you visit 4chan /b/tards, cuz you can't stand all the trolls. Pussy.

Commander Fury2
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Commander Fury2 » Thu May 17, 2012 5:23 am

@Morch : Like you said,lie after lie.You support the owners because you don't want to be removed from the admins.We need new rules.The server can't be worse with theses rules,that just can't be better.Aya deserve to be the new owner or co-owner.I find her x10 better than Ant.
I find the server worse than the old server,without present with good players.That was x20 better.We was here for playing,not for insult or anything else.

@Stefan : Its you the pussy.You think you are a badass because you can own all players,you are the best and etc,but you are not.You must be really ugly and alone in your real life for take shelter on Internet.You refuge there because you have enjoyed life and nobody want you.Also you try to do your beautiful, but with me, the illusion does not work with me.

Its sad to view how the things are here...Look at Ubiee's roleplay server...They have theses kind of rules.Their server work good,and everything is nicer than here.Go take a look,you will see.I don't see how the server can be less nicer with theses rules.That will delete nothing,just add something.I see lot of players get out of the group,or of the server.Its just stupid to do not accpet theses rules.God,why ?

Finally,you are just racists.And fearing.You hate and fear the new ideas.the ideas who can CHANGE something in a BETTER WAY ! Let see,just fix theses new rules for one week,let's see if that work.

I find Aya and few admins much braver than you, at least, them, they are not afraid of new ideas and they agree.Beacause they have a mind and they are not some poor little rebels brainless teenagers.
In-Game name:
[Gя] Fuяy Ҳ ™

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu May 17, 2012 5:56 am

Don't be sad Fury.
Like I said 'You can act whatever you want but try not to ruin others will be nice.'
Give Fury a break,jizzuz
You can handle it and even having fun with it doesn't mean Fury has to be same or leave.
He wants to stay and he got stuff to say.
Being a troller or handling trollers well don't mean you are not pussy.

P.S.
4ch/2ch are the completely stupid site which having whole bunch of assholes,don't even consider going there Fury ^^

Commander Fury2
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Commander Fury2 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:00 am

Thanks,Aya.
Stefan wrote:If you can't stand it, leave. That's the fucking internet. You'd probably die if you visit 4chan /b/tards, cuz you can't stand all the trolls. Pussy.
Plus,I never see you in deathrun,you can't know how that is annoying,how some players do war,fight like dogs.So finally you just post for troll me,because you don't give a f*** .
I easily understand why you adminship was deleted.
In-Game name:
[Gя] Fuяy Ҳ ™

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu May 17, 2012 7:01 am

Commander Fury wrote:
Stefan wrote:If you can't stand it, leave. That's the fucking internet. You'd probably die if you visit 4chan /b/tards, cuz you can't stand all the trolls. Pussy.
Plus,I never see you in deathrun,you can't know how that is annoying,how some players do war,fight like dogs.So finally you just post for troll me,because you don't give a f*** .
I easily understand why you adminship was deleted.
First of all: I resigned, my admin wasn't "deleted". Get your facts straight, you fucktard.
Next thing is: I was on deathrun like 1 1/2 years before you, I know how things are going on DR nowadays.
Commander Fury wrote:@Stefan : Its you the pussy.You think you are a badass because you can own all players,you are the best and etc,but you are not.You must be really ugly and alone in your real life for take shelter on Internet.You refuge there because you have enjoyed life and nobody want you.Also you try to do your beautiful, but with me, the illusion does not work with me.
I gotta disappoint you. I'm neither alone nor ugly in my reallife. I'm going to a party in 20minutes and my dick will see more pussies than your eyes will ever see. I don't need "to hide in a shelter on the internet", because I actually AM pretty awesome. Mad?
What do you mean with "to do your beautiful". Learn english you retard. You can't do adjectives to people.
Commander Fury wrote:Finally,you are just racists.And fearing.You hate and fear the new ideas.the ideas who can CHANGE something in a BETTER WAY ! Let see,just fix theses new rules for one week,let's see if that work.

I find Aya and few admins much braver than you, at least, them, they are not afraid of new ideas and they agree.Beacause they have a mind and they are not some poor little rebels brainless teenagers.
Cry some more, little whiny pussy. The world is so hard, *cry* why can't be peace everywhere, let's be friends all together *cry*. You are so cruel *cry*, please be nice to each other, share the love *cry*.

Seriously, I'm done with A51, people/pussies like you just ruin the wonderful pub-feeling on A51. A51 used to be a place where friends could insult eachother and everyone knew it was just a joke, but little fucking 9yrs old pussies like you are just destroying this awesomeness. Fuck off Fury, fuck off pussies, fuck off everyone. I'll be back when A51 is the old one. This means you'll probably never see me again.