Idk, why and who.

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Demon
Server Admin

Idk, why and who.

Post by Demon » Wed May 02, 2012 3:02 pm

I was on the server my friend and me was talking on the mic, then the admin muted me, so I said "oki" and muted me again, I was going to say "thanks" 5 min later I wasn't talking at all and I got pmuted.
I don't understand why I did.

[PERMAMUTE] ADMIN: Permanently Muted [GR] Demon X

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: Idk, why and who.

Post by warmage45 » Wed May 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Don maek ur self look iynuccent boi

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed May 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Well I am. But the thing is I didn't break any rules.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Wed May 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Demon wrote:Well I am. But the thing is I didn't break any rules.
§7 No chat/mic spam!

Hmm... holding down k all the time and keep talking is mic spam :P

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Wed May 02, 2012 3:09 pm

well really you where first spamming befor you where first muted,you never have learned how to stop spamming the mic. Befor you even got your admin i had to mute you SOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY TIMES, evrytime you begged to be unmuted and said i will bairly talk anymore and then 5 min later you start up.... again.We have gone in this path so many times that me and other admins have come to the idea to pmute you.I do not care if you where once admin i see you as a reg player not above anyone eles couse you where admin befor.I do what needs to be done and its done.sure this time no warnings but you had ENOUGH in the past and you still have never learned to stop.I do not really care what you say from here on for you will never learn to stop talking so so much unless you are pmuted for a long while.I am sry it has come to this but what needs to be done is done.

-kyo
Last edited by kyo on Wed May 02, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed May 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Yes, maybe my friend was talking to much and he was a bit annoying, but if he is annoying than you mute in players list like Aya does to me whem I am on the server because I didn't break any rule.
I don't want no trouble I just want to get upmuted and I can forgive who ever did it.

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Wed May 02, 2012 3:12 pm

look this is just like times befor asking for unmute then starting up again the other guy was just talking not spamming its ok to chat on the server say a few lines in like a chitchat but you are out of control i am sorry enough of the begging and start learning sry demon

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Wed May 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Demon wrote:Yes, maybe my friend was talking to much and he was a bit annoying, but if he is annoying than you mute in players list like Aya does to me whem I am on the server because I didn't break any rule.
I don't want no trouble I just want to get upmuted and I can forgive who ever did it.
So 80% of the players should mute u in playerlist everytime u join the server? :?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed May 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Just unmute me please. I just came from a long break from a51 and I already got pmuted, trust me this was the only time I lastly mic spammed. I swear I won't do it anymore, give me 1 more chance I know I had many chances but the thing is I believe you are good hearted and you will unmute me.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Wed May 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Demon wrote:Yes, maybe my friend was talking to much and he was a bit annoying, but if he is annoying than you mute in players list like Aya does to me whem I am on the server because I didn't break any rule.
As daddy mentioned, you did break a rule, so stop claiming you didn't. Also, don't put it all on your friend, i heard you talking all the time and even if he was the one talking, you were the one holding down k (or whatever your mic button is) so it's still your responsibility. EVEN if it wasn't you holding down k, it still happened on your user and you let it happen. You were definitely the one begging to get unmuted and then you just kept spamming afterwards. Like the other admins said, you've been muted millions of times. Every single time you say "sorry, i wont do it again please unmute me" yet one minute after you get unmuted, you're back to spamming. Maybe your definition of spamming isn't the same as mine, but i would not want this pmute removed. At one point everybody was spamming the chat with comments like "STFU DEMON" and "ADMINS MUTE DEMON".
Shit happens

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 pm

If you don't know who did it, go onto the admin logs 0.o
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000158516/screens

Post by kyo » Wed May 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed May 02, 2012 3:33 pm

awesomedude wrote:At one point everybody was spamming the chat with comments like "STFU DEMON" and "ADMINS MUTE DEMON".
Oh yeah? so why didn't you gag them?
Thing is maybe I muted so many times because admin's don't know when to fucking use the /mute button.
I was muted lot's of times because maybe my mic glitched for some unknown reason which I don't know.

I might as well just quit a51 deathrun since I am not fucking allowed to do anything.

"Hi guys"
ADMIN: NOO DEMON STFU DONT TALK OMFG.
[SM] Muted [GR] DemonX.

Most people over react if they don't want to listen to me why don't they use their personal mute button and if they don't know how then it's their problem and not mine.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed May 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Maybe I am a fucking whiny bitch and started to beg to unmute me, but that's what most people do?
If you wouldn't pmute me then I wouldn't be writing all this shit you don't want to hear.
When you muted me I was like "fine they muted np, my friend is going to go in like 5 min and Ill get unmuted soon or when the map changes ^^"
3 secs later
[SM] Pmuted [GR] DemonX
I got a little mad and also I started to beg to unmute me.
But since you muted me there was no problem so why you pmuted me, everybody would be happy, my friend went home - happy
i wont talk much - players = happy
i wont have to sit here and laugh my ass of nearly to piss my self because of my friend - me = happy.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Wed May 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Gag 10 players or mute one person? We removed the problem in stead of dealing with what the problem was causing
Shit happens