[GR] Zebek

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Re: [GR] Zebek

Post by caleb » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:48 am

Stefan wrote:
caleb wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:No offense to those who have posted long comments on here but...
... i just have no time to read all this now. Maybe at a later point I'll have a better comment.
One of my main points right there. Long story short, there are a few admins who still feel the need to protect what THEY believe is a good server "atmosphere" which is strictly subjective to their thinking. The only time admins would have been able to use their gag/mute/ban etc. priveleges for this would have been when the respect rule still existed, but it no longer exists, therefore using admin powers to stop "dramas" and protect an "atmosphere" is completely overstepping their bounds.

Example and issue in question: Two players argued for about 8 chat messages about who a certain button belonged to. An admin screamed for them to stop "arguing" and gaged them. In my opinion; uncalled for.
Great! How do you answer a comment which says "too long; didn't read"? Right, write a long comment!
Cool story bro, glad your attention span is one of your strong suits. It's a forum, not a messenger.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:51 am

Haw hao, snap!

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:59 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:Nope.
I noticed you came in so I was completely ignoring you.
I was talking with Pedo.

I don't know why you think I hit my students(I don't even mad at them) but if saying that makes you feel better then you can continue. That doesn't hurt my feeling as you wish but something has to make you feel better I guess.
So please continue,I'm out.
Bye bye.
ohh i remember now, u said: NoSoul, how many of ur accounts have been banned from area51?
I said 0, but u said i was lieing, ask Ant or Nick.