[GR] Zebek

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: [GR] Zebek

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 am

caleb wrote:
[NBG]Aya wrote:I disagree with you caleb.
I think keeping the server atmosphere good is kinda our job.
Because we are there to help the owners and of course owners want the server to stay being popular.
So in my opinion,it's necessary for us to protect the server from all ppl who are there to create the dramas.

It's not about bad language it's about people who can't stop talking shit.
I see you caleb often keep talking in pretty aggressive way..just over and OVER....
If you want a frilly, flowery good time, go to a playground. Do you think Ant or Nick care for coming onto these forums and reading this bullshit about a bunch of babies crying about bullshit? the reason swagga and I have been posting on these forums and starting up stuff is to end that garbage. You all are like a bunch of fucking children. Actually, most of you are children.
So make it hardcore server with whatever what you trying to do?
Alright it doesn't need to be a happy server,true.
But you are acting like a kid too keep running your mouth.
Get over it...move on...focus on having a good time!

P.S. If we can gag donaters also that will be great.
Because these two actually start talking in color type when they get gagged.
Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong. You couldn't be any more off base. It is NOT your job to keep the "atmosphere" good or prevent "the dramas". People can handle their own stuff, just like NoSoul and I were doing without some conversation monitor coming in and doing something. There is no "drama". For there to be drama between two people they have to know each other on a personal level. I'm sorry if a lot of you don't have lives in the real world, so maybe you don't know what its like. Maybe you have to act like the internet is real life and you begin treating it as such, but it's not. Don't treat it that way. I do not know any of you on a personal level, much les nosoul, there is no possible "drama".

Also, you're definition of a "good server atmosphere" is subjective to your thinking, just like my definition of a good atmosphere is ubjective to my thinking. Everyone's aopinion on what a good server atmosphere is is going to be different so there's no way an admin can police that, even if we wanted them to. There's about 4-5 people on this forum who care about a happy-go-lucky "good server atmosphere" and everyone else treats it like a game. Like they should. And how do you correlate server popularity with your definition of a good server atmosphere? Even Ant (if I recall correctly) agreed that the popularity of the server was a lot higher about a year ago than it is now. You wanna know the only differences between a year ago and now? There were not as good maps (if anything that should run people away) and the admins let the players handle their own shit. The sever was CONSTANTLY full. Nowadays it's barely half full most of the time.

I am focusing on having a good time, but everytime I do someone gets gagged or muted or kicked for some bullshit reason because some no-life admin is on a power trip.

This is getting super old. I feel sorry for Ant and Nick to have to read all this shit.

Ohh snap. Respect 100+++ gained. (yea yea, internet respect doesent matter, same shit)

I'm starting to fall in love again.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:32 am

caleb wrote:
[NBG]Aya wrote:I disagree with you caleb.
I think keeping the server atmosphere good is kinda our job.
Because we are there to help the owners and of course owners want the server to stay being popular.
So in my opinion,it's necessary for us to protect the server from all ppl who are there to create the dramas.

It's not about bad language it's about people who can't stop talking shit.
I see you caleb often keep talking in pretty aggressive way..just over and OVER....
If you want a frilly, flowery good time, go to a playground. Do you think Ant or Nick care for coming onto these forums and reading this bullshit about a bunch of babies crying about bullshit? the reason swagga and I have been posting on these forums and starting up stuff is to end that garbage. You all are like a bunch of fucking children. Actually, most of you are children.
So make it hardcore server with whatever what you trying to do?
Alright it doesn't need to be a happy server,true.
But you are acting like a kid too keep running your mouth.
Get over it...move on...focus on having a good time!

P.S. If we can gag donaters also that will be great.
Because these two actually start talking in color type when they get gagged.
Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong. You couldn't be any more off base. It is NOT your job to keep the "atmosphere" good or prevent "the dramas". People can handle their own stuff, just like NoSoul and I were doing without some conversation monitor coming in and doing something. There is no "drama". For there to be drama between two people they have to know each other on a personal level. I'm sorry if a lot of you don't have lives in the real world, so maybe you don't know what its like. Maybe you have to act like the internet is real life and you begin treating it as such, but it's not. Don't treat it that way. I do not know any of you on a personal level, much les nosoul, there is no possible "drama".

Also, your definition of a "good server atmosphere" is subjective to your thinking, just like my definition of a good atmosphere is ubjective to my thinking. Everyone's aopinion on what a good server atmosphere is is going to be different so there's no way an admin can police that, even if we wanted them to. There's about 4-5 people on this forum who care about a happy-go-lucky "good server atmosphere" and everyone else treats it like a game. Like they should. And how do you correlate server popularity with your definition of a good server atmosphere? Even Ant (if I recall correctly) agreed that the popularity of the server was a lot higher about a year ago than it is now. You wanna know the only differences between a year ago and now? There were not as good maps (if anything that should run people away) and the admins let the players handle their own shit. The sever was CONSTANTLY full. Nowadays it's barely half full most of the time.

I am focusing on having a good time, but everytime I do someone gets gagged or muted or kicked for some bullshit reason because some no-life admin is on a power trip.

This is getting super old. I feel sorry for Ant and Nick to have to read all this shit.

And Morch; we weren't "fighting". I don't why that's being said. If people read the chat logs, I'd hardly even call it a "dispute". We both got to a button relatively at the same time, he just hit the last button and I could have sworn I got there first. We both stood there, he pressed it and I was like dude.. that was mine, and he said that he got there first, we exchanged in some light banter and that was that. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't someone who was going to take all the buttons like some players do. No big deal at all. The only reason it became a big deal is because the admins made it a big deal. If admins would keep their noses out of everyone's conversation's and business there would be no drama. If you notice, drama only comes up when an admin gets involved.
Yes its not our job to make the "atmosphere" better, BUT..
NOBODY LIKES PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND NOSOUL WHO ARE ALL THE TIME ARGUING!!
Some people leave the server because they are like "Wow, this server is full of trolls and unfriendly people!" thats what probably Ant and Nick don't want.
Thats why we are here to solve that problem to make people like this server.
Why can't you guys just be normal and play the game? I mean i know it's a game, but anyways you are playing with real people who have feelings.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:55 am

Real feelings? on the internet? Image This is the internet, people that got "feelings" on the internet will end up mentally scarred ..

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Ohh and yea, i agree i am a immature troll. Im not denying it.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Yea I'm getting lazy to read too.
You can say/think my thinking is wrong,that's fine.
And I still don't change my thinking about this.

Anyways,
Erm,internet or steam is not the real life of course.
For some people,yes.
But I think most of my friends and myself are coming on steam to have a good time on our free time.
We just don't need to get all stress and shit from internet which suppose to give us to have a relaxing time.

And NoSoul,
I really feel sorry for you.
You have to come back every time when you getting no attention from your super rich family and release your stress into the server.(I'm not guessing you told me this before.Good job.)
And I was going to explain myself to you but it's just not worth it.
So you can think whatever you want about me,ok?
But one thing, don't ever say shit about how I treat my students.
Aya :3

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm

No offense to those who have posted long comments on here but...
... i just have no time to read all this now. Maybe at a later point I'll have a better comment.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by caleb » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 pm

ant_8490 wrote:No offense to those who have posted long comments on here but...
... i just have no time to read all this now. Maybe at a later point I'll have a better comment.
One of my main points right there. Long story short, there are a few admins who still feel the need to protect what THEY believe is a good server "atmosphere" which is strictly subjective to their thinking. The only time admins would have been able to use their gag/mute/ban etc. priveleges for this would have been when the respect rule still existed, but it no longer exists, therefore using admin powers to stop "dramas" and protect an "atmosphere" is completely overstepping their bounds.

Example and issue in question: Two players argued for about 8 chat messages about who a certain button belonged to. An admin screamed for them to stop "arguing" and gaged them. In my opinion; uncalled for.

Bob1337
Server Admin

Post by Bob1337 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:20 pm

ant_8490 wrote:tldr;
:D
Please dont ask me how to script.
Instead, click this.
Btw; I'm an asshole to idiots.
Bob1337 wrote:Explosive buddha killers. That shit is gay.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:36 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:Yea I'm getting lazy to read too.
You can say/think my thinking is wrong,that's fine.
And I still don't change my thinking about this.

Anyways,
Erm,internet or steam is not the real life of course.
For some people,yes.
But I think most of my friends and myself are coming on steam to have a good time on our free time.
We just don't need to get all stress and shit from internet which suppose to give us to have a relaxing time.

And NoSoul,
I really feel sorry for you.
You have to come back every time when you getting no attention from your super rich family and release your stress into the server.(I'm not guessing you told me this before.Good job.)
And I was going to explain myself to you but it's just not worth it.
So you can think whatever you want about me,ok?
But one thing, don't ever say shit about how I treat my students.
Yea because you know its true.

Well, i dont really give a shit if i get much attention, i get enough ^^ I like my family, i like my school, i like my friends. Im living a good life, when playing on the server, i just sometimes decide to be a troll, why? Dont have a proper answer for that 1, its just funny when someone starts trying to troll me, then i troll everyone O.o

[NBG]Aya wrote:Erm,internet or steam is not the real life of course.
For some people,yes.{/quote] Ohh god, thats just sad.. Dont know if thats something to laugh about, or be sad about O.o

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Aya you fucking whore, baning me for avoiding gag? I logged in and out because i wanted to be rebel since the timer had started, little good for nothing hentai. Baka, go die in a corner knowing all your students hate you.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 am

You were gagged and you came back and still trolled/spam on ppl.
I had a reason to ban you,stop crying.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hoursy/scr ... tab=public

Hey Stefan if you read this look at his troll level...
Teach him how to troll.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:You were gagged and you came back and still trolled/spam on ppl.
I had a reason to ban you,stop crying.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hoursy/scr ... tab=public

Hey Stefan if you read this look at his troll level...
Teach him how to troll.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hoursy/scr ... tab=public Well you wrote something to me before that one, dont remember what tho.
And idc about being a good troll, im having a good time and thats all i care about.

Btw, please stop hitting ur students, its just sad to see them cry everyday, and they start screaming of fear when someone says: Aya.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:51 am

Nope.
I noticed you came in so I was completely ignoring you.
I was talking with Pedo.

I don't know why you think I hit my students(I don't even mad at them) but if saying that makes you feel better then you can continue. That doesn't hurt my feeling as you wish but something has to make you feel better I guess.
So please continue,I'm out.
Bye bye.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:25 am

caleb wrote:
One of my main points right there. Long story short, there are a few admins who still feel the need to protect what THEY believe is a good server "atmosphere" which is strictly subjective to their thinking. The only time admins would have been able to use their gag/mute/ban etc. priveleges for this would have been when the respect rule still existed, but it no longer exists, therefore using admin powers to stop "dramas" and protect an "atmosphere" is completely overstepping their bounds.

Example and issue in question: Two players argued for about 8 chat messages about who a certain button belonged to. An admin screamed for them to stop "arguing" and gaged them. In my opinion; uncalled for.
Great! How do you answer a comment which says "too long; didn't read"? Right, write a long comment!
Last edited by Stefan on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:07 am

Stefan wrote:
caleb wrote:

Great! How you I answer a comment which says "too long; didn't read"? Right, write a long comment!
Makes sense, right?