[GR] Roaring Dragon

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: [GR] Roaring Dragon

Post by fire1000678 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Everyone, the thing that is making this server shit is all the players ate doing whatever the fuck they want, not worrying about any consequences. Then, when admins make you stop fucking everything up, you claim abuse. Thats the shit that is ruining this server. Play with respect, and if you don't, go play somewhere else (.ig plz). You kids really need to just respect the admins word and those of the players. If you don't, then people use commands in you so you stop fucking place up. Then you come here, bitching about abuse from commands that you had coming. Please just follow the rules, respect is one. If not, at least if I was admin, be sure to expect consequences. Thanks.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 am

fire1000678 wrote:Everyone, the thing that is making this server shit is all the players ate doing whatever the fuck they want, not worrying about any consequences. Then, when admins make you stop fucking everything up, you claim abuse. Thats the shit that is ruining this server. Play with respect, and if you don't, go play somewhere else (.ig plz). You kids really need to just respect the admins word and those of the players. If you don't, then people use commands in you so you stop fucking place up. Then you come here, bitching about abuse from commands that you had coming. Please just follow the rules, respect is one. If not, at least if I was admin, be sure to expect consequences. Thanks.
Agreed,
Is it so hard to play fair, if you brake a rule you already know it's not going to end up well.
And when you end up like swaGGa, you have to make a report ofc...
Come on don't act like 9 years old and enjoy the game.
@ant
You and Nick should be the only admins, agreed.
But you should also choose the admins who you think are the best and not abusive. Cause you guys aren't really active (no offense) so the server when you
are not on, has at least 1 admin on.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:23 am

oh wow, i wish BoomBox was there...

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by ThomasBonjj » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:23 am

swagga1 wrote: Admin disrespect ? No, how would I know hes even an admin he doesnt have {A} in his name otherwise I wouldnt have said that to him.
Rule number 1 : Respect admins and other players.

If he wasnt admin then you disrespected a player.
I dont really know Roaring Dragon but youre wrong yourself in a couple ways.

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:50 am

half the people posting were not even there, and have basically hijacked this thread. Yes I did disrespect this person who I did not know was an admin because he first disrespected me. I dont know where you are from, but I sure for one will not respect someone who doesnt respect me. And If by saying mind your own business is disrespectful, Please do tell me what demon was doing by calling us "faggots" is, because that sure seems like "disrespect". If you were not there, please keep your feed back to yourself, and keep the thread on topic. I did not ask for bands of friends to gang up on me or caleb or each other in a post, I simply reported the activities in the server. Ant / Nick as admins is a clear solution here, with the recent rash of abuse. Altho I will say thumbs up to ant for taking care of the clear abusers recently by removing them.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 pm

swagga1 wrote:Yes I did disrespect this person who I did not know was an admin because he first disrespected me.
Im not sure was Roaring the first who disrespected you. And im not sure were you the one who disrespected him first.
BUT before he came on, you disrespected other admins/players.
i mean you and caleb did.
When he came on he asked what's going on.
And you already were mad and said "It's not your business."
He didn't to anything about it.
Later you spammed "U mad bro" a couple of times in chat and in mic.
He muted you.
Anyways when caleb got gagged, he started all this shit.
Then you joined him.
My question is "WHY?"
It's his fault that he got gagged, not your.
Later caleb stopped a bit with the shit, but you didn't.
You were still arguing about the gag thing.
Then kept saying "U mad bro?"
The Roaring pmuted you, and then you made this topic. -.-

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:11 pm

caleb and swagga,same old,same old.
caleb wrote:...and everytime I heard some "meow" noise in the chat, I'd tell the player to stop, and if they didn't stop then I'd mute them....
Well I stopped,thx.
I got bored of it and now I do dif sounds :)
But I never spams (if you say my high pitch voice is annoying that cannot be helped since being a girl).
I never constantly complain stuff over and over and overrrrrr.

caleb,
You always say it's pretty much us new admin team is making the atmosphere bad but have you noticed you always complain and make dramas bigger and players/admins are annoyed by that?
Don' t you ever think YOU are making the atmosphere bad at some point?
Us admins team is trying to figure out how we going to do stuff everyday.
Everyone is pretty serious thinking for the server and i like us admin team.
If you don't like anything in this server then why don't you go find the dif server?
Aya :3

caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by caleb » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 pm

That was just an example Aya, chill. Don't take offense to it. Also it's "drama" not "dramas" (that's not just for you, there are others saying it, just trying to help). And I think it's funny some of you are saying, we're causing the problems. When NO ONE who has said that was around when all these shitty kid admins weren't here. You all don't know how good the server was back then, how constantly full it was. I use to always have click the "Auto-Connect when space is available" option when trying to get into the server because so many people wanted to join. Look at the server now, hardly ever full. I don't know if Ant and Nick keep records, but I know for a fact it's not as busy as it used to be a year ago.

Anyways, for my main point; An admins job is to uphold the rules not prevent drama. I'll say it again, this time with more emphasis; IT'S NOT YOUR JOB AS AN ADMINISTRATOR ON THE SERVER TO PATROL PEOPLE'S CONVERSATIONS, AND TELL THEM WHAT THEY CAN AND CANNOT SAY. It's a fucking video game. NOT REAL LIFE. I know most of the people on here have more interaction with people on the internet in one day than they do with people in real life for a whole week, but that doesn't mean you get to treat it like in - person interactions. Get off your power trips and just let people chill out. And now you're thinking to yourself "but they were disrespecting the players" hell fucking no we were not. You wanna know what disrespect on a video game is? "You black ass nigger cum dumpster. You'd be a better slave than a cock mongrueler, your mother's asshole is the size of my fist, and I'm gonna come find you and rip your balls off and shove em down your earhole." That is disrespect on a video game, and is completely intolerable. You wanna know what is minor competetive trash talk? "umad bro? u mad bro? u mad bro??" "oh fuck you" "damnit you suck ass" "noob" "faggot" and so on. If your feelings get hurt by that, then you really, really have a problem. I wonder if none of these shitty admins "prevented dramas" like they're trying to do now. You know what would happen? Nothing. because the drama they're trying to prevent isn't even there in the first place. Nobody would come on the forums and complain because they know it's a video game and trash talk happens on video games. It's not a court room. Not a fucking daycare.

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Caleb's words Excatly.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm seriously re-considering that first rule now... So true that last comment caleb made.

Like a year ago, that rule didn't exist, and things were much simpler.

Edit:
The rule "Respect the admins and other players!" has been removed. It has caused way to many problems in the ways it has been interpreted. For admins, this does not mean that "anything goes". Admins still represent the server and should be respectful, but i'll be the judge of that. As for the players, the game is 18+. I know you can say anything you want, but try to keep it within reason.

Admins: If you do not agree with this change or cannot take verbal abuse at time, please feel free to resign. It's a 18+ video game and it will be treated as such again.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

naruto5422
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by naruto5422 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:19 pm

ant_8490 wrote:I'm seriously re-considering that first rule now... So true that last comment caleb made.

Edit:
The rule "Respect the admins and other players!" has been removed. It has caused way to many problems in the ways it has been interpreted. For admins, this does not mean that "anything goes". Admins still represent the server and should be respectful, but i'll be the judge of that. As for the players, the game is 18+. I know you can say anything you want, but try to keep it within reason.

Admins: If you do not agree with this change or cannot take verbal abuse at time, please feel free to resign. It's a 18+ video game and it will be treated as such again.
alright i can handle that.

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Thanks for taking a look at this situation and making a change. +rep to ant, And for public notice, as soon as I win the megamillions, I will be purchasing these servers 8-)

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:05 am

ant_8490 wrote:I'm seriously re-considering that first rule now... So true that last comment caleb made.

Edit:

True, true...

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:02 am

I am chill,who is not chill most of the time...
I don't know what the server was like before since I just joined like a year ago.
But it's not just because of kid admins..kids players causeing problems also.
You shouldn't focus on admins.
Do you know how hard it is to become an admin with another 10 ppl at the same time?
We are(I am) working on it.

This game is old and now all kids get this game for free and shit right?
I'm in few clans on dm since 2007 I'm a dm player.
dm servers are a little more mature because they get most old players.
I play with 48years old players almost everyday lol
It is hardcore and younger players cannot handle it.
Kids like this server,cannot be helped.
I understand,Ant. No problem.
Aya :3

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:19 am

This report has now turned into a rule update announcement :mrgreen: