Awesome Dude abusing on DR Networks

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Morpheous
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Awesome Dude abusing on DR Networks

Post by Morpheous » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:46 pm

this is the conversation me and Awesomedude had on dr networks about strafing around the so called "youtube"
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : u can do that
[GR] awesomedude {A} : nope, you can't
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : !rules
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : there is no rule against it
Please donate by typing !donate to see the extra stuff you get or go to www.area51cheatserver.com/donate
*SPEC* [GR]Manlord the Destroyer™{G} : !rules
[GR] awesomedude {A} : "play fair"
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : no
[GR] awesomedude {A} : so don't glitch past the rules
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : bcuz there is no rule against it
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : thats not glitch
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : and it is not in the rules
[GR] awesomedude {A} : do it one more time and i kick you, next time you get banned
-[DR]- AcesKillers has failed!
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : o ur allowed to do it
Server Website: www.area51cheatserver.com
-[DR]- Old_Peculier has failed!
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : then that is admin abuse
Player Old_Peculier left the game (Disconnect by user.)
-[DR]- ty.rock has failed!
[GR] awesomedude {A} : fine
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : and i will report u
[GR] awesomedude {A} : then i'll abuse
[GR] awesomedude {A} : go ahead
-[DR]- !&[GR] цʘU ɳ0ob :3 <3 Aya&! has failed!
-[DR]- SnoapƬɧΞ|Mαѕтεя@Laptop has failed!
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : then ill report u
!&[GR] цʘU ɳ0ob :3 <3 Aya&! : aaa
*SPEC* [GR] SodaPop : for abuse
[SM] ADMIN: Gagged [GR] SodaPop.
[GR] awesomedude {A} : try doing it next round and let's see

and afterwards i saw boombox and deathrunner do it and so i did it next round and got slayed then banned for no reason and awesome kept slaying demon also for no reason

Morpheous
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: Awesome Dude abusing on DR Networks

Post by Morpheous » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm

CAn you guys see the part where he said he will abuse?

|BoomBox|
Former Server Admin

Post by |BoomBox| » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:51 pm

I don't think its against the rules, but he told me to stop doing it and i did.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:51 pm

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:07 pm

First of all, it's copy/paste. Copy/paste is really poor proof, but as far as i can see, he didn't change anything in this. You were being an asshole and you kept using the glitch. As you said other people did it as well, but i can't see everything. I slayed you and demon. I know there's no rule against exactly this, but we do have this rule: "Play fair! (report bugs/glitches to an admin or on forums)".
You didn't play fair and you certainly didn't report the glitch to any admins. You also disrespected like hell, but i got you for that too:
Spoiler
Show
[SM] [GR] awesomedude {A}: Banned player "Awesome dude is a fag" for 30 minutes (reason: disrespecting and glitching).
I'm having some problems with my screenshots, but other admins can testify on you changing your name to that and me banning you.
I did say "then i'll abuse" but as what you copied clearly shows, i only said that because you said what i was doing was abuse. I have nothing more to say about this, i did what i did and i would do the same if it happens again. You're a troll and you deserved getting banned.
Shit happens

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:17 pm

First, you have to understand what he said.
You said what he did is abuse,but he said it's not.
But you didn't agree with it and still thought it's abuse so he said "then I will "abuse"".

Btw,why didn't you mention the part you changed your name to 'Awesomedude is a fag' ?
He didn't even ban you for glitching.
He banned you for admin disrespect.
Awesomedude never abuses and what I think about that 'glitch' is on the page that Demon just put url up here.
Aya :3

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:23 pm

awesomedude wrote:First of all, it's copy/paste. Copy/paste is really poor proof, but as far as i can see, he didn't change anything in this. You were being an asshole and you kept using the glitch. As you said other people did it as well, but i can't see everything. I slayed you and demon. I know there's no rule against exactly this, but we do have this rule: "Play fair! (report bugs/glitches to an admin or on forums)".
You didn't play fair and you certainly didn't report the glitch to any admins. You also disrespected like hell, but i got you for that too:
Spoiler
Show
[SM] [GR] awesomedude {A}: Banned player "Awesome dude is a fag" for 30 minutes (reason: disrespecting and glitching).
I'm having some problems with my screenshots, but other admins can testify on you changing your name to that and me banning you.
I did say "then i'll abuse" but as what you copied clearly shows, i only said that because you said what i was doing was abuse. I have nothing more to say about this, i did what i did and i would do the same if it happens again. You're a troll and you deserved getting banned.
The thing is I kept doing it because other people were doing it and they didn't get warned/kicked/slayed/banned. I know you can't split up into 30 pieces (UNLESS YOU ARE EMO) and keep everyone following the rules, but the thing is there are many other maps I saw you glitched on too to get around a trap.

ThornedCactoMan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by ThornedCactoMan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey man, take a screen shot next time (>implying you can't photoshop) - no proof at all via C&P. Also, be in depth about the context of the situation. If this supposed glitch or exploit is being a detriment to anyone else's gameplayin' freedom, then you should have listened to the admin and stop - relax, play the game.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Demon wrote: but the thing is there are many other maps I saw you glitched on too to get around a trap.
Ehhh.. what??

Awesomedude is NEVER glitching any traps!

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Demon wrote: but the thing is there are many other maps I saw you glitched on too to get around a trap.
Ehhh.. what??

Awesomedude is NEVER glitching any traps!
>.< Parking_Garage, 1st floor, 2nd car.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Demon wrote:The thing is I kept doing it because other people were doing it and they didn't get warned/kicked/slayed/banned. I know you can't split up into 30 pieces (UNLESS YOU ARE EMO) and keep everyone following the rules, but the thing is there are many other maps I saw you glitched on too to get around a trap.
First of all, i never glitch to get around traps. I don't know when you think you've seen this, but that's just not true.
Secondly i warned you once, then you ran back and jump around it again just to provoke me. That's when i slayed you. So because other people were doing it, it's okay for you to do it? I can't deal with everyone, so when i saw 5 people jumping over it, i just dealt with the ones which name i saw.
As far as i know, sodapop is mitch. If it's you, you're well known for trolling and, in general, just being a retard all the time. I assume that's why you created a second account on the forums. So you can report me without people knowing it's you.
I think mitch got way to many chances and honestly i don't understand why he isn't permbanned yet.

EDIT: I glitched the trap on parking garage? lol. I've never used that glitch, however i've warned people for using it.
Shit happens

Morch
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Morch » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:28 pm

First of all. Many of all these maps is from css (not networks) There are many different types off traps. This is one off the traps where you can strafe around it and that is allowed. Also if we take corinthian, castlerun etc as example where you can strafe around/skip so many traps. None of these reasons you (you=awesomedude) gave him for the ban is seriously. Admin disrespect is not a normally reason for a ban and that type off glitch is not near being banable. I would say that it is close to being abusive.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Awesomedude just became admin and everyone knows at the beginning every new admin gets a bit excited like "Omg im Admin" and stuff.
So i think Awesomedude was unsure what to do.
But as i see he warned you not to use the glitch.
Whats the problem by playing fair?
Is it so hard?
EDIT: Still a bit agreeing with Morch

Morch
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Morch » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:49 pm

[GR]Left4Ana wrote:Awesomedude just became admin and everyone knows at the beginning every new admin gets a bit excited like "Omg im Admin" and stuff.
So i think Awesomedude was unsure what to do.
But as i see he warned you not to use the glitch.
Whats the problem by playing fair?
Is it so hard?
There's no problem in playing fair. The point is that most of all maps is from css.
Castlerun as example:
1. skip/strafe around spinner
2. the place where there's 4 platforms you can skip the first 2 or the last 2.
3. you can strafe over the poison trap
4. you can strafe the elevator trap on many ways. (also include the 4 platforms)
5. you can walk on the left or right site at the trap where the ball getting thrown around. (i think you also can do that glitch in css)
6. strafe the falling wood trap.
That is what i mean.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:32 pm

I wasn't at all unsure about what i was doing. Mitch (sodapop) broke two rules, one of them being "Play fair! (report bugs/glitches to an admin or on forums)" and the other one "Respect the admins and other players!". As for the first (play fair), i didn't do anything but slaying and warning mitch, but when he started saying all sorts of shit about me and eventually changing his name into "Awesome dude is a fag" i just got enough of him. I believe the rules are there to be enforced, that might just be me. If they're not and i'm just supposed to ignore them, please let me know.
Shit happens