My Admin.

Simply
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: My Admin.

Post by Simply » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Demon wrote:I was the most active admin, since we got vacations and I had over 3000 minutes a week.
Forgot to say, I was asking Shinobi. But it's fine if you answered it too.
"Being Simple is being Complex. Just like this sentence."

-Simplicity

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Simply wrote:
Demon wrote:I was the most active admin, since we got vacations and I had over 3000 minutes a week.
Forgot to say, I was asking Shinobi. But it's fine if you answered it too.
I am so persistent on being admin mostly because I am sick of the kids fking up the server and I want to help stop them. I also love playing, and being admin gives me an excuse to play when my dad doesn't want me to >_< but lol that isn't as important. Also, it gives a good energy to playing, knowing that you are benefiting the server (mebe).
Also some other reasons I just can't put into words but whateva XD
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

choc1202
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by choc1202 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:29 pm

I see what your trying to do here, nice! ^_^

choc1202
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by choc1202 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Your trying to guilt trip him.....

Demon wrote:
Jake wrote:So, You lost your admin? Who Cares? Posting a fucking forums apologizing for abuse you SHOULDNT of done in the FIRST PLACE isn't going to change ANYONES Minds... You think that you say your going to change will prove it? Dude, You better think fucking twice... Ant doesn't give a shit if you say you will change, you gotta prove yourself, its gonna be fucking hard.
It's the forums anyone can post anything they want to, some people care about this because unlike you they have feelings and are good mates.
I am trying to change anyone's mind, I made this post simply because I felt like saying what I got to say, maybe I will be able to prove it when fucktard's, troller's like you mind their own fucking business.
Maybe Ant will notice that I will change or maybe not, but I will try no matter how it's going to end, ill just say "eh, nothing to worry about, I tried that's good."
I don't give a shit how hard it is going to be, because I will not give up.
If it even take's me 1 year, I will still try, because I have hope and that's the only thing I need.