Post by Nicdel » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:47 pm

wats doing naruto
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: My Admin.

Post by fire1000678 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Well, let's stay on topic. Ant, I am here to give a very, very sincere apology. I do think that your decision to remove me and Chris (demon not as much, he is experienced, sorry demon) just a bit harsh, especially since you didn't give any direct warnings or even tell us we were losing adminship until it was to late. I am here to simply ask for one more, one day, chance to prove ourselves (Chris and I). After I talked to you about my problem and what to do better, I also talked to aya and we both agree, especially now that Chris and I know our problem. I am sure aya would back me up (sorry to point you out :3). All I am asking is a few more days to try and prove ourselves. If we don't improve, then I would or you remove me without complaint. I know I probably sound kinda... I dunno dicky or desperate but all I want is to improve the server. I know I didn't help before, but I simply ask for one more chance. Thanks ant, for reading and the chance in the first place.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

r0aringdrag0n
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by r0aringdrag0n » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:29 pm

fire1000678 wrote:Well, let's stay on topic. Ant, I am here to give a very, very sincere apology. I do think that your decision to remove me and Chris (demon not as much, he is experienced, sorry demon) just a bit harsh, especially since you didn't give any direct warnings or even tell us we were losing adminship until it was to late. I am here to simply ask for one more, one day, chance to prove ourselves (Chris and I). After I talked to you about my problem and what to do better, I also talked to aya and we both agree, especially now that Chris and I know our problem. I am sure aya would back me up (sorry to point you out :3). All I am asking is a few more days to try and prove ourselves. If we don't improve, then I would or you remove me without complaint. I know I probably sound kinda... I dunno dicky or desperate but all I want is to improve the server. I know I didn't help before, but I simply ask for one more chance. Thanks ant, for reading and the chance in the first place.
I don't think Area51 needs any more admins...we have a plethora of admins that are almost always on...and by that I also mean a shit load of admins for Nick and Ant to look after...
I don't think it is necessary to give 2nd chances escpecially if you were abusing your admin....we have so many admins as is
"push to test, release to detonate"
MINECRAFT, ENOUGH SAID, PLAY NOW
[GR]Roaringdragon

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:07 pm

I talked to Ant on steam about it. He is considering, I will ask tomorrow.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Simply
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Simply » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm curious, why are you so persistent on becoming admin?
"Being Simple is being Complex. Just like this sentence."

-Simplicity

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Revenge :roll:

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:44 am

I was the most active admin, since we got vacations and I had over 3000 minutes a week.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:52 am

Demon wrote:I was the most active admin, since we got vacations and I had over 3000 minutes a week.
Spoiler
Show
Just sayin'

Jake
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Jake » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:59 am

So, You lost your admin? Who Cares? Posting a fucking forums apologizing for abuse you SHOULDNT of done in the FIRST PLACE isn't going to change ANYONES Minds... You think that you say your going to change will prove it? Dude, You better think fucking twice... Ant doesn't give a shit if you say you will change, you gotta prove yourself, its gonna be fucking hard.

Jake
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Jake » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:11 am

fire1000678 wrote:Yea, I lost mine to. Due to @all commands, which where the silent rounds, when we were trying to talk :/ but Ant has his reasons I guess. We will know what to do next time...

YEA RIGHT! WHEN I WAS TROLLING YOU I WAS TYPING! AND YOU SILENCED ME...

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:34 am

fire1000678 wrote:Well, let's stay on topic. Ant, I am here to give a very, very sincere apology. I do think that your decision to remove me and Chris (demon not as much, he is experienced, sorry demon) just a bit harsh, especially since you didn't give any direct warnings or even tell us we were losing adminship until it was to late. I am here to simply ask for one more, one day, chance to prove ourselves (Chris and I). After I talked to you about my problem and what to do better, I also talked to aya and we both agree, especially now that Chris and I know our problem. I am sure aya would back me up (sorry to point you out :3). All I am asking is a few more days to try and prove ourselves. If we don't improve, then I would or you remove me without complaint. I know I probably sound kinda... I dunno dicky or desperate but all I want is to improve the server. I know I didn't help before, but I simply ask for one more chance. Thanks ant, for reading and the chance in the first place.
I would back you up for sure.
But I thought I told you to wait :(
As much as I want you to have 2nd chance I want Ant to have a little break from this hell :p
He must be stressed you know..
Next time if you get the chance I think you shouldn't be focusing so much on players breaking rules.
It's a good thing but I say you worked too hard :)
I told myself this too especially in the beginning.
I hope you will get the 2nd chance since you really think for the server :)
Aya :3

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 am

Jake wrote:So, You lost your admin? Who Cares? Posting a fucking forums apologizing for abuse you SHOULDNT of done in the FIRST PLACE isn't going to change ANYONES Minds... You think that you say your going to change will prove it? Dude, You better think fucking twice... Ant doesn't give a shit if you say you will change, you gotta prove yourself, its gonna be fucking hard.
It's the forums anyone can post anything they want to, some people care about this because unlike you they have feelings and are good mates.
I am trying to change anyone's mind, I made this post simply because I felt like saying what I got to say, maybe I will be able to prove it when fucktard's, troller's like you mind their own fucking business.
Maybe Ant will notice that I will change or maybe not, but I will try no matter how it's going to end, ill just say "eh, nothing to worry about, I tried that's good."
I don't give a shit how hard it is going to be, because I will not give up.
If it even take's me 1 year, I will still try, because I have hope and that's the only thing I need.

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 am

Jake wrote:
fire1000678 wrote:Yea, I lost mine to. Due to @all commands, which where the silent rounds, when we were trying to talk :/ but Ant has his reasons I guess. We will know what to do next time...

YEA RIGHT! WHEN I WAS TROLLING YOU I WAS TYPING! AND YOU SILENCED ME...
WHEN I WAS TROLLING YOU I WAS TYPING!
TROLLING YOU
TROLLING
And you wonder why you were silenced?

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:37 am

Aya, fair point. Thanks XD
上手ですか?