[GR] jake

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

[GR] jake

Post by fire1000678 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:36 pm

He was trolling me, calling me abuser, bad admin, etc. I threatened with gag, trolling continues. I explained admin disrespect first actually. Trolling continued. I silence him, saying I will unsilence in 5 minutes. Minute later, ryu unmutes. Trolling continues. I mute him again, ryu unmutes again. I am not really requesting a ban as much as some ppl to work with me to stop him, as well as ryu, please do not counter my commands unless the are completely unnecessary. Next time, I will give jake a 12 hr ban for admin disrespect and harming server atmosphere. Thank you guys.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: [GR] jake

Post by ThomasBonjj » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:47 am

So he isn't even sorry, I argee.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:14 am

I want pban since he didn't change after he apologized and said will never happen again.
Wow that was all bullshit as I (we) thought and it lasted what, not even a day?
And Ryu, you shouldn't have unmuted in my opinion.
I hate when admins do that. Unless if there's really a good reason like the admin absolutely made a decision as abuse,ok...
But stepping in other admin's situation is not good in my opinion.
Because there should be a good reason to made the decision.
Why the fuck he has so much problems with admins? ugh
Sorry for cursing but I'm sick of it.
Aya :3

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by ThomasBonjj » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:42 am

Yeah, i argee with Aya. He had his changes.

Jake
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Jake » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:52 am

You admin abuse way to fucking much, If I type something, you silence me, Just gag me, you kept on being a fucking asshat to me, and stop crying all the time, your a admin, act like one! You need to take action, and stop using commands so often.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 am

I saw Shinobi after he got an admin once so I cannot really say much.
As thinking from his application I doubt he does though ..but I don't know.
Because it's also true that when you really annoyed of one player you will be sensitive with every words he/she says.
I wasn't there so I don't know.
Shinobi,could you explain what he said and stuff ? A little more details?
And Jake you were pretty ok just now when we played together but I still think you act too hardcore gamer-ish.
And you also sensitive to words and never stops talking about something suppose to be happening on forum.
And remember this server has lots players under 13,14..what do you so hardcore about?
Us admins suppose to know what we are doing and doing best for the server.
Chillax and please be respect players & admins.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 am

Jake wrote:You admin abuse way to fucking much, If I type something, you silence me, Just gag me, you kept on being a fucking asshat to me, and stop crying all the time, your a admin, act like one! You need to take action, and stop using commands so often.
You're a player, act like one.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by ThomasBonjj » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:57 am

Nicdel wrote:
Jake wrote:You admin abuse way to fucking much, If I type something, you silence me, Just gag me, you kept on being a fucking asshat to me, and stop crying all the time, your a admin, act like one! You need to take action, and stop using commands so often.
You're a player, act like one.
Agreed.

Its not your job to telling the admin what to do, if it was really abuse YOU had to report HIM. And I saw Shinobi a couple times, he don't look like a type for abusing to me.

r0aringdrag0n
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by r0aringdrag0n » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:46 am

Jake's an idiot. He keeps on trolling and it seems Ryu is ALWAYS on his side. I muted him and Ryu instantly unmutes him...
"push to test, release to detonate"
MINECRAFT, ENOUGH SAID, PLAY NOW
[GR]Roaringdragon

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 am

r0aringdrag0n wrote:Jake's an idiot. He keeps on trolling and it seems Ryu is ALWAYS on his side. I muted him and Ryu instantly unmutes him...
Now that shouldn't happen either.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:00 am

Jake, he can use the commands when he has to, you can't tell him what to do, he is responsible for his own actions and also I think the admin's that don't use their commands don't do shit about everything, for example
someone speed hacks
admin: so? i dont give fuck.
I don't understand, if he abuses he know's when he does and if Ant's see that he does, he will do something about it.
Probably he is silencing you because you are still trolling, Now if I see you troll an admin, or break any rule I am not going to even bother to warn/kick you because as far I know you know rules better than the admin's so I am going to wait, night and day, from hour to hour from minute to minute and from second to second to see if you do break any rule.
This is a threat because I had enough of your bullshitting to admin's.
Have a good day, you better watch out.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:07 am

I say players can say what they want because admins are not god or perfect.
BUT the problem is again he doesn't stop he goes over and over and over......

If you dislike what all admins do, you better find the other server maybe?

NovacVII
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by NovacVII » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:33 am

I think jake is an okay player. I mean I asked him if he could stop trolling and he did. I havent had a problem with him since. I've also never really seen him disrespect admins so I cant put input on that. Jake is a troll guys. There is a way to deal with trolls. Whana know how? Ignore them.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 am

NovacVII wrote:I think jake is an okay player. I mean I asked him if he could stop trolling and he did. I havent had a problem with him since. I've also never really seen him disrespect admins so I cant put input on that. Jake is a troll guys. There is a way to deal with trolls. Whana know how? Ignore them.

ignoring dont get the problem away u have to deal with it. there is the art as an admin to de-troll them so that they give up

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:58 am

Aya, we had a situation earlier in the day, there was a mis-understanding.

Boombox was on the bhop ending on hot desert. After a few tries, he stopped trying to get the crossbows and was just running off the sides so the combine couldn't kill him
I told him to stop, and he did for one try, then just continued running of the side. I asked again, nothing happened.
So, I froze him so the combine could kill him, because I thought he was delaying.
He said against it after his death, saying it was some tactic of his.
I apologized for the misunderstanding in front of the whole server, and posted a thread about it on the admin only section.
Then, later, on helix, Jake started saying stuff like abuser, mean, shit admin, etc. I described the rest above.

Aya, for your second comment, I agree. I wouldn't have cared if he said it once, but after the 3rd time...
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}