Stupid unknown ban from cheat server

Forum rules
- Be sure to read the "Unban Request Form" topic before posting.
- Do not spam here! Guest posts will only be visible after an admin approves them!
fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Stupid unknown ban from cheat server

Post by fire1000678 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:16 pm

I was playing the cheat server, learning around the ropes, being that I am brand new to this. I am using a few non-spamming scripts, not doing much, just trying to spawn some stuff. Only bad thing was igniting some ppl for fun once because the kid that tricked me used +grabent on me and another guy playing. Some kid is shooting lightning, so I ask him how. He says with physic_select 1. so I tried it in console, and now I am perm banned. Please unban me... I didn't know. You can see from my maybe 1 hour of play time that I didn't know. Thank you :D

Edit: Oops, sorry for not using unban form, but not really applicable.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

Bob1337
Server Admin

Re: Stupid unknown ban from cheat server

Post by Bob1337 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Bahahah, yeah, don't type that in. I'll unban you. It's only a temp ban anyways.
Please dont ask me how to script.
Instead, click this.
Btw; I'm an asshole to idiots.
Bob1337 wrote:Explosive buddha killers. That shit is gay.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:18 pm

1 tip, do not ever use other people's commands unless you trust them and you really know what the command does.

EDIT: From those to does.
Sorry I have Dislexia
Last edited by Demon on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Demon wrote:1 tip, do not ever use other people's commands unless you trust them and you really know what the command those.
lolwut?

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:54 pm

k, ty guys. Yea, demon, you told me when I got on the DR server. I probably won't play the cheat server (other than to test a change I made to a script) until I've made a map, as Demon suggested. Downloading Source SDK now.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}