Incognite

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Aya
Former Server Admin

Incognite

Post by Aya » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:44 pm

22/2/2012
http://goo.gl/30aDx

I'm here to report this player Incognite kept using the glitch in hot desert.
I wrote some of the details in other thread but he kept picking the different ending(used glitch) after the first runner already picked bhop.
Combine said Free for bhop so first person went into bhop,then he kept going to old and got guns,went to bhop and killed combines with the gun.
He did it on porpose.(I warned everyone in chat and mic many times)
Sadly I have only one screenshot and also couldnt find his profile(ID) but awesomedude has all so he will post later on hopefully :)

I told players including him that if you pick dif ending I have to slay them(in the case of you stuck in noob level or get guns and tried to kill combines).
But he said he will go old to hear that music anyway and he did few times.
I told him not to use the gun but he did.
And I told him if he continues I will ban him and he said he doesnt give a f*ck(as u see in the screenshot) and also he said Panda(who got ip ban) and Dr.Killer's best friend.
So I'm guessing he is STOP THIS..?
Also as you see he mentioned he will continue on other account too.
I banned him for 1hour.
I hope he will get pban since he said he won't stop and those ppl's friend.
Aya :3

Anonymous

Re: Incognite

Post by Anonymous » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Why is everyone such a pussy? If every admin acts like that the server will be a home of dickheads soon. You have to be more strict.

Warning once is enough, next kick then ban. No 300 warns needed.Imagemad?

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Just give him a ban if he keeps doing it :D

Morch
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Morch » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Loool you are a admin!

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:39 pm

He got a 60 min ban.

Okay.. I basicly screen'd everything.. The yellow stuff is the important stuff. Mostly only the first sentence and the last one.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... tab=public

Steam-ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... tab=public

Him getting banned: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... tab=public

Just follow the first link and check out the others from there. And no, i'm not pacient enough to upload them all to some fancy image viewing webpage. He said a lot more than what i screen'd, mentioning something about Panda and/or Dr. Killer being his brother or really good friend. He also kept asking people if they recognized him and said that he was banned multiple times before, so maybe his IP will show up on the pban list or somewhere else. I vote for IPban, and Nick (as in Nicdel) i don't need your comment on whether people care about my vote or not.

And Stefan, y u so mad? Are you on your period or something? he got warned (as in !warn) once, then kicked once and then banned for 60 minutes. Stop hating or at least stop posting while hating.
Shit happens

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:09 pm

awesomedude wrote: I vote for IPban, and Nick (as in Nicdel) i don't need your comment on whether people care about my vote or not.
And he probably will anyway.
awesomedude wrote:And Stefan, y u so mad? Are you on your period or something?
Please avoid that sort of thing, awesomedude, not only does that derail the topic it also starts meaningless arguments.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:23 pm

ty awesome :)

And yes,I'm an admin but I report because I suggest he gets ip pban(or whatever it called).
So I cannot do anything about it as an admin.
I warned once,I warned in mic and chat few times.I didn't kick him but I banned him for 60mins.

ps. I will ignore rest of all stupid comments.
Obviously you have problems with me or hate me for some reason.
If you got something to say just talk to me in chat not in here,stefan.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:03 am

He probably wont get permbanned since nick or I will fix this map (again....)
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:19 am

ant_8490 wrote:He probably wont get permbanned since nick or I will fix this map (again....)
Ok then I hope he won't continue trying to mess up the server rules.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:43 am

[NBG]Aya wrote: ps. I will ignore rest of all stupid comments.
Actually I can't because you kept deleting me :) I don't have any problems with you, you just don't understand my trol(o)ling.
awesomedude wrote: And Stefan, y u so mad? Are you on your period or something? he got warned (as in !warn) once, then kicked once and then banned for 60 minutes. Stop hating or at least stop posting while hating.
I'm not mad nor on my period (I'm a boy, I'm pretty sure you're able to guess that fact).
You all just take everything so serious, it's the god fucking internet. Sometimes I feel like "some" people don't know what "sarcasm", "trolling" and "jokes" are. It's a fucking joke, no reason to be pissed and act all like "omg you troll, fuck off, im done with you, never talk to me again, i dont want to you to post on any of my posts" Fuck that shit.

@Aya Stop whining and look up the words "sarcasm", "trolling" and "jokes". Might make your life a lot easier and happier. Just a tip: this was sarcasm, don't freak out!

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by ThomasBonjj » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Must argee with Stefan with some points, but lets get back on the topic.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Stefan wrote:
Actually I can't because you kept deleting me :) I don't have any problems with you, you just don't understand my trol(o)ling.
awesomedude wrote: And Stefan, y u so mad? Are you on your period or something? he got warned (as in !warn) once, then kicked once and then banned for 60 minutes. Stop hating or at least stop posting while hating.
I'm not mad nor on my period (I'm a boy, I'm pretty sure you're able to guess that fact).
You all just take everything so serious, it's the god fucking internet. Sometimes I feel like "some" people don't know what "sarcasm", "trolling" and "jokes" are. It's a fucking joke, no reason to be pissed and act all like "omg you troll, fuck off, im done with you, never talk to me again, i dont want to you to post on any of my posts" Fuck that shit.

@Aya Stop whining and look up the words "sarcasm", "trolling" and "jokes". Might make your life a lot easier and happier. Just a tip: this was sarcasm, don't freak out!
Ok, I actually think your right on this one because teachers at my school are always so adamant about cyberbullying even though barely anyone at that school even knows the difference between trolling and cyberbullying. Fact is even cyberbullying is ignorable, given a little harder to ignore than trolling but it is ignorable.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:42 pm

To stay on topic, Incognito (or Incognite) came back later that evening. He played fine, didn't really say anything and didn't break any rules. He played like that for some time, so I think fixing the glitch, rather than banning him, is the right choice. Maybe he was just on meth.
Shit happens

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by ThomasBonjj » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:54 am

Yeah, i have np with that guy

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:54 am

Stefan wrote:

This is my last comment to you about what you said which out of the topic.
I wanna stay on the topic on forum.
You understand/know I freak out,I cannot take it as a joke...then please don't do it to ME.
You can continue being sarcastic to others not to me,please.(I'm asking you nicely so you better stop,you have millions of ppl who can do that to.. just NOT me)
It might make my life a lot easier and happier...Yes I know that,my husby says that to me too and I know that and I'm sick of hearing it.
It's just my personality and yes I'm a teacher which is very strict one.
Anyways,what I want is stay on the topic.
But you keep trolling--makes me or some ppl go out of the topic.
Btw,I delete ppl once every few days.
I just don't wanna keep so many ppl on my list who don't even talk to me so that has nothing to do with it and also there's a thing call 'group chat'.